SO why you guys dont love Female Orc

Looking at all these green-skinned, musclely orcs in this thread reminds me of another hulking, emerald-toned, marvel female.

That being said they do look rather intimidating and hot. Why haven't I made an orc yet? I'm going to go do that right now. 

I only see green skinned humans.

• 10 months later...
Guest endgameaddiction

There are only two races that I actually like and it's Orismer and Dunmer. Despite that I mainly played as a Nord.

However, I like to retain the female face appearance they originate from but with modifications. I despise looking at orcs that look too human.

@Nickolos1818

Yes, I have. While I was never fond how characters look in vanilla Skyrim because the lack of better textures, I have to say that they were a really big upgrade compared to the Shrek-a-like in Oblivion.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i made a female orc hybrid- she is Nord/Orc and her name is G'mor'rah Skull-Crown

still reading CPU's follower tutorial i'll upload her soon as a RM preset and later as

a follower :P

Orc lovely WIP:

5XSVx9w.png2yvF26i.pngonffgbA.pngzOQ5MSO.pngQ7qqj8Q.png43LPKLK.pngeyWVzCB.pngItluPoT.png

Fixed because imgur's being a lil shit

27483024462_961cf7728c_o.jpg27581901785_3395dcb2ce_o.jpg27483027862_d2f3ca908b_o.jpg27306968060_c8142779d7_o.jpg26975269553_e44d3cf50e_o.jpg26975262953_69be604758_o.jpg

i read a member's post that said Imgur hates Loverslab and they always nuke loverslab related images

id recommend flickr- i think most blog makers in LL use it

i made a female orc hybrid- she is Nord/Orc and her name is G'mor'rah Skull-Crown

still reading CPU's follower tutorial i'll upload her soon as a RM preset and later as

i read a member's post that said Imgur hates Loverslab and they always nuke loverslab related images

Yeah, moved the photos to Flickr so shouldn't be an issue anymore.

27678043630_0e6b4022a7_o.jpg27343869583_61b803f99b_o.jpg27957256105_767296c29a_o.jpg27957259505_a84887872c_o.jpg

Orc lovely WIP:

5XSVx9w.png2yvF26i.pngonffgbA.pngzOQ5MSO.pngQ7qqj8Q.png43LPKLK.pngeyWVzCB.pngItluPoT.png

27483024462_961cf7728c_o.jpg27581901785_3395dcb2ce_o.jpg27483027862_d2f3ca908b_o.jpg27306968060_c8142779d7_o.jpg26975269553_e44d3cf50e_o.jpg26975262953_69be604758_o.jpg

Can't wait!!! I'd love to see some more lovely Orc ladies. Any chance we could get some presets, or maybe some mod suggestions on helping out in the creation of these fine women? Been looking for something to help make some half breed orcs, but their facial features are very hard and rough. Any suggestions or things you've all found that work well?

Guest Donegan

Whoah, very nice! What mods do you use for this beauty? And the presets? I think I'm in love (I always loved female Orcs since WoW)

Fair Skin

Natural Eyes

SG Hairs

Can't wait!!! I'd love to see some more lovely Orc ladies. Any chance we could get some presets, or maybe some mod suggestions on helping out in the creation of these fine women? Been looking for something to help make some half breed orcs, but their facial features are very hard and rough. Any suggestions or things you've all found that work well?

Easiest way might be to change the normal maps. To be more precise: exchange the orsimer normalmaps by other mer-races normal maps. The female orcs will still have the same mouth, ears and eyes, but the skin would be less angular. Try it.

Sure, making visually appealing orcs is trivial. My issue is the character voice. Too gruff and unappealing to me. Also, there's no sexlab voices anywhere near the character voice, making for a rather weird transition in vocal use.

Does anybody know of any decent orc voice replacers? I've searched a bit, but havent found any. I'm thinking regular voice, not sexlab voice by the way - I did try the nusbie voice pack for sexlab, but I didn't much care for it.

With a proper character combat voice for orcs, I'd love to play one, but the vanilla one is not my style.

Easiest way might be to change the normal maps. To be more precise: exchange the orsimer normalmaps by other mer-races normal maps. The female orcs will still have the same mouth, ears and eyes, but the skin would be less angular. Try it.

I followed my own council.

tumblr_o9n1rnWZUL1vsvik2o1_1280.jpg