Please help. I use bodyslide for years, got the latest version, installed DDa, DDx etc and my prosperous custom body has turned into a skimpy one. Cute but skimpy. I did try all in the world possible to have her back but nothing, her curves are gone. I have checked the group filter before clicking on batch build, uncheck the UUNP ( I use CBBE), still nothing. Up until now I always used the CB77 for proper DD on my custom body, so I did a try to add it first, then disable it, still nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

P.S.

Found the culprit. I forgot to build some stuff from DCL. But now I have her skin all covered with stripes!

Please help. I use bodyslide for years, got the latest version, installed DDa, DDx etc and my prosperous custom body has turned into a skimpy one. Cute but skimpy. I did try all in the world possible to have her back but nothing, her curves are gone. I have checked the group filter before clicking on batch build, uncheck the UUNP ( I use CBBE), still nothing. Up until now I always used the CB77 for proper DD on my custom body, so I did a try to add it first, then disable it, still nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

DD only comes with meshes and sliders for devices. They have literally no way to affect your body mesh so I guess you must have done something wrong during generation.

quicky question: i'm using UUNP HDT and have everything working right with the previous version. will the latest patch work 'out-of-the-box' or will i have to re-build the items via bodyslide / outfit studio? and if so, can someone link me a good tutorial / howto on this? the only one i can finds is for outfit studio 2...

You don't actually need to rebuild the previous stuff just need to build the new items for UUNP, just be aware that I didn't make the new slider sets for the new items...Also the slider sets I did are pretty much the same in the release pack.

Myself Im still playing around with the new stuff now that we are entering a holiday////Cept the Professors at school gave us an online homework assignment >< cant let us have fun I guess without tension right.

Anyone had an issue with the hobble dress textures in game?

6f1083aae9.jpgde2819c4e3.jpg

. Looks as if the UVs went to shit, looks the same in game as in nifskope, textures look good and are in the right place with the correct pathing in nifskope.

Baffled how it can be doing that to the body mesh though.

That's weird, I've been testing the hobble dresses for weeks (and I'd be happy never to touch them again) and never saw anything like this.

Are you using the new version of Bodyslide that just came out? 4.1.1? It has some kind of UV functionality now... possibly related?

If it's not the newest Bodyslide then it must be somethign on your end.

. Looks as if the UVs went to shit, looks the same in game as in nifskope, textures look good and are in the right place with the correct pathing in nifskope.

That's weird, I've been testing the hobble dresses for weeks (and I'd be happy never to touch them again) and never saw anything like this.

Are you using the new version of Bodyslide that just came out? 4.1.1? It has some kind of UV functionality now... possibly related?

I did in fact update BS just before using this, but it may have been a ... huhu dirty update. I pasted over. Only having issues with newly bs'd stuff. Will try a clean install.

I did in fact update BS just before using this, but it may have been a ... huhu dirty update. I pasted over. Only having issues with newly bs'd stuff. Will try a clean install.

Tested and confirmed Bodyslide 4.1.1 appears to be causing this. I'd recommend reverting to 4.0 for the time being. Hopefully it's something they can fix on their end.

Could you do us a favour and post the bug report (with screenshots) on their Nexus page?

Tested and confirmed Bodyslide 4.1.1 appears to be causing this. I'd recommend reverting to 4.0 for the time being. Hopefully it's something they can fix on their end.

Could you do us a favour and post the bug report (with screenshots) on their Nexus page?

Yeah will do, not had any luck sorting it.

Snip pointless Quote

Yeah will do, not had any luck sorting it.

Ergh the timing, I can't access Nexus atm. Just me?

There is just a mirror with 0 bytes. So, i see no posibility to download the actual version.

If you click the green "Download (Mirrors)" button and wait for the usual countdown, the mod will download like all the others. It's hosted externally because it's too big for the loverslab file size limit. It registers as 0 bytes because it isn't uploaded directly to the site.

Got a small problem. When I select the _old_ items they dont have any presets I can chose from. So when I batch build they end up with what I asume is the default uunp bodyshape ingame. I can do it manualy and build one and one item chosing the body from the options under the shape sliders.

Seems to be affecting all items that have a HDT and non HDT option.

This is for both dda and ddx. Using latest version i can find in the threads here (2.0c and 3.0d) and BS 4.0.

Not sure if you were aware, the iron pear of anguish seems to have an issue.

When other devices are equipped, and you try to remove them it displays the examine or remove message, then the failed to remove message or you cannot attempt this for x hours if the shield is on.

When the pear is, um, equipped and then if you click on it to try to remove it, it displays the option to force it out. If you choose force it out, it does nothing....no messages at all.

It does not display the failed message.  It seems like the option to remove it is broken?

As a side note, the additional items are great, and I really like having other items that interfere with the removal of some others.  Could there be at some point other events added to the events section of DD? Maybe others involving pears and the like?

Not sure if you were aware, the iron pear of anguish seems to have an issue.

When other devices are equipped, and you try to remove them it displays the examine or remove message, then the failed to remove message or you cannot attempt this for x hours if the shield is on.

When the pear is, um, equipped and then if you click on it to try to remove it, it displays the option to force it out. If you choose force it out, it does nothing....no messages at all.

It does not display the failed message.  It seems like the option to remove it is broken?

As a side note, the additional items are great, and I really like having other items that interfere with the removal of some others.  Could there be at some point other events added to the events section of DD? Maybe others involving pears and the like?

The pears require a chastity key to unlock.

Got a small problem. When I select the _old_ items they dont have any presets I can chose from. So when I batch build they end up with what I asume is the default uunp bodyshape ingame. I can do it manualy and build one and one item chosing the body from the options under the shape sliders.

Seems to be affecting all items that have a HDT and non HDT option.

This is for both dda and ddx. Using latest version i can find in the threads here (2.0c and 3.0d) and BS 4.0.

Not sure I understand what you mean. On the left side of bodyslide should be your body/preset, then you choose the DDa/DDx bodyslide groups from the top right and batch build.

I just want to pop in say the continued work on this mod is awesome, and the new gear is great.

I especially appreciate the effort done in making the inventory objects (the 3D sculpt that shows up in the inventory) for the new stuff.  I know it's additional work, but it really makes it feel professional.

I also agree with Greyspammer that a larger warning/instruction set should be added for the Bodyslide requirement.

Edit: The new dresses, however-- they're especially awesome!  Seriously!  Wow!