I like this mod and also comments system from NPC, and look like many ppl still try to find some body and armor that can use with this Mod.

I will give some of my armor that I use PSB as base body and adjust Breast and Belly to suitable to my test and don't look wired during use Beeing female or Cum inflation mod (when you increase Belly size with Estrus Chaurus or beeing female it will have some effect to Breast area also due to Nif string results), and for people that use body without belly node but your armor have it that surely cause your body return to normal after you remove your armor btw.

Here some Body and armor that I adjust for myself and use PSB as reference body and correct some abnormal part by bs2 studio. (CBBE body, Hunter armor and Dino armor; I recommend you to use them with HDT)

I like this mod and also comments system from NPC, and look like many ppl still try to find some body and armor that can use with this Mod.

I will give some of my armor that I use PSB as base body and adjust Breast and Belly to suitable to my test and don't look wired during use Beeing female or Cum inflation mod (when you increase Belly size with Estrus Chaurus or beeing female it will have some effect to Breast area also due to Nif string results), and for people that use body without belly node but your armor have it that surely cause your body return to normal after you remove your armor btw.

Here some Body and armor that I adjust for myself and use PSB as reference body and correct some abnormal part by bs2 studio. (CBBE body, Hunter armor and Dino armor; I recommend you to use them with HDT)

Also works pretty well with this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/? (can be used as vanilla replacer and standalone version)

Using the CT77 body from the latest version of bodyslide (CBBE body, it got updated 16 august) and all the vanilla armors got belly support now. 

CT77 Basically is an updated PSB body with more slider options.

*got my characters filled up in attached picture with and without those armors.

post-113828-0-78770500-1411047474_thumb.jpg

post-113828-0-44132600-1411047482_thumb.jpg

Maybe this has been mentioned already, there seems to be no fluids effects when I use the Demonica body.

I know it won't appear with some armors. Most likeley somethign about what skeleton / nodes they were built with. I'd guess the same issue with that body. Though I have absolutely no idea about the models tbh, the effect is slightly tweaked one from ZAP.

errrmm,  what do i do when her belly is really swollen?    she had a party with several big male dogs and a stallion.  

You can expel all cum by pressing and holding a bound key or by clearing all out using a function which you will find in mod's configuration menu (SkyUI)

Is there a way to detect actor scale? I mean, not belly node scale, but the entire scale of the actor?

I was wondering if the amount of cum added to the pool could be modified by this multiplier.

For example, Tsun has (I'm pretty sure this is right) a scale of 1.3. He's HUGE.

Or the Ebony Warrior, who's scale is 1.21. He's also huge.

So, having that much greater... capacity... they could add more to the pool...?

Of course, using this would necessitate re-modifying all of the base per-race amounts, so for example Altmer don't always have their base amounts * 1.08, but...

Just an idea.

I'm using default CBBE with Ethereal Elven Overhaul and I have XP32's Maximum Skeleton along with Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT, but my belly only inflates while clothed. If I take my clothes off my stomach turns to normal. Any reason why?

See the section about supported bodies in the first post.

I did see them, you said basic CBBE doesn't support. Did you mean the basic CBBE preset? Because I edited the default preset for the stomach.

Is there a way to detect actor scale? I mean, not belly node scale, but the entire scale of the actor?

I was wondering if the amount of cum added to the pool could be modified by this multiplier.

For example, Tsun has (I'm pretty sure this is right) a scale of 1.3. He's HUGE.

Or the Ebony Warrior, who's scale is 1.21. He's also huge.

So, having that much greater... capacity... they could add more to the pool...?

Of course, using this would necessitate re-modifying all of the base per-race amounts, so for example Altmer don't always have their base amounts * 1.08, but...

Just an idea.

I could see something doable by using GetScale() * RACE_CUM_AMOUNT to sort out the NPC race instances, but I'm not sure what happens if GetScale() is used on creatures, unless that is somehow actively checked for. Also, this wouldn't exactly catch height mods that use the "fame" actor variable to store modified heights unless checked as well. Here's my attempt at this in the quest script:

While i > 0
   i -= 1
   current = all[i]
   float scalemod = 0.0
   If current != a && ( sexlab.GetGender(current) != 1 || sexlab.config.AllowFFCum )
      If (current.GetScale()) ;  if there is a value, apply it
         scalemod = current.GetScale()
      elseif current.getActorValue("fame") != 0.00
         scalemod = current.GetActorValue("Fame") ;if a mod uses this to store a custom height, use this instead
      else
         scalemod = 1.0 ; when all else fails, use a default
      endif
      tot += (GetFloatValue(current.GetLeveledActorBase().GetRace(), RACE_CUM_AMOUNT, 0.75) * cumMult * scalemod)
   EndIf
endWhile

This could be refined by adding an toggle option to the config script and checking for it here before adding to the total, as a false can then be treated the same as the else statement. I am open to suggestions, although now I want to compile this and see what happens with gigantic NPCs...

Fake edit: it does compile, so I think I'm doing something right, but testing must be done. I do wonder if it would be better to test against the "NPC" NiNode instead of their "fame".

Love this mod so much. Thanks for making it Srende! I have an idea I'd like to share... 

Idea: Hyperinflation

This idea is shamelessly stolen from http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Atya/216277/Request---Vem---Cum-Courier-2-of-3. The idea is that when some special belt or device is worn any additional intake of cum (past the normal limits) would result in a hyperinflation state. This of course comes with greater penalties. Slower movement speed, possibly health damage, tripping in combat from all that offset weight, etc. Might want to have this as a toggle as I can see not everyone liking this. 

I'd be willing to code this myself as an add-on if Srende doesn't want to, with permission of course. I just finished my final python course at codecadamy and I'm eager for a project to work on, python or otherwise.

I'm using SLHormones with the most recent version of FHU and I'm not seeing any inflation for the PC. NPC's work fine.  The PC's inflation stats stay at all 0's after sex.  Is that Hormones interfering?  Could you pass along some console commands I could use to force inflation for test purposes?  I'm using the same body (CBBE Body HDT) as the NPC's, so it must be something that only effects my PC.

Edit: I figured out my problem.  I have Sexlab Cumshot installed and it has an option to change actor genders.  I had my PC flagged as transgender since I'm using SOS UNP.  I guess FHU was reading that as male and not processing things.  Once I flagged my PC back to female, inflation stats started increasing.  Not sure if you can add something to look for that setting, but at least I know what was wrong.  I'd still like to know some console commands to force inflation, if you'd be so kind.

So it happened again, the inflation didn't reset on load game.

So I installed new armor meshes for use with PSB and this. 

Initiated animation through SL, worked great. 

Loaded previous save. 

Took armor off, and still inflated.

Checked MCM and inflation was at 0.00 (This character has not engaged in any sexual activity, and is a new game). 

I attached the two most recent papyrus scripts for you to have a look at.

Quitting the game and reloading or of course resetting the mod through MCM can resolve this. So its not a big problem, and it could come from my other mods (but I don't think so cause I have no other mods which are related to pregnancy). 

Load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1
TERAArmors.esm=1
RSkyrimChildren.esm=1
Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp=1
FantasySoundtrackProjectCombatMusic.esp=1
FSP - Dawnguard Edition.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
High Level Enemies.esp=1
High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp=1
High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp=1
Equipping Overhaul.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
SexLab Submit Serana.esp=1
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp=1
NusbieVoices.esp=1
SexLabGenderChange.esp=1
ArchmageTolfdir.esp=1
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp=1
EnhancedGauldurAmuletENG.esp=1
Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
AHZmoreHUD.esp=1
Customizable Camera.esp=1
Blindfolds_of_Skyrim.esp=1
BnS White Bird Outfit.esp=1
BosmerArmorMATY743.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1
DA2 Bethany Robes.esp=1
DAO Morrigan's Robes.esp=1
Dark Souls Set 01.esp=1
Haytham Kenway Apparel.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp=1
InquisitorGear.esp=1
Jin Seo Yeon's Outfit.esp=1
K9Armor.esp=1
Knight Of Thorns Armor.esp=1
KTABladeOfWoe.esp=1
LordOfWar_TW2.esp=1
Medusa and Drakul Armors.esp=1
NS_Eilhart_Dress.esp=1
R18Pn - Astaroth Suit.esp=1
TrissArmorRetextured.esp=1
Raven Witch Armor.esp=1
Renaissance Era Clothing.esp=1
Saskia.esp=1
Shura Armor.esp=1
SwordMasterArmor.esp=1
TERAArmors.esp=1
TH3WICK3D1-ViperAssassinArmor.esp=1
TH3WICK3D1-BlueStripesEliteArmor.esp=1
TH3WICK3D1-BlueStripesCommandoArmor.esp=1
Armageddon.esp=1
Liberation Assassin Set.esp=1
Colonial Formal Attire.esp=1
Kadan.esp=1
Nyra's Armor.esp=1
The Prince of Persia.esp=1
whiterunqueenarmor.esp=1
Mage Hawke Armor.esp=1
AC-Ishak Pasha Armor.esp=1
Dishonored Lord Protector Set.esp=1
Guild Duelist Armor.esp=1
Cleric Armours - Credo.esp=1
Osare Culort Outfit.esp=1
Magna Carta Armor.esp=1
Mavari Armor.esp=1
VesWhoreOutfit.esp=1
R18pn - Shanoa Armors.esp=1
TorchArrow-Dawnguard.esp=1
Zhaetheria Legend Aris Armor.esp=1
TDNEquipableHorns.esp=1
GDZZJJDH.esp=1
FS_UltimateAssortment.esp=1
SL01AmuletsSkyrim.esp=1
ScopedBows.esp=1
SkyRe_Main.esp=1
SkyRe_Main_Fix.esp=1
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyScaling_Fix.esp=1
AesirArmor.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
No Combat Boundaries - Legendary.esp=1
CanalHomeM.esp=1
MammothHome.esp=1
LimbwoodManor.esp=1
MammothManor.esp=1
yggdrasil.esp=1
TheOldOak.esp=1
AssassinsLair.esp=1
Differently Ebony.esp=1
HelmetToggle2.02b.esp=1
montyxdg4hota.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
KrittaKitty_horses_uniqueFrost.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=0
dD-Dragonborn-EBT Patch.esp=0
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
BF.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
WeaponsArmorFixes_ambSkyforge_Patch.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcish&DaedricWeapons.esp=1
CL Ebonyblade2Hand.esp=1
Ghosu - Weapon Pack 1.esp=1
isilNarsil.esp=1
Orcrist.esp=1
Blacksword.esp=1
DCR_Blade_Set_Reloaded_v1_0.esp=1
Ghosu - Auriel.esp=1
lilithscarver3_0.esp=1
lilithsobliterator3_0.esp=1
lilithsreaver.esp=1
lilithssickle.esp=1
lilithsslayer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp=1
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp=1
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-5.esp=1
Better Vampires ML.esp=1
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
Apocalypse - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.esp=1
SmartCast_1_0.esp=1
BFSEffects.esp=1
EnchantedArsenal.esp=1
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp=1
VioLens.esp=1
Artifact Disenchanting.esp=1
Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp=1
Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp=1
FormsEdit.esp=1
SGHailPackAllinOne.esp=1
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp=1
Calyps-Hair-SweptForward.esp=1
mortenhairs.esp=1
Newhairpack.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp=1
KJ Tattoos 2K.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp=1
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1
BS-TheHag_WarPaints.esp=1
vwrNeckSeamFix.esp=1
EiriesOhmesRaht.esp=1
JessicaAlba.esp=1
OliviaWilde.esp=1
SlavePackRiekling.esp=1
CompanionArissa.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
Marriable Serana HF.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
NonEssentialChildren.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
sandboxcylinderheight.esp=1
Skyrim Unbound.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp=1
SkyRe_Races.esp=1
SkyRe_Races_Fix.esp=1
EiriesOhmesRahtSkyreCompatibilityPatch.esp=1
SkyDie.esp=1
TradeBarter.esp=1
Bounty Gold.esp=1
SkyTweak.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
RSChildren_V.esp=1
RSChildren_HF.esp=1
RSChildren_DB.esp=1
RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp=1
RSChildren_PatchNEC.esp=1
Patch - Inconsequential NPCs - RS kids.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1
vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp=1
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp=1
JaxonzRenamer.esp=1
Automatic Variants.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
Pre ReProccer WAFR IA7 IW aMidianSS Patch.esp=1
ReProccer.esp=1
Post ReProccer Fixes IA7 IW aMidianSS Patch.esp=1
Post Post ReProccer Custom Patch.esp=1

I hope this helps. 

i set a hotkey to expel the cum but when i press and hold it as per the instructions, i get this message, " all the pain prevents you from pushing the cum out "

is it like the deviant devices armbinder?  i have to keep doing it?

Yea, just keep doing it and it will eventually play the animation

i set a hotkey to expel the cum but when i press and hold it as per the instructions, i get this message, " all the pain prevents you from pushing the cum out "

is it like the deviant devices armbinder?  i have to keep doing it?

That happens when your total inflation is over the maximum set in config. You can use the manual key again once it drains below the max.

So it happened again, the inflation didn't reset on load game.

So I installed new armor meshes for use with PSB and this. 

Initiated animation through SL, worked great. 

Loaded previous save. 

Took armor off, and still inflated.

Checked MCM and inflation was at 0.00 (This character has not engaged in any sexual activity, and is a new game). 

That's a bug with skyrim. It doesn't save the belly node scale or doesn't load it if you load a game while already in a game. The result is what you see, if you load a game where the actor isn't inflated from a game where they are, the scale stays at the inflated level. The opposite is true also, if you load a game where the actor is inflated from one where they weren't the belly stays flat. That I have worked around though, and re-set the scales on every inflated actor when a new area is loaded. But since there isn't any data saved when they are not inflated, I can't set them to flat, short of setting every female actor to scale 1.0 on area load.

Reset works because in addition to all the inflated ones, it always also resets the player. Going to the main menu and loading the game from there would most likely fix it as well instead of restarting the game.

Edit: I figured out my problem.  I have Sexlab Cumshot installed and it has an option to change actor genders.  I had my PC flagged as transgender since I'm using SOS UNP.  I guess FHU was reading that as male and not processing things.  Once I flagged my PC back to female, inflation stats started increasing.  Not sure if you can add something to look for that setting, but at least I know what was wrong.  I'd still like to know some console commands to force inflation, if you'd be so kind.

FHU uses the sex value set in SL for each actor, so if SL treats the character as male, so will FHU. There are no console commands for that, and not really a feasible way to do one without a SKSE plugin, unless there's a built-in command on setting a node scale for one actor I don't know about.

Love this mod so much. Thanks for making it Srende! I have an idea I'd like to share... 

Idea: Hyperinflation

This idea is shamelessly stolen from http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Atya/216277/Request---Vem---Cum-Courier-2-of-3. The idea is that when some special belt or device is worn any additional intake of cum (past the normal limits) would result in a hyperinflation state. This of course comes with greater penalties. Slower movement speed, possibly health damage, tripping in combat from all that offset weight, etc. Might want to have this as a toggle as I can see not everyone liking this. 

I'd be willing to code this myself as an add-on if Srende doesn't want to, with permission of course. I just finished my final python course at codecadamy and I'm eager for a project to work on, python or otherwise.

There's already something in that sounds a lot like what you describe. If you get past 120% inflation (100% being the max set in config), you get a message about it and a debuff that slows you down quite harshly the longer it is on you, along with some visual effects. It also forces expelling 0.5 game hours after it has started, back to 120% inflation unless you're plugged at that time, after which it'll start slowing you more.

Regarding compatible bodies, I was intending to have a look at the UNPB updated variant found here:

http://dragonwhore.wordpress.com/2014/06/04/unpb-pregnant-body-and-hdt-physic-extension/

However, the instructions very specifically state the TBBP should be installed. Not really a fan of the TBBP animations though - would the particular file also function with the BBP option?

Or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

FHU uses the sex value set in SL for each actor, so if SL treats the character as male, so will FHU. There are no console commands for that, and not really a feasible way to do one without a SKSE plugin, unless there's a built-in command on setting a node scale for one actor I don't know about.

It's all good.  Now that I've reset my PC as female, the inflation is working perfectly. Thank you.