Hi guys, I've been trying to get this working and so far I haven't seen any deformation of the belly. MCM and papyrus tracking of everything looks fine to me:

Line 2485: [10/21/2014 - 07:09:20PM] [FillHerUp]: Inflating Jen, pool: 1, cum amount: 2.400000
    Line 2486: [10/21/2014 - 07:09:20PM] [FillHerUp]: Starting inflation monitor
    Line 2487: [10/21/2014 - 07:09:21PM] [FillHerUp]: Starting messages
    Line 2488: [10/21/2014 - 07:09:21PM] [FillHerUp]: Original scale of 1.000000 stored for Jen.
    Line 2489: [10/21/2014 - 07:09:21PM] [FillHerUp]: Jen status: current inflation: 1.000000, target: 3.400000, vaginal cum: 2.400000, anal cum: 0.000000
    Line 2503: [10/21/2014 - 07:09:24PM] [FillHerUp]: Inflated Jen to: 3.399999(3.400000)
    Line 2567: [10/21/2014 - 07:10:02PM] [FillHerUp]: Inflating Jen, pool: 2, cum amount: 2.400000
    Line 2568: [10/21/2014 - 07:10:02PM] [FillHerUp]: Jen status: current inflation: 3.400000, target: 5.800000, vaginal cum: 2.400000, anal cum: 2.400000
    Line 2589: [10/21/2014 - 07:10:05PM] [FillHerUp]: Inflated Jen to: 5.799998(5.800000)

I'm using 【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (set up with BBP it works without it it crashes). I've also tried B3lisaros unpb mesh, another one in a zip file of this thread, and another one from somewhere, I have never seen anything but a flat stomach.

Can anyone think of any reason for this? I assume it must be an imcompatible skeleton and or body mesh... Can anyone link to a skeleton and UNPB body that works for BBP and SOS and inflation that definitely works for them?

Thanks for making the mod, I can appreciate that everyone loves it.

I thought it was plenty white. Maybe anjoss meant thicker looking?

Yeah, it's about as white as it can be, but I haven't actually touched it, it's the texture included in the latest ZAP. I did modify the effect to be bit thicker by having more particles than the original one.

Though the version I had in from an older version of ZAP was an odd colored one as I had accidentally included the wrong version of the effect, but surely no-one is using that old version anymore.

Is it flat while naked? To see the effect when wearing clothes/armor, those must support the scaling as well, since they replace the body when worn.

Yeah, flat whilst naked... Removed all wearable inventory slots.

I really don't know about UNP bodies to say if your current one has the correct nodes. Are you testing on a custom or vanilla race?

Hi Srende, thanks for the replies. For some reason my testing didn't include a non custom race, my player character was Ningheim.

I just rolled an imperial and that worked correctly! I'm sorry if I missed that somewhere in the docs that it didn't work with custom races and wasted your time!

The current breast / bbp / body I've got now looks absolutely awful (weird round high breasts with flattened nipples) but hopefully now I know it works on noncustom races I can get something better looking working.

Thanks again for the mod and the help!

Srende, I saw you mentioned at the top of page 25 that you intend to add (de)buffs to the different races. If possible while implementing it, could you make it possible to toggle the negative/positive sides separately. Say you wanted only positive or only negative buffs, could you make that toggle-able in the MCM?

Pretty good mod, by the way!

I can't seem to get this mod to work. every time my character has sex the cum amounts never increase. they are just stuck at 0 and theres no inflation. no status messages either. i have a body that has the belly node. i have the zaz animations pack. i don't really know what went wrong.

Is the Inflation "just" not showing", or not getting inflated at all?

You can check the amounts your character is filled with in the MCM menu, within the tab "inflated actors".

If the mods shows you are inflated, but the body does not show, could be a texture issue. Not all body textures are able to show increasing belly nodes, even if the skeleton possibly can.

its not a body or texture issue its the mod not working at all. none of the inflation ammounts are changeing. they are stuck at 0.0000 and no messages appear or anything to indicate the mod is even working.

I can't seem to get this mod to work. every time my character has sex the cum amounts never increase. they are just stuck at 0 and theres no inflation. no status messages either. i have a body that has the belly node. i have the zaz animations pack. i don't really know what went wrong.

Troubleshooting & reporting issues

If you you're having trouble with the mod, or just reporting issues, you can ask for help in the thread. Remember to include your papyrus log of the events with issues. For help how to find your logs, see this thread.

As far as that log is concerned, the mod isn't installed or activated. There's no reference to it ever getting even loaded.

Where/how did you install it?

i downloaded the file, extracted it into the skyrim data folder and checked the esp just like every other mod i download. Its loading in the MCM menu but that's it. 

If the MCM shows up, toggle the "inflation enabled" option off and on, and post a log of that, it should produce an error if there's something wrong.

And just to make sure, logging is still enabled in the MCM as well? (it's on by default)

The toggle seems to have worked, it properly reset the PC when disabled.

Do "sqv sr_inflateQuest" in the console, and post a screen of what it prints out.

Also, if you do the toggling off & again, does the inflation work after that? And if it does, save & load the game and see if it still works after another sexlab scene.

The toggle seems to have worked, it properly reset the PC when disabled.

Do "sqv sr_inflateQuest" in the console, and post a screen of what it prints out.

Also, if you do the toggling off & again, does the inflation work after that? And if it does, save & load the game and see if it still works after another sexlab scene.

couldn't take a screen shot but here's what is says:

Enabled?   Yes

State:      Running

Current Stage:       0

Priority:       40

And i tried your suggestion but it didn't work sadly.

Well, that description is omitting the info I was actually looking for. Can't remember the wording there, something along the lines of "aliases: player -> " that should be set to something, currently it might be unset for some reason, but it not working after toggling kinda contradicts that. Also, there is a lot more info that command gives, multiple pages even (use pg up & pg dn for scrolling), so again, screenshot of those is preferable. Just use Steam's screenshot feature, easliy the easiest way.

In any case, doing "stopquest sr_inflatequest" and "startquest sr_inflatequest" might help. Save and reload afterwards and see if it works.