SO why you guys dont love Female Orc

On 12/9/2020 at 12:03 PM, KoolHndLuke said:

And you're the authority on this how....? Fuck off.

As the foremost anthropology expert specializing in orcs (maybe you read my book On the Origin of Orcs), I am the authority on that, and i agree with that guy.
Please, no more pictures of humans with fake plastic tusks. It is a culture appropriation at best, bordering on blackface.
I have spoken.

My biggest gripe with orcs is finding a decent hair style.  Most hair mods have shinny, ultra clean, plastic looking hair.  Finding some that are more matte is hard enough; finding some that look matte and full of dust and dirt befitting a style for an orc seems damn near impossible. 

20200908122940_1.jpg

20200908122615_1.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/14/2021 at 12:04 PM, Thingolf said:

Can I use a regular cbbe body to create an orc female, or do I need other mods to get some beautiful lady orcs?

Yep, they use the usual female body so bodyslide is exactly the same. They also use the same female body texture with a different color setting

I also recommend you to get a mod that replaces the animations so female orcs use female animations (as they dont in vanilla)

• 1 month later...

Fan of powerful Orc woman? Ask me about Orcri la, a private clubs for anyone who loves powerful Orc woman of all kinds. Orc woman from any media are more then welcome with an emphasis on Skyrim. Come share your favorite images, stories, media, anything celebrating powerful Orc babes. 

Invitation only, if interested please PM me. 

Brand new club just getting started. 

• 2 weeks later...

After a few months break, im back trying skyrim (and also figured out how to use SL Defeat) Yay!489830_20210905090707_1.thumb.png.33e76e27504073d464e2fca496a35c8a.png

On 9/4/2021 at 2:34 PM, Timmiii said:

All I want is a mod to remove the Orc female tusks

Isnt that the main thing of orcs though? If all else you could just make a character in another race and manually change the skin colour via the racemenu mod? (there is mods to make the teeth look better though)

On 9/6/2021 at 7:43 AM, dragondoom42 said:

After a few months break, im back trying skyrim (and also figured out how to use SL Defeat) Yay!

Isnt that the main thing of orcs though? If all else you could just make a character in another race and manually change the skin colour via the racemenu mod? (there is mods to make the teeth look better though)

yep that's what everyone says, so probly never find such a mod

On 6/14/2021 at 1:04 PM, Thingolf said:

Can I use a regular cbbe body to create an orc female, or do I need other mods to get some beautiful lady orcs?

They use the exact same body mesh and textures as any other non-beast race, so yes. Ofcourse, that means your mileage may vary and retextures and Bodyslide helps you adjust the orc to your taste.
I haven't touched CBBE since forever as UNP generally has the choices with regards to other mods, but CBBE Thunder Thighs  + Weight based Women Workout Textures (Soft)/Fitness body + a Mature Skin-derived skin is probably a stack that works well for CBBE if you like your orcs to look strong. Racial Body Morphs also adjusts their skeleton to make them look a lot more imposing, especially compared to other races and in first person, but crashes with BHUNP and misaligns SL Anims.

On 9/4/2021 at 3:34 PM, Timmiii said:

All I want is a mod to remove the Orc female tusks

That's like ordering a hamburger without the patty smh

I'd make a quick and dirty remesh for you but AFAIK Orc teeth aren't purely a different mesh but are affected by racial morphs (Hence tusk shape change with the mouth shape) and I have no experince with that.

On 8/19/2021 at 6:31 PM, Rokabur said:

I can tolerate female Orcs as long as they're on their hands and knees.

After they knocked you out and are crawling over you to claim their prize, right?

Edited by FusRoDah
  • 5 months later...

I used to highly dislike the appearance of Orcs.

Until I've created my own Orc friend.

Spoiler

Skyrim192.thumb.png.be1f0f4f1b9623c386ee5e11243b9d2b.png

This is Kimarek. Or Kim, if you like to keep things short.

Skyrim193.thumb.png.625b27d99175025b55777f2ee8ae4aba.png

Always looking for trouble and never missing an opportunity to start, or join a fight. 

Spoiler

She's a well skilled warrior, not afraid of anything. No matter how big and strong an enemy is, she will bring him down.

Skyrim194.thumb.png.15297db7d27fabe929daafc9f7a520c7.png

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...