Hi, the mod works almost perfecly, except for one thing:

It count the cum and the inflation correctly, my character have an inflated belly with an armor (Thanks to Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and TBBP HDT), but when not wearing armor, it dosen't apply and she have a flat stomach.

Iv'e tried most of "CBBE Body" when using Bodyslide, but none seems to work (At least when naked, works again perfectly with an armor)

Any clue?

Try running bodyslide on your body type, otherwise you may possibly be using a body that doesn't support belly node scaling.

I can't say anything without logs. What you're doing is going to a mechanic saying you have a problem with your car, and then leaving the car at home and not letting them see it. Making the problem impossible to diagnose and fix. Maybe a car analogy is clear enough for most people?

Recently did a re-install of everything and everything seems to be working as intended. The inflation returns to 1.0 which I suppose is what its meant to do. 

Haven't been able to replicate the problem again. 

Previously when I loaded an earlier save the inflation was still present where as now its completely gone. 

I will post logs should it ever occur again. 

Thanks for taking the time to try and clear things up. 

Try this for UNPB, the b3lisario UNPB BBP pregnant body beta

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/149-estrus-chaurus/

There's also this:

http://dragonwhore.wordpress.com/2014/06/04/unpb-pregnant-body-and-hdt-physic-extension/

As for the mod itself, it feels like the chance is much lower than 25%, but then again my observations are hardly scientific  :P

I ran around Dawnstar and Whiterun in this case, keep running pass guards and NPC. Most of the time they trigger their vanilla dialog, I only noticed one comment trigger. It was from a guard commenting on being filled and plugged.

Another time it happens I was just playing normally and it was from one of my follower :o ...she was also quite filled herself  :P

Will mess around with the console command later and see what happens.

Update to 1.00:

• Added global cum amount multiplier
  • Fixed deflate triggering in combat
  • Fixed sliding during deflate if autorun was on
  • Adjusted NPC comment chance

This version is pretty much just for the version bump. All the basic stuff is in and working.

I trying using that mod form estrus Chaurus with the newest version of with unpb 2.5.2 body and PSB 2.0 but it will not have the belly change i only get the comments. I'll give the other on a type but it only for the 2.5 g which doesn't work well with the little sexy appearance mod.

have you made a mcm thing to prevent squatting and pissing i liked your mod for the belly growth from sex not the stopping every 5 mins to take a piss and i dont have realism mods to cause that

The pissing is you releasing the buckets of cum inside of you.

If you really need a solution, just hit the "reset" thing on the MCM when you have some inside of you, just resets the mod and dumps all cum into the void without any animations.

To achive a body change like in the screenshot of the mod page, which is the best way right now (also for changes through a mod like estrus chaurus)

Imo i use the CT77 Body Preset with HDT because of XPMS Extended 2.06 (prevousily the HDT Body 1.4, but this isn´t compatible anymore with the new XPMS 2.06.)

If infected by estrus chaurus i can see a little change of the belly, but also i tweak the bigbelly slider to 50 % for minimal and maximal weight there is a change but not like in the picture.

I found the body files from the here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/511-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/

it says, tweak the bigbelly slider for both minimal and maximal weight to 50-60 % but i am afraid that could conflict with HDT and the XPMS 2.06 Skeleton Extended and this file is required for the new ZAZ Package which is required for a lot of other mods..

..help :)

To achive a body change like in the screenshot of the mod page, which is the best way right now (also for changes through a mod like estrus chaurus)

Imo i use the CT77 Body Preset with HDT because of XPMS Extended 2.06 (prevousily the HDT Body 1.4, but this isn´t compatible anymore with the new XPMS 2.06.)

If infected by estrus chaurus i can see a little change of the belly, but also i tweak the bigbelly slider to 50 % for minimal and maximal weight there is a change but not like in the picture.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/511-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/

it says, tweak the bigbelly slider for both minimal and maximal weight to 50-60 % but i am afraid that could conflict with HDT and the XPMS 2.06 Skeleton Extended and this file is required for the new ZAZ Package which is required for a lot of other mods..

Get the new CBBE version 3.3.

It comes with a new BodySlide 2.1 (or 2.1a)

In there you will find a body called CBBE HDT.

That is the CT77 body, but refined (by Chronotrigger) to work properly with the new skeletons.

I never put my Bigbelly past 20%. SMall version of body is at 10% bigbelly and large is at 20%.

It works fine. Using XPMSE 2.06 and HDT 14.28

Get the new CBBE version 3.3.

It comes with a new BodySlide 2.1 (or 2.1a)

In there you will find a body called CBBE HDT.

That is the CT77 body, but refined (by Chronotrigger) to work properly with the new skeletons.

I never put my Bigbelly past 20%. SMall version of body is at 10% bigbelly and large is at 20%.

It works fine. Using XPMSE 2.06 and HDT 14.28

Ahh...i forget..i have CBBE 3.3. You are so damn right, the CBBE HDT is the CT77, just "finetuned". So i didn´t have to use this CT77 Preset...nice one. XPMSE 2.06 and HDT 14.28 is also the same setup i am using (i guess like the mist here :) )

So 0 weight to 10 % and 100 weight to 20 % should be enough to see a grown belly?

*Edit*

Unfortunally such a build didnßt work for me. With CBBE Body HDT as Outfit/Body and my preset the breasts are deformed and the belly isn´t growing like i supposed it is. Seems like it isn´t working with the XPMSE 2.06, or did i have to use another preset and just tweak that like my old one?

[...]

*Edit*

Unfortunally such a build didnßt work for me. With CBBE Body HDT as Outfit/Body and my preset the breasts are deformed and the belly isn´t growing like i supposed it is. Seems like it isn´t working with the XPMSE 2.06, or did i have to use another preset and just tweak that like my old one?

Using CBBE and the same XPMSE skeletton. Not using HDT Body though, but the TPPB body in Bodyslide. That way, it works fine for me (never tested HDT body though, so i cannot say if the body is the actual issue or if its a different thing on your end)

In the Field Outfit/Body exists only a option called "CBBE Body HDT" --> a build body with that and my preset results in deformed breasts

and the option CT77 Body with my preset results in normal breasts but just little belly growing. All other options didn´t work with the XPMSE 2.06 without resulting in deformed breasts. But maybe my own preset is broken.

Will try that PSB Body tomorrov, but until know i wasn´t able to get such a belly like in the screenshot through belly growing caused through a mod like estrus chaurus. I can create a body tweaking the PregnancyBelly Slider, of course, which results in a lot of nude pregnant females... :P

But that´s not the goal...

Does anyone know how many characters is per line for the status? I want to edit some of the notifications for my own use and want to keep it as a one liner cause the second line seems to disappear really quickly. 

By default it was 45 I think. There's a global variable that controls the length, sr_messageLength. You can check the current value through console "help sr_" or change the value through console "set sr_messageLength to 60". The length varies slightly, it's 45 characters and up to 10 extra up to the first space to allow it cleanly break the line between words.

I chose 45 for it as it keeps the font size somewhat consistent on shorter lines as well, but 60 should also still be readable and you might end up with fewer lines.

I'm using default CBBE with Ethereal Elven Overhaul and I have XP32's Maximum Skeleton along with Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT, but my belly only inflates while clothed. If I take my clothes off my stomach turns to normal. Any reason why?

See the section about supported bodies in the first post.

I'm using default CBBE with Ethereal Elven Overhaul and I have XP32's Maximum Skeleton along with Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT, but my belly only inflates while clothed. If I take my clothes off my stomach turns to normal. Any reason why?

Have you tried=> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24254-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/

And could you let me know which mod you are using for the pregnant clothing. 

I can't seem to find a good working ragged robes pregnant version. Versions I have tried either whack out due to HDT close to the feet, could be something to do with my bodies and skeletons but I don't want to mess with my setup too much in fear of screwing something else up. 

Too many of my mods depend on skeletons. 

I did get the Tera CBBE Preg armors to work though.