[Sims 3] Sex Animations for Animated WooHoo

Hi!

can someone please help me with this?

do I still need to have a phone accessory in order for the phone to show up during the animation?

I think not, but the smartphone only appears ingame if you have University Life installed so maybe that's the issue?  (I don't have any phone accessories apart from what's included with University Life, and the phone shows up for me)

Hi!

do I still need to have a phone accessory in order for the phone to show up during the animation?

I think not, but the smartphone only appears ingame if you have University Life installed so maybe that's the issue? (I don't have any phone accessories apart from what's included with University Life, and the phone shows up for me)

I already have University Life installed but still it won't show up. What should I do? :'( thank you tho

Hi!

I think not, but the smartphone only appears ingame if you have University Life installed so maybe that's the issue? (I don't have any phone accessories apart from what's included with University Life, and the phone shows up for me)
I already have University Life installed but still it won't show up. What should I do? :'( thank you tho

@DrakieWalden thats because you played the animation with AW mod and the phone will appers only if you played it with kinky mod.

So I know Sims 4 is out and people probably don't even pay attention to Sims 3 anymore. However I was wondering what could cause the Animated WooHoo Penis Mod to crash my game? It is the only Mod that I have tried to install that crashes my game. 

Thanks

Are you using v3.0 or v2.0?  V2.0 is here.

V3.0 was reported to cause CTD issues so I don't know why he still has it linked, but I would recommend rolling back to 2.0 for now.

And... what's a Sims 4?  ;)

how are these animations supposed to work? do they require animation player? all my sims do is merge into one body and just stand there. help?

You have to manually add the animations. Click your sim> hit animated woohoo> settings> look for position lists> add Amra72_Animations

Then do the same for lesbian ones as well.

I hope that's right I quit using AW once I got into Kinky World.

how are these animations supposed to work? do they require animation player? all my sims do is merge into one body and just stand there. help?

You have to manually add the animations. Click your sim> hit animated woohoo> settings> look for position lists> add Amra72_Animations

in doing what you said this is what i see under the heading of Positions List

1. WTWanimations: 124

2. ghoct_SexAnimations: 0

3. AfterDuskSims: 0

4. Amra72_Animations: 0

Add new position list

and still i get what i described above. any suggestions?

Add new position list

Okay, delete all of the except Amra72, do you have Amra's 1.7 package files in your mod folder? They are these two files Amra72_Animations.package and AW_Amra72_Animations.package.

I fyou don't add tthem and then clear your cache files and restart your game, if it's installed properly when you go there, there should be a number next to Amra72_Animations instead of 0.

Add new position list

Okay, delete all of the except Amra72, do you have Amra's 1.7 package files in your mod folder? They are these two files Amra72_Animations.package and AW_Amra72_Animations.package.

I fyou don't add tthem and then clear your cache files and restart your game, if it's installed properly when you go there, there should be a number next to Amra72_Animations instead of 0.

thanks a bunch dude! that did the trick!!

Add new position list

thanks a bunch dude! that did the trick!!

That's what's up, have fun!!

• 1 month later...

I'm new to sims. So far, all your amazing animations works but can't get "Cummask " animation to work. Any tip/help? Thanks.

If I remember right the cum mask can be found in cosmetic makeup in CAS. It would be killer if it was added after animation like in skyrim but alas this is just Sims.

Guest Comrade Selina Kyle

I'm new to sims. So far, all your amazing animations works but can't get "Cummask " animation to work. Any tip/help? Thanks.

If I remember right the cum mask can be found in cosmetic makeup in CAS. It would be killer if it was added after animation like in skyrim but alas this is just Sims.

Are you saying if Kinky World had a device right after a cumshot, a Sim automatically dressed as a cloth. But I guess it's possible, If a strap on is clothing in the beginning of each animation, a cum mask could be clothed in the end of an animation. Two itens here is checked by the game as an accessory item of CAS. Just needs a code for it and just Onikikay can do it.

Are you saying if Kinky World had a device right after a cumshot, a Sim automatically dressed as a cloth. But I guess it's possible, If a strap on is clothing in the beginning of each animation, a cum mask could be clothed in the end of an animation. Two itens here is checked by the game as an accessory item of CAS. Just needs a code for it and just Onikikay can do it.

I see, thanks for the answer both of you. :) So if I want to see cum on Sim's face I must go to CAS during the sex and "activate" it? That means she will have all the time until I remove it.

It will be great if someone can make is as temporal effect. :)

Wait a minute...he released his main male sim?!?! Oh please oh please oh please let this mean he'll release his ladies too!!! I want that curvy dark skinned fairy in my game BAD!!!! She's so freaking hot!!! <3

Oomgh :-/

Please,what will you tell us about that?

mfg