[Sims 3] Sex Animations for Animated WooHoo

• 3 weeks later...

How do i get my sims to wear clothes, tattoos, Heels, stockings and other stuff for the Woohoo animations like in the pictures?

You need Nrass Master Controller

In game after download master controller and while your sim in naked, click on Sim/Nrass/MasterController/Advance/Edit in Cas

jp74jp74, on 05 May 2017 - 6:13 PM, said:snapback.png

OMG so simple...LOL..i'm such an idiot  thank you very much   :blush:  

lol no problem. Another thing, if you have Nrass Dresser, after adding all the tattoo's piercings, make up, hair to naked outfit, you can copy to all outfits that way it's faster and easy.

Ok cool i will DL Nrass Dresser and give that a try and thanks again for your quick responses and great advice.   oh BTW i just downloaded almost all of your saved sims you had on here..lol...they are awesome and thank you for sharing those sims, i read a post were people wanted it all in one pack, i think it's better as you have them that way you can pick and choose which sims you want.  :D  :heart:

• 3 weeks later...

I've noticed the cum chest and cum bottom are for female only. Could there be versions for males too?

How come you want to use those bodies? :P  Onikikay has a cum mask that is applied on the body in the current public build. :)  They are in the makeup and accessory sections in CAS(create a sim). :cool:  They are applied when the male orgasms. ;)  Hope this helps. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I've noticed the cum chest and cum bottom are for female only. Could there be versions for males too?

How come you want to use those bodies? :P  Onikikay has a cum mask that is applied on the body in the current public build. :)  They are in the makeup and accessory sections in CAS(create a sim). :cool:  They are applied when the male orgasms. ;)  Hope this helps. :D

Maybe you could use S3pE to add Male gender

I got no problems with the cum masks / accessories for both genders - maybe this has changed with 11th March OKW update.

Computer 232 asked before at least 6 month (December 2016).

Now Amra gives us an extra cum file in the DL section... mhm attractiv! For an avatar maybe a bit too hardcore? :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so i recently downloaded the sex mod from this youtube video.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFUyf7PuT7I 

amra72 positions work fine (aside from the invisable dildo. (which i would like ti fix but don't know how) but nothing else works... i'm trying to get whosthewhat positions to work can anyone help me?? i'm wondering if the download was incomplete and missing the animation files.... i cant find them anywhere online .

How do you trigger the floor animations?  When I click on floor, I don't get a Woohoo option.

Click on either the sim you are controlling or the sim you want your sim to fuck. Don't worry, it took me nearly a month to figure that out, and only because I was testing out masturbation and then all these group options came up...