[Sims 3] Sex Animations for Animated WooHoo

• 4 weeks later...

No, I totally get that. Amra typically comes in and out. But no banter or conversation from anyone? I don't think there has ever been that long without anybody posting on here. So I was wondering if I missed a post that this thread was dead. I guess the silence made me uncomfortable! Can't wait to hear from Amra again soon, though!

i cant download the kicker's animations...

someone can help or give me other link??

same here. I was so happy to discover this mod.

Kicker's mod http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/4573-kickers-interactions-for-sims-3-sex-animations/&page=1

Alfiechan mod http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/5960-animated-woohoo/&page=1

Alfiechan mod is more advanced than Kicker's mod and Alfiechan is still active which Kicker's isn't active anymore so far.

i cant download the kicker's animations...

someone can help or give me other link??

same here. I was so happy to discover this mod.

Kicker's mod http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/4573-kickers-interactions-for-sims-3-sex-animations/&page=1

Alfiechan mod http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/5960-animated-woohoo/&page=1

Alfiechan mod is more advanced than Kicker's mod and Alfiechan is still active which Kicker's isn't active anymore so far.

Thank you so much!

This is none of your business but I am telling you anyways, my dick was happy to see this! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello friends! I have a problem with the mod. When approaching the sauna, head over to Shem appears question marks and all. No sex!? How to be. Everything else works.Thank you!

Hello friends! I have a problem with the mod. When approaching the sauna, head over to Shem appears question marks and all. No sex!? How to be. Everything else works.Thank you!

I've try to get these animations to work, but I haven't had any luck.  Any help would be much appreciated.  So far I've download the files and extracted them to the package folder and install the animated woohoo+.  I've also added them to the postion list, but the list is showing 0 and they don't show up in the Mod Script List either.  I'm also having this problem with Lady666 Animations.

Edited by AlphaMason

I've try to get these animations to work, but I haven't had any luck.  Any help would be much appreciated.  So far I've download the files and extracted them to the package folder and install the animated woohoo+.  I've also added them to the postion list, but the list is showing 0 and they don't show up in the Mod Script List either.  I'm also having this problem with Lady666 Animations.

Make sure you add the name of the position list. Each list of animations have a position list Amra's for Kinkyworld is KW_Amra72_Animations Ladyz is KW_Lady666_Animations etc

In page 1 of this topic. 

Well, unless its hidden in one of the pics or somewhere, I'm not seeing it either.

You're right, there's nothing there... :-/

Yeah, There is no download link on the main page of the KinkyWorld version either, which is a problem. I just got Sims 3 and was going to install KW, but it requires those animations....Hope we can get an answer, or a download link from someone who has it...

Or, you know, a screenshot showing us the download link we are all missing....

Naughty boy... devilish that you are  :D

:ph34r:

Dammit...no 'devil' emotes on this board...

Ah well..

Links are still missing ;):P

He took links, only he can make available again.

He knows what he's doing... i hope so. 

I hope he comes back with the links soon.  The way I read it, his mods are necessary to run Kinky World and I only just discovered this mod after coming back to Sims 3 after awhile.  

Naughty boy... devilish that you are :D

:ph34r:

Dammit...no 'devil' emotes on this board...

Ah well..

Links are still missing ;):P

He took links, only he can make available again.

He knows what he's doing... i hope so.

I hope he comes back with the links soon. The way I read it, his mods are necessary to run Kinky World and I only just discovered this mod after coming back to Sims 3 after awhile.

They aren't absolutely necessary but they help a ton with KW. You can run KW with Lady666's and The Masters animation till they are up. I'd really like to think that they'll be up with more content.