SO why you guys dont love Female Orc

Regarding how TES Orcs view beauty and vanity, starting the game in Dushnikh Yal I met the Chief's first wife, who wore a ton of makeup, a tavern outfit (pretty much the sexiest clothing piece in vanilla Skyrim) and specifically boasted about being the prettiest Orc in the stronghold, so I guess beauty does have some value to Orcs after all, even if their beauty standards are a bit grotesque for our contemporary human tastes.

Also, whenever I'm in any Orc stronghold, I hear endless complaints about Orcs who leave the community and forget the Orc way of life. Tamriel is extremely cosmopolitan, and even in our world people raised in secluded, traditionalist communities either get enamored or appalled when exposed to the wider world - I see no reason why Orcs of Tamriel would be any different, and they have ample opportunity to compare their traditional way of life with the multicultural society existing literally just outside their fort walls.

Thus, I see no reason why an Orc girl who was born with a face that other races could find attractive (and it's entirely possible that this will happen from time to time) and who isn't a hidebound isolationist, couldn't show concern about her looks or act in a "girly" manner (though "girlishness" is extremely arbitrary, especially for a "girl" who probably spent her early teenage years working the forge and is cursed/blessed with fits of battle fury).

Furthermore, if physical fitness is something Orcs find sexually attractive, then quite many men and women of other races could be found attractive by the Orcs (over half the guys in Skyrim are built like young Schwarzenegger, and there are lasses such as Mjoll or Uthgerdt).

Just some idle musings, with a simple moral: almost everything can be defended as either canon or non-canon when you think about it, so let's not be too harsh on each other because of that ;)

On a semi-related note, the Orc girl I'm playing right now is not only pretty (or at least "attractive, in an exotic way" - she's basically ripped from 83willow's save with some minor adjustments to account for different texture mods), but also a cloth-wearing student of the Winterhold college - but anyone who tries to make fun of her due to that will eat a flurry of two bound swords to the face  :cool:

Regarding how TES Orcs view beauty and vanity, starting the game in Dushnikh Yal I met the Chief's first wife, who wore a ton of makeup, a tavern outfit (pretty much the sexiest clothing piece in vanilla Skyrim) and specifically boasted about being the prettiest Orc in the stronghold, so I guess beauty does have some value to Orcs after all, even if their beauty standards are a bit grotesque for our contemporary human tastes.

Also, whenever I'm in any Orc stronghold, I hear endless complaints about Orcs who leave the community and forget the Orc way of life. Tamriel is extremely cosmopolitan, and even in our world people raised in secluded, traditionalist communities either get enamored or appalled when exposed to the wider world - I see no reason why Orcs of Tamriel would be any different, and they have ample opportunity to compare their traditional way of life with the multicultural society existing literally just outside their fort walls.

Thus, I see no reason why an Orc girl who was born with a face that other races could find attractive (and it's entirely possible that this will happen from time to time) and who isn't a hidebound isolationist, couldn't show concern about her looks or act in a "girly" manner (though "girlishness" is extremely arbitrary, especially for a "girl" who probably spent her early teenage years working the forge and is cursed/blessed with fits of battle fury).

Furthermore, if physical fitness is something Orcs find sexually attractive, then quite many men and women of other races could be found attractive by the Orcs (over half the guys in Skyrim are built like young Schwarzenegger, and there are lasses such as Mjoll or Uthgerdt).

Just some idle musings, with a simple moral: almost everything can be defended as either canon or non-canon when you think about it, so let's not be too harsh on each other because of that ;)

On a semi-related note, the Orc girl I'm playing right now is not only pretty (or at least "attractive, in an exotic way" - she's basically ripped from 83willow's save with some minor adjustments to account for different texture mods), but also a cloth-wearing student of the Winterhold college - but anyone who tries to make fun of her due to that will eat a flurry of two bound swords to the face  :cool:

Well said.

Though I've yet to make any character beyond the sole one I have, I've always thought my next character would be a tough yet lovely orsimer. Not enough appreciation for those tusks I'd say. Perhaps it's high time I change that.

Some samples of orc beauty below.

9ebb5f50d25dee0338c95800f0121f2953859508

d205633c7358cc9394a1fd80a5794dd746acc899

dab46e0d4535560ef996438a36706a036d668dc8

up05396.jpg

Incidentally, my very first Skyrim character was an Orc woman. She was... well, as pretty as I could make her on vanilla, 100% mod-free Skyrim, meaning I probably couldn't stand the sight of her now that I got spoiled by gorgeous body-mods with seamless 4k textures and expanded customization options, but at the time I was quite proud of my handiwork. Sadly, I had to abandon her because my old laptop really didn't like the visual effect of berseker rage, but I had a lot of fun showing those melodramatic Nords who's the real Proud Warrior Race of Tamriel.

Well said.

Though I've yet to make any character beyond the sole one I have, I've always thought my next character would be a tough yet lovely orsimer. Not enough appreciation for those tusks I'd say. Perhaps it's high time I change that.

Some samples of orc beauty below.

up05396.jpg

you had her but at least can remove the glasses, it looks too modern. :lol:  :lol:

I like them as the aggressors or masters for my female chars. though.

For SD, I send my redhead Breton to be an orc slave a whole lot. With that mean growling voice & intimidating fangs really hits the notes right. As a side bonus for getting orc masters for SD, you don't need to go through the trouble of doing the blood kin quest, you just get raped into 1!

In all lore-friendliness, female Orcs pride themselves on being manly, disgusting, and physically stronger than their peers. A true Orc woman would look at that flimsy silk and lace with a look of disgust and say " That would never stop an axe!"

so would every other woman in skyrim.

If you don't like the orcs just say so lol, why try to make a lore friendly excuse that is rather bullshit

@ OP: people have preferences. and are allowed to.

No need to make an ass out of yourself and attack me over it. 

Since we're attacking each other, I'll continue to debase you with a full explanation.

so would every other woman in skyrim.

Alright, please tell me how a Jarl or a noblewoman would complain about defensive properties of her silk dress, while she drinks tea at her social gatherings?

If you don't like the orcs just say so lol, why try to make a lore friendly excuse that is rather bullshit

What is "bullshit",  is that you are so quick to assume I dislike Orcs. What is also "bullshit" is that you sit here spewing bullshit while pointing fingers.

@ OP: people have preferences. and are allowed to.

If you feel that you need to explain that on THIS website, of all places, then you obviously do not belong here. Also back to the topic of "Bullshit" : You Dare say this right after BASHING my opinion? You're a fool and a hypocrite.

a little mad aren't we? there was nothing in my post that sought to "attack" you as you put it lol , meanwhile your reply is riddled with attacks towards me.  :D

you said an orc woman would look at clothing and say it wouldn't protect from an axe, I'm saying any other woman in skyrim who fights would say the same thing. Am I wrong? I dunno, I could imagine lydia having the same opinion not wanting to run around in her panties!

Next, i do not care if you like the orcs or not! In fact, I hate them myself!

I still am not seeing where i "bashed" your opinion for you to get so offended lol. all i said basically is to call the cow a cow if it is one, no need to dance around with the "hm well it makes more sense with the lore if...." nonsense 

i hope u were able to fully vent out whatever frustration you had with your post though, wouldn't be a good feeling walking around with that in person!

honestly would hate to see how u react if someone calls u a name or something! all i said is 3 lines (not one of them an insult towards you) and it caused you to go mad!!!

In my opinion, I think an Orc would fight naked. Because they are pride to show their muscled body. I even think that an Orc women has to be defeated to allow to have sex with them. its a matter of survival of the strongest. They only allow the seed in them of someone stronger than them. Thats why they constantly temp males with their beautyfully shaped, muscled body. maybe a minimum on decoration to lay accent on their firm tits and ass, with jewels or bones from victims.

Once I saw an naked Orc girl chasing a brown bear trough the woods, and breaking his neck, with her bare hands. She washed the blood of her body under a icecold waterfall. And she got so arroused by the fight, that

her body was steaming a haze came over the pond.

i hope u were able to fully vent out whatever frustration you had with your post though, wouldn't be a good feeling walking around with that in person!

honestly would hate to see how u react if someone calls u a name or something! all i said is 3 lines (not one of them an insult towards you) and it caused you to go mad!!!

You basically called everything I said a load of shit, I got offended, and gave it back x10. That's how I roll online. And please, don't pretend false concern. I find it insulting, which it is. This is all a feather-touch personal attack at this point. In other words: Bait for more trolling. Don't respond to this or we'll likely both get a slap from the mods. Let's get back on topic.

Personally, I like the orc females even with the teeth. It adds a look of raw savagery to their looks which makes them different from many of the elves/humans who are all perfect beauty. But then, I like the idea of conquering and breaking a powerful female. Niche fetish I guess. :D 

You basically called everything I said a load of shit, I got offended, and gave it back x10. That's how I roll online. And please, don't pretend false concern. I find it insulting, which it is. This is all a feather-touch personal attack at this point. In other words: Bait for more trolling. Don't respond to this or we'll likely both get a slap from the mods. Let's get back on topic.

Lol not both :) just you , because the only one attacking anyone here is you. If you get so easily offended, (when no one insults you at all) I genuinely recommend for your own state of mind not to partake in forum activity.

What mods are people using to make their Orcs look like covergirls? My best try with Racemenu and all it's sliders produced something mildly more attractive than a rhinoceros.

I have modded orcs to use feminine voices, apachii hairs and female animations and changed the msn to real girls.  If there is any actual interest I could share.

I'd like to see a screenshot of that  :blink:

I haven't changed my orcs' voices at all but every orc in my Skyrim has been changed so they don't use opposite gender animations and I'm in the process of giving a large number of the pertinent NPCs hairstyles from Apachii or SG268. I'm also using smoother meshes from ratrace's (creator of the Half-Orc race) old Orc race replacer so they don't look quite so... lumpy. It doesn't alter their overall face structure but it does make them more pleasant to look at.

Pretty much all the races from vanilla Skyrim are grungy and largely unattractive. They're meant to in order to reflect the harsh conditions. I've changed every other race around, at least texturally, so I don't really have a problem changing the orcs as well. You can make them prettier without losing their bad ass qualities. 

What mods are people using to make their Orcs look like covergirls? My best try with Racemenu and all it's sliders produced something mildly more attractive than a rhinoceros.

I have modded orcs to use feminine voices, apachii hairs and female animations and changed the msn to real girls.  If there is any actual interest I could share.

I'd like to see a screenshot of that  :blink:

36425-1-1410128887.jpg

Here's what I used:

CBBE Body

Apachii Hair

Fgems Female Orc Texture: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29006/?

Inhabitants of Skyrim - character presets: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18820/?

Covereyes: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4869/?

83Willows Whiter Teeth 4 All: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11371/?

I used a preset from Inhabitants of Skyrim that had a non-Orc nose attached and used the newest RaceMenu to fiddle around with it.

Here's the result:

post-290909-0-21281700-1410169430_thumb.jpg

Why do I dislike female Orcs...  I suppose I don't, for the most part.  I like the idea of the Orcs Bethesda portrays.  You get a lot of the "traditional" Orcishness in them, in that they're shown as fierce fighters with a more or less savage lifestyle, but then they also have interesting little bits of complexity, like being known as masterful smiths.  Female Orcs in Elder Scrolls games are pretty much never shown in subservient positions or cowering in the face of danger, so if nothing else they're strong characters.  I don't have much of a problem with their appearances.  I even prefer vanilla Orcs to most modded appearances because I like how rough and tough they look.  It fits them better, I think.  So they're not very physically attractive like that, but I don't mind too much.  Some folks make pretty attractive Orc characters that stay pretty true to their vanilla appearance, but if I had one of those pretty Orc woman magically appear in front of me, I doubt I'd try to convince her to take her clothes off, so I suppose I only like them to an extent.  At least they're not shown as subhuman hunchbacks with a silly amount of warts grunting in incomplete sentences, too stupid to figure out a weapon more complex than a wooden cudgel.

All that being said, I never play Orcs myself.  I'm not a heavy weapons and armour kind of guy, and I'm heavily biased in favour of mages.  As a result, I almost never touch races that don't like magic, like Orcs and Nords.  Maybe I'm superficial, but I'll stick to the less monstrous elven races for the large part.  I'm only so good at putting together pretty characters anyway, and when I start with an Orc and little in the way of cosmetic mods, I just get put off by what I'm trying to do and change to an easier race.  Then I have a buddy who's all about Orcs, and couldn't care less how attractive they are.  He's just the opposite, and can't understand why I prefer my puny Breton and Dark Elf mages so much.  Personal tastes are funny like that.

Ok, that was a bit much for just a simple opinion.  I suppose the TLDR for this is I think Orcs fit their place is a good way, and look great for what they are, but I can't say I look at even a pretty Orc and think "I'd hit that", probably mostly because I'm worried about how hard she'll hit back.  They're too aggressive in both behaviour and looks for me, but I don't want to mess with how they look because they'll feel less like Orcs to me, so they stay off-putting.