[Sims 3] Sex Animations for Animated WooHoo

I was just wondering,  in the sims 2 there was a spanking bench and rack, can one be created for the sims 3. I know there are a few animations already. It would be nice to have some more serious spanking animations, where the sim getting the spanking gets a low happiness mood and the one giving has high happiness  mood. Just an idea.  Thx

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing work as always, Amra -- But I did notice one minor issue you may want to look into before the next update. Not sure if it was just my sims but my female Sim's legs are bent in a very painful fashion when I play the Rough Floor Missionary animation.. Just letting you know! :)  The pose looks great any other angle than to the side so far!

@ipsy, I noticed your pic and checked this out in my game.  I believe it is a glitch with your sim.  If you see my pic you can see the animation with the legs is fine.  This is actually for the Rough Cowgirl animation, thought I would let you know it's not the animation :)  (My sim was very aroused in this too lol).

Oh good! I'm glad it was just a glitch! I'll try it out again and see if it's still there! :)

Yup. Glitch! Disregard! My Sim didn't break her legs during lusty coitus!

How did you fix this issue Im a nub to sims 3 and Im having this problem. In some animations the legs twist up real weird.

How did you fix this issue Im a nub to sims 3 and Im having this problem. In some animations the legs twist up real weird.

do you use sliders for legs? Might cause weirdness like this...

Yeah I used sliders for legs and feet. I think i fixed the issue tho. Its either the leg or foot sliders, I may have made the feet too small or something. Editing around with the leg/feet making em bigger seemed to cure the sim.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rodina10

Arma all your stuff is grade  A!

I've done some animations myself but I can't really get the "extra motion" into it like you.

I usually make a pose then form out next frame, working full body frames - do you chop it up to individual parts? (one body part (set) at the time?)

I've also tried to open up your stuff in blender to study it, but the base core moves the sim allover the place xD

. Also do you know anyway to view the previous frame joints, like transparent? It's really annoying having to move the feet joints in the right potion while moving the hip joint.

// Merci from Serbia

Sweet pic of Teddy in Sunlit Tides the most beautiful world the store/EA ever created  :)  Make me wish i could join him on that stunning island  :P  , but knowing Teddy i would not get any rest :lol: so i will rather send my sim there with him, and watch what will happen :D Big hug  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Amra, thank you so much for your amazing work!!! You made Sims 3 so much more fun! ;-) I love the new romantic animations as well!!!

Just wondering...I can't seem to find the missionary climax animation. I am using Animated Woohoo and I'm sad that my sims can't finish off in bed. I am using 2.0 and I remember seeing the missionary climax in bed a lot in your older version.

Amra, thank you so much for your amazing work!!! You made Sims 3 so much more fun! ;-) I love the new romantic animations as well!!!

Just wondering...I can't seem to find the missionary climax animation. I am using Animated Woohoo and I'm sad that my sims can't finish off in bed. I am using 2.0 and I remember seeing the missionary climax in bed a lot in your older version.

I believe that one is just labeled "missionary" now.

Hello Everyone, for some reason the animations are not working at all!

They freeze with both spouces in a standing up pose and they dont move!

Do you have both packages in your mods folder because that happened to me because I didn't have all the package files. You need the AW package and the animations themselves. I hope this helps. :)

I cant seem to get anal to work am I missing something

Do you have the latest updated version of the animations? Also are you using kickers animated woohoo or Alfiechan's passion? If you are using kickers I would suggest using passion its better than kickers. Heres the download for you Amra72_AW_Sims3_Animation_pack_2.0.zip

• 2 weeks later...

I got it to work thanks.. Now I'm trying to find a no bra mod maybe..

Hello Everyone, for some reason the animations are not working at all!

They freeze with both spouces in a standing up pose and they dont move!

Do you have both packages in your mods folder because that happened to me because I didn't have all the package files. You need the AW package and the animations themselves. I hope this helps. :)

I cant seem to get anal to work am I missing something

Do you have the latest updated version of the animations? Also are you using kickers animated woohoo or Alfiechan's passion? If you are using kickers I would suggest using passion its better than kickers. Heres the download for you attachicon.gifAmra72_AW_Sims3_Animation_pack_2.0.zip