[Sims 3] Sex Animations for Animated WooHoo

These mods have changed how ive fapped for awhile. needless to say they are incredible. It reminds me of that episode of Futurama i think it was "I Dated a Robot". Also I would like more MFF animations in the future. that would be lit.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's had maximum enjoyment with these mods. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Who's gonna leave sims 3 for sims 4 with mods like this... you're wasting EA business ... :o

Lately I decided myself to try skyrim (wasnt too eager cuz i feared it would be like playing an oblivion/fallout mod...). Even bought a new rig for it (mine was getting old). But then the mod I picked for my playtrough made me feel like I was trying to play the sims in skyirm (hearthfire didnt help + jazonx mods, Oseksy, SL, etc...). So I was wondering if I should re-install sims 3 on my new rig or go for the 4th.... But seeing how there's still new update with SAFAW... I'd better grab the 2 last additionnal discs I'm missing for sims 3...  You're inducing reactionary behavior ! Thanks :)

Omelette of le fromage (de Hollande)

• 2 weeks later...

I still don't get how this works.  I have all the components listed in essentials & preferred mods (CMAR, XTC, some skin, etc) yet when they're both naked, hard and after a bout of that silly under cover 'woohoo' - the only Animated Woohoo+ option I get is for one to do so with some unknown female rather than with the hot bf he has naked next to him.  He was the teenage boy's butler, but after some CAS makeover I made him super hot so naturally the boy only has eyes for him.  Both are maxed out in friendship - both are listed as bf - then I used a console command to add the butler into the household - after which he lost his butler status and is now 'unemployed'.  I guess the female comes from his previous life.  In any case I want that 29yo stud to fuck the brains out of his 17yo bf.  Perhaps I'm missing something.

Have you typed in the animations in the (Kickers mod) list,  (Amra72_Animations + the others) and are sure that all the animation files are where they are supposed to be (in the  document folder- Electronic Arts- The sims 3- Mods- Package) then i dont know what is going on ? The files must be unpacked using winrar or 7Zip, but im sure you have done this. The files are: Amra72_Animations.package, and:  AW_Amra72_Animations.package and so on....

If the object is not showing any meny you might have to buy it again, or start the game over ;) Good luck

Kissy kiss mon Hero :heart: :heart: :heart::D

Hi Amra,

Afiechlan had created a new mod Passion which is much better than the older AW. We can use objects (at least cars). Would it be possible to make your kinky mods available for passion as Lady666 did.

I really enjoy your creations and I regret you are less often than in the past in this blog.

A bientôt

These look great, but do they work for gay couples?

Only for lesbian sorry, for men you can try afterdusk.

These are great. Loved the spank animations on couch and chair. Would it be possible to have a few more, on bed, leaning over table.  Canes  and paddles would be fun too,

Thanks, yes, why not!

Update 2.0 :)