SO why you guys dont love Female Orc

^that above (lore-friendly)

dat makeup though...  :lol:

but sometimes I find people's orc is sexy.. like this one..

Caution!! Muscle inside!!!

akyd.jpg

Ok so.. this is probably one of the hottest Orcs I've ever seen (in my opinion.. well not too sure about that much muscle).. so I decided to make a RaceMenu preset for her or at least something that matches as closely as I could and share it here.

The file uses up preset slot 4, so it may be desirable to change the number of the slot on the file first

Mods I used to get the look in the screen shots below:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/? for RaceMenu (duh)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29006/?  for the smooth face maps

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30411/? (I use the textures here for eyebrows, but that's personal preference. Nice textures none the less)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10943-zzshop/ The hair in the pics came from here

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13302/? This mod is necessary if you ONLY want certain womenz in Skyrim to be stacked (overly muscled), you know, like Orc womenz.. and maybe Nords. Be wary, there is no file path for the textures so you'll have to make one (which is included in the mod description, ANY muscle map or skin texture will work).

Not sure what they used for their ears, but that's probably not hard to track down.

Not sure on the eye textures (it's been a while since I installed the friggin eye textures, OK.. GOSH! :P)

post-145287-0-58466000-1423511053_thumb.jpg

post-145287-0-36306500-1423511070_thumb.jpg

RaceMenu Orc Preset.rar

• 2 months later...

I think I can boil down the main reasons that Orc's aren't as "favorite" prevalent as the rest of the races.

1. Orc's (As a race) are the more bestial, barbaric and battle-mongering of the races. Meaning that they are portrayed as tough, big (on many fronts), ugly, dumb and completely unattractive to human standards.

2. Human's and Elves are considered Good races in much fantasy lore, while Orcs are considered evil, and thus hated.

3. Why do you want to be intimate with someone (and some people say something) that can rip you apart with their teeth?

4. Most Orc's (Due to their civil standing) are lower than human, thus suffer from the stigma that goes along with it. (Prejudice, Greater Exploitation from less savory people, bad dental hygiene etc.)

There are more reasons, but I find those four to be the most prevalent, but thanks to all the modders out there, that is becoming less and less true, though a few things will still never change, such as the battle-mongering racial, the big teeth and being somewhat ugly, but that is what makes the Orc's orcs. Plus who would like to look at some green copy of the elves anyway?

Uhh!! Racist jokes time!

First:

women-shaving.gif

Secondly:

Damn! I'll be strange but I'm always intimidated from a woman that could have a penis bigger than mine

I'm too affectionated to my penis to put in a bear trap

I'm quite perplexed to make sex with a woman that is used to take things big as my forearm, this is called "syndrome of the coin in the well"

My penis hate speleology

I hate hear the echos during sex

I don't like when a woman use the whole me as a vibrator

I don't have a written assurance that she doesn't had teeth also there

I'm worried to find a previous dead adventurer inside

My penis should have a map about the secure exit... just in case

During sex if she yell I couldn't be sure if she had an orgasm, if she's activating the berserker mode or both...

Broke her heart and she'll probably broke your ribs

Damn! Can you imagine a "met her parents"!?

Probably she can burp louder than me... No wait.. that will be a positive thing...

Our Valentine day dinner would end with drinking the blood of her enemy from the enemy's skull.. that will ruin the romantic atmosphere...

If you make a joke "Woman! Cook me a steak!" she'll probably throw you from the window, then she'll back to sharpen the axe.

After sex I'll become the one who ask for cuddles

In case of marriage I couldn't remain serious about the "Orc-god" Malakath

DON'T EVEN TRY TO LEFT THE TOILET SEAT RAISED!

If you try to call her 'Piggy' as nickname you'll be dead...

In case of cohabitation I should live 1 week at month on the top of roof

I couldn't make jokes about how much Twilight sucks

SHE will command over the Tv remote control

If I gift a cat to her, probably she will eat him...

I'll hate to be the one pissed off because "she dont share her feeling"

Even in the deepest-wicked-perverted-extreme sexual fantasy that you could imagine she will said that you're a pussy...

Guest marieruth

I like orcs. I play one often in my games. I'm just really bad at making them look nice, as with any character. But that's what preset packs are made for. :D

Thats it!  We need a mod that remodels all the female orcs to be freakishly sexy as hell, yet still keep their " orcish " base look.   Hmm, damn now we also need a new stronghold in skyrim, let the orc Females be the ones in charge also maybe a quest line to help the orc females " restructure " the other strongholds.   Damn, time to go make a new character!

Thats it!  We need a mod that remodels all the female orcs to be freakishly sexy as hell, yet still keep their " orcish " base look.   Hmm, damn now we also need a new stronghold in skyrim, let the orc Females be the ones in charge also maybe a quest line to help the orc females " restructure " the other strongholds.   Damn, time to go make a new character!

I completely support this Idea 

• 1 month later...

I'm currently working on making an orc myself.

tVQZOJ1.jpg

I detect a fan of Vem :D

What did you use for the hair though? I've been skimming around for a bit but can't immediately seem to find it.

Also hoping one of you fine people could help me with this, I recently started an Orc girl and had fun with her so far but it seems my custom idle and walk animations don't work on her. I'm using CBBE with Sporty Sweaty maps and FGems orc faces, XP32 Extended, FNIS (naturally), Female Animation Pack and Mystic Knight anim replacer. It all works on every character except for the orcs as far as I can tell. I tried rebuilding the FNIS behaviour but that didn't change anything.

EDIT: Nevermind the question on the animations. I figured it out, seems like Skyrim labels Orcs by default as male (lazy devs! :P ), luckily there's a fix on nexus and everything works swimmingly now :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hm, In my opinion it´s possible to have a sexy looking orc while it´s still possible to make her look lorewise so abit bulky with muscles and so on, my latest character became one after I had to restart the game again since of updating/deleting mods etc. :P

I really liked how she turned out, ears might be abit to long and maybe her breasts could be abit smaller, but I think overall she turned out sexy :P

And I like to switch the hair pretty often thats why she has different on the other picturces haha :D

post-621427-0-45681200-1435492999_thumb.jpg

post-621427-0-82812500-1435493001_thumb.jpg

post-621427-0-26566900-1435493004_thumb.jpg

post-621427-0-53246700-1435493006_thumb.jpg

post-621427-0-70984600-1435493008_thumb.jpg

post-621427-0-63413400-1435493010_thumb.jpg

post-621427-0-57104400-1435493012_thumb.jpg

post-621427-0-68187000-1435493014_thumb.jpg

post-621427-0-77434500-1435493016_thumb.jpg

post-621427-0-24518900-1435493019_thumb.jpg

Nice character, good work. A bit busty for immersive, but what the hell - she is quite the looker.

Now that you mention it, I wonder why she-hulk draenai  are always used as pattern for a succubus, but female orc are not. Hm. Strange.

akyd.jpg

Curious what mods could be used to get this face? Its like best female orc I've seen in Skyrim.

akyd.jpg

Curious what mods could be used to get this face? Its like best female orc I've seen in Skyrim.

A person a page or two back made a preset file to get it as close looking to that as possible. Might be a good place to start.

Guest gingerlesssoul

Looking at all these green-skinned, musclely orcs in this thread reminds me of another hulking, emerald-toned, marvel female.

That being said they do look rather intimidating and hot. Why haven't I made an orc yet? I'm going to go do that right now.