SO why you guys dont love Female Orc

All that being said, I never play Orcs myself.  I'm not a heavy weapons and armour kind of guy, and I'm heavily biased in favour of mages.

You can always try playing an Orc mage, going against the grain is fun - and so is a raging green nerd wielding twin conjured swords ;)

A clarification, since the topic is kinda explosive - just a polite suggestion, not trying to tell you how to play your game or anything.

All that being said, I never play Orcs myself.  I'm not a heavy weapons and armour kind of guy, and I'm heavily biased in favour of mages.

You can always try playing an Orc mage, going against the grain is fun - and so is a raging green nerd wielding twin conjured swords ;)

A clarification, since the topic is kinda explosive - just a polite suggestion, not trying to tell you how to play your game or anything.

Heh, no worries, I can take a suggestion or a critical debate.

I messed with Orcs back when I played Morrowind, but since racial bonuses locked you much more firmly into a role back then, I was put off trying to make Orc mages (that sick 30 intelligence, it's not like I needed to be able to afford to cast spells or anything, right?).  Since, I guess I just never tried very hard to get into them.  I'm all about mixing things up a bit, though.  Come to think of it, the Orc librarian at the College it probably my favourite character in that whole general area of the game.  In Skyrim you can work around racial drawbacks since attributes like Strength and Intelligence seem to be a thing of the past...  Maybe it's time...

Of course, I'd probably have trouble using SL mods with them for the same reason I have trouble with Argonians.  Those sharp-ass teeth, man...

Yes, Urag is definitely one of the best NPCs in vanilla Skyrim. I love how despite being a mage, a librarian and a very old man (which are all very un-Orcish traits), he's still clearly an Orc thanks to his gruff act and his penchant for intimidating the students.

In previous TES games, I wouldn't really advise anyone but the most serious masochists to play an Orc mage, as it was tantamount to ice skating uphill - nothing in your character sheet really supported your choices, and even with a perfect leveling scheme (i.e. advancing skills in such a way that you can always advance relevant attributes by the highest possible number) you still ended up with a much worse mage than one from a caster-friendly race.

In Skyrim, however, it barely matters what race you play, as all characters can grind all skills to infinity with no problem and most racial special abilities are either reproducible with items or not that great to begin with. Notably, the Orcish racial trait is arguably the strongest one in the whole game (so strong, in fact, that Beth decided Orcs don't deserve a second passive trait), and you can get great mileage out of it with any build you desire - even if you choose ranged weapons or spells, taking half damage from all sources is nothing to balk at, and if you'd like to try a mage who conjures up melee weapons as his combat mainstay, you're getting everything a more classic warrior would get out of Berserker Rage.

As for the teeth, well, I've toyed with RaceMenu sliders to reduce the tusks of my girl to a size that makes blowjobs viable (though I presume people are still pretty careful about that). She admittedly doesn't look too much like a vanilla Orc, but personally I'm okay with that - YMMV of course ;)

Orcs hmmm. Making them look pretty is hard but to be honest I like to try and keep the race a little lore friendly and then the rest of that lore gone. But with orcs its pretty hard to make them pretty anyways here is my Orc I made I only made on screenshot but this one has that creeper smile I think I'll take another picture of here and get it posted up just so you can get a look at her.

Orcs are okay in my opinion just those weird ridges on there face are off setting in in all honesty there teeth don't bug me to much. As long as there not wonky looking which is a common thing for there teeth or that goblin looking noise.

So here's what A orc had to look like well to me before I acutaly like her Like I said I don't care about those teeth as long as one isn't bigger then the other.

But ya this would be the ideal orc that if I had the strength would try to convince to join me.  :D

post-11136-0-04049400-1410274679_thumb.jpg

post-11136-0-16981100-1410274684_thumb.jpg

post-11136-0-41159300-1410274688_thumb.jpg

post-11136-0-26368800-1410274693_thumb.jpg

post-11136-0-18277100-1410274697_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

In case this hasn't been mentioned so far (didn't look up all the pages of this topic): Orcs are fairly unimportant in the game itself. The only "prominent" one is the librarian in Winterhold. All other orcs are just mentioned in side quests (I can only think of the Malakath-Quests, Brokul in Cidna Mines and the DB-quests). Therefore, it is not only the lack of female Orcs, but the lack of the whole race itself within Skyrim that's making them a rare choice for the player.

To be honest, and thinking of it, that's kind of weird. They are tied to the Empire, and Skyrim. There should be much more Orcs, in prominent positions too. No Orc housecarl? No Orc in the Companions? Okay.. one Orc in the Dawnguard... with little importance. Even the Khajiit and the Argonians have more content in the game... strange.

Anyone up for an Orc invasion? It might be a good idea to create a mod that adds Orcs to key positions in the game.

So what do you want to express? You gonna marry a female orc whom loved you dick? Actually I don't think you are human.

By the way, one of my Chinese friends wants me to send you a message, that is:

竟然跑L网去恶心人,有本事上3DM发去,置顶加高亮

I don't know what is the meaning of it, can you translate it to me ?

Well as some others said, the teeth, also the skin ( can't get tanned/black skin).

The orc lore which is not very interesting.

And of course you nee to install more mods to fix their faces so you can have an orc like yours OP, but even then I find my Redguard more attractive ;p

I think even in vanilla game you can make cute faces with humans unlike elves qnd especially orc.. XD

I feel bad about the fact that even though everyone here is posting HD orcs wearing sexy clothing and flashy make up, my mind still goes "Eeew."

Same for me.

Bimbo make up is a big no no for me. Skimpy clothing is okay since they all barbarians anyways, abs and muscular body is a must and some decent face paintings or body paintings, not overloaded though.

Why would female orc wear a make up , it doesn't even make them prettier.