Skyrimfloo, I have been using BF anf FHU together without any issue. Even the "belly flickering" problem that should result from the two mods interacting hasn't happened to me, though some have observed it.

Since there is a MCM option to disable FHU, turning it off when you become pregnant with BF should prevent any possible trouble.

Ok that's good to know, because I really love the idea of using both mods together, thanks for the info. I'm installing it right now. =)

Just another question/suggestion, is there any though about adding inflation buffs to the mod? I didn't see anything about that in the description, so I might as well ask this too, lol.

I think it would be pretty interesting to have some sort of "green zone" in which your character would actually get something good for staying in a certain level of inflation. It would be cool because it would give you an excuse to get your character running around with her belly full and keeping herself that way, and also add some risk to the issue: if your character gets raped while she's in that state she'd probably get filled too much and go into the debuff state.

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but ran into a bug with the latest version.

[initial Setting] Encumber Character: Disabled.

After quite a few 'rounds', character becomes inflated past maximum and becomes encumbered. Encumbered message appears before a 'round'.

Double checked item weight; well below limit.

After purging to empty (technically 1.00), encumbered does not go away.

Tried to enable Encumber Character after the fact, walk around, and then reenable it. Still won't go away.

Save, reload. Same.

Will try to reload an older game [before 'rounds'], but I predict it would go back to normal and won't affect my character anymore.

If that fails, will try to uninstall mod and reinstall or revert to previous version. 

A side note: personally, I feel it is a little weird to not be able to manually purge if overinflated. IMO, it defeats (partly) the reason for the button.

Thanks for taking a look at this, and for the interesting mod.

First off let me say this mod is great, very nice work so far. Don't know if it was intended or not but its kind of odd when you have two females having sex (with the sexlab female cum option on) and they both inflate instead of only the one actually on the receiving end. I have a question about the inflation on female futa characters marked as male for sexlab. I know the inflation doesn't work since they are tagged as male but wouldn't it be possible to just remove the check for gender all together for cum inflation so that it works on futa females (even if only the anal inflation portion since sexlab has them doing male animations) since they already have the body mesh for it and since males don't have a body mesh for it there shouldn't be any unintended effects on males that I could envision. I could be wrong though, but would be awesome if it actually worked. Again great work.

EDIT: Okay so I did some testing, I use SOS Full + Gender Change Spell

1. Sex change to Male from Female + Schlong x 2 = No inflation for both 

2. (Sex change aggressor to Male from Female + Schlong) + Female = No Inflation for aggressor and yes for victim

3. Both female + Sexlab option for female cum = both inflate

So my assumptions are correct and I guess mod works as intended

Btw, adding the race did not overwrite gender settings (didn't think it would, worth a shot lol)

Conclusion:

1. No inflation for futa if set as male by gender change spell :(

2. Both females regardless of position will inflate if option for female cum effect in SL :( :(

No idea how the above could be "fixed" seeing as it can not use gender to decide on which actors to inflate and would have to differentiate between giver and receiver. 

I assume the best way implement such a feature would be to have a separate option which overwrites the gender to allow the player to inflate regardless of genders.

How to differentiate with regards to position, that I have no idea. 

Hope the above clears up a few things for everyone who was wondering as to how this all works out with futa. 

There wasn't really any animations in Zaz made specifically for this purpose, so I adapted the peeing ones yes. I'll add the puddle to the list ;) I think it should be possible similar how blood splashes are done, but I need to look into it more so will take a while if it appears :)

You could also do a version that gets progressively sperm out of his mouth,  during or after last animation stage of all oral/blowjob/deepthroat animation ? :)

would be Magnificent..! :blush: 140628123854589968.gif

like.. Hentai-style.. :D1225876602933.jpg27542902229d.jpg

See from minute 10 and 20 sec. for Cum Inflaction http://motherless.com/g/all_toons/27240A0

My gawd, I have not seen that animation before! And I read in the earlier posts that you mentioned you were thinking of adding moaning fx. 

Would love to have the fx when encumbered. 

That too would be a awesome feature! And if I may, why doesn't fellatio animations count? 

I tried this out. Had a crash when fast traveling but I don't think it was related to this mod, dunno.

Anyway, some stuff. There are no sounds, I'm not sure if it's a fault with my setup or if that's an upcoming feature. If the latter, I guess I'd suggest some moaning, dripping, farting or whatever you'd call it in this case -- fx.

Any way to make that stream thicker and slower? Ideally one would assumably get various speeds depending on the cum's consistency but that's probably not doable, easily anyway.

The messages in the top left corner get removed starting from the end so usually you don't have enough time to read the whole thing. Any way to fix that? Assumably not.

That said - like the fact that it's not just the same animation repeating when ejecting.

Great mod, but sadly it's quite troublesome with 2 females + schlong.

Basically if cum is present in the scene and the animation is either anal or vaginal all the female actors are being inflated.

I don't want to sound  picky, but since some mods like "hentai pregnancy" could understand which one was the giver and which one was the receiver, wouldn't it be possible to do the same here?

If the mod could check which character was receiving the load and inflate it that would be heaven

Basically if cum is present in the scene and the animation is either anal or vaginal all the female actors are being inflated.

I don't want to sound  picky, but since some mods like "hentai pregnancy" could understand which one was the giver and which one was the receiver, wouldn't it be possible to do the same here?

If the mod could check which character was receiving the load and inflate it that would be heaven

That's already working in my own version. It'll be a quite a while before the next version is released though.

That's already working for the next version. It'll be a quite a while when it's released though.

Good, i'll stick to hentai pregnancy until then, but i hope this update will come out soon, because with this little improvement this mod will be superior in every way 

I've got Beeing Female and Estrus Charas mod installed, I've turned off the "growth option" on both of them as far as I can tell and I'm using b3lisario's pregnant body mod, IS there anything I am missing to get this working?

Is it not working currently? Compatible body and other mods not fighting for the node scaling is usually enough yes.

I've got Beeing Female and Estrus Charas mod installed, I've turned off the "growth option" on both of them as far as I can tell and I'm using b3lisario's pregnant body mod, IS there anything I am missing to get this working?

Is it not working currently? Compatible body and other mods not fighting for the node scaling is usually enough yes.

No growth right now at all, I'm trying to see what is causing it but cant. It's a clean new game, 10 minutes in, only body morph things I have is FHU, beeing female, and Churus preg. I know they will conflict with each other then more then 1 is working, but right now I am not being effected by either of the other two. wearing no armor and seeing no growth.

Load order doesn't matter as this doesn't modify any existing records. Look, if you want help, read the first post:

Troubleshooting & reporting issues
If you you're having trouble with the mod, or just reporting issues, you can ask for help in the thread. Remember to include your papyrus log of the events with issues. For help how to find your logs, see this thread.

Helps to see if other mods are doing something or if this is doing something.

Load order doesn't matter as this doesn't modify any existing records. Look, if you want help, read the first post:

Troubleshooting & reporting issues

If you you're having trouble with the mod, or just reporting issues, you can ask for help in the thread. Remember to include your papyrus log of the events with issues. For help how to find your logs, see this thread.

Helps to see if other mods are doing something or if this is doing something.

Got it working, some how the body morphing mod got overridden by an armor mod.

Anyone know of a body mod for morphing that does not have default saggy breasts like b3lisario's?

I'm using Malystraza's edited UNPB mesh which has TBBP and belly node. I think it's actually based on original UNPB and not redux as the breasts seem larger than 2.5.2. I forget the link but it's on LL somewhere. Just search for that username and UNPB or something.

I'm using Malystraza's edited UNPB mesh which has TBBP and belly node. I think it's actually based on original UNPB and not redux as the breasts seem larger than 2.5.2. I forget the link but it's on LL somewhere. Just search for that username and UNPB or something.

You win 10,000 Points! http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=60409

Yup, really great working body with uplifted breasts <3

And thanks a ton to Malystraza as well

If oral suppot is happening at some point, most likely it's going to be another way to add to the anal pool, instead of having its own pool. That said, no plans for it currently. And since I'm not using RND or ever use it, any sort of support for that is very unlikely. No idea if it'd even be possible.

Speaking of effects, different (de)buffs based on the race of whose cum you got inside you is coming in the next version, as its partially implemented now.

It would be awesome to see cum pooling on surfaces or spraying onto NPC's when expelling cum, like blood decals/overlays spray over surfaces and NPC's during combat and linger afterwards.  Any chance that might become a feature or addon?