I am begging you to do this!

Make it so that when the scaling of the belly reaches the chosen point or above that we can't wear our body armor anymore (like 4.50).

It would be optional in the mcm, creates realism, i'm pretty sure it wouldn't be that hard AND it would make other sexlab mods better like dangerous nights for example when we get a higher chance to be raped when sleeping naked.

Please!

Its a genius idea!

You could mimic the above effect even with clothing with arousal I think, you can set a particular piece of armor (i.e. if you use belly-node enabled armors - cbbe remodeled) as naked. 

Not sure how dangerous nights work, haven't tried it so I am not sure how compatible it is with arousal and how it works out whether the player is naked or not.  

I am begging you to do this!

Make it so that when the scaling of the belly reaches the chosen point or above that we can't wear our body armor anymore (like 4.50).

It would be optional in the mcm, creates realism, i'm pretty sure it wouldn't be that hard AND it would make other sexlab mods better like dangerous nights for example when we get a higher chance to be raped when sleeping naked.

Please!

Its a genius idea!

Realism... In a mod about cum inflation...

Whaaaat...

I just start try to use this mod. It work fine on my character but there is no effect on npc. Is there a way to fix it?

From the first post:

Troubleshooting & reporting issues

If you you're having trouble with the mod, or just reporting issues, you can ask for help in the thread. Remember to include your papyrus log of the events with issues. For help how to find your logs, see this thread.

As in, include your log if you're having issues. Looking at the log goes a lot further than guessing the issue based on vague statements ;)

That said, if it works for player character, it's working for every character. It doesn't differentiate if the character to be inflated is player or npc. More likely your issue is with body and/or armor models. If you think it's not, post your log and check what the "inflated actors" tab in the config shows when NPCs should be inflated.

I have a question, if anyone knows anything about this. I use the remodeled CBBE armor by ChronoTrigger, and a lot of the armor shows the midriff area of the belly, if I were to add a belly node to the armor, would it work or would the meshes or textures need to be reworked?

I have a question, if anyone knows anything about this. I use the remodeled CBBE armor by ChronoTrigger, and a lot of the armor shows the midriff area of the belly, if I were to add a belly node to the armor, would it work or would the meshes or textures need to be reworked?

I'm using the same armor pack, and the latest versions do have the belly node set up. At least, they do after generating versions with bodyslide, but they should be even in the premade versions in the download.

Thats strange, cause last time I tested it, the armor would flatten out the belly and make it look normal. I'll have to test it out again. Or it could be because I'm using the non BBP pack for it.

EDIT: Yea, I tested 3 armor and they all flatten the belly.

Non-bbp might be the issue yep. It probably doesn't have any extra nodes set up, (breats, belly etc).

Thats strange, cause last time I tested it, the armor would flatten out the belly and make it look normal. I'll have to test it out again. Or it could be because I'm using the non BBP pack for it.

EDIT: Yea, I tested 3 armor and they all flatten the belly.

Non-bbp might be the issue yep. It probably doesn't have any extra nodes set up, (breats, belly etc).

As I understand CT77's descriptions that's indeed the case.

First off let me say this mod is great, very nice work so far. Don't know if it was intended or not but its kind of odd when you have two females having sex (with the sexlab female cum option on) and they both inflate instead of only the one actually on the receiving end. I have a question about the inflation on female futa characters marked as male for sexlab. I know the inflation doesn't work since they are tagged as male but wouldn't it be possible to just remove the check for gender all together for cum inflation so that it works on futa females (even if only the anal inflation portion since sexlab has them doing male animations) since they already have the body mesh for it and since males don't have a body mesh for it there shouldn't be any unintended effects on males that I could envision. I could be wrong though, but would be awesome if it actually worked. Again great work.

Srende, could you please just suggest a body that would support breast and butt physics (or just breasts) that would support the belly node and supports fill her up? Preferably a body that can be petite or a little bit petite :)

Well, at the moment I'm using the CT77 body I think, which itself is a probably based on HDT body. And then I've tweaked it a bit in bodyslide.

If you mean Draugr won't trigger the effect, that shouldn't be the case. All races will add at least the default amount of 0.75, if no race specific amount is found. Though Dragur do have a their own setting as well.

Draugr should shoot dust, thickening any other cum present, causing a plugging effect...

So just a quick question. I've seen inquiries about compatibility between this mod and Beeing Female, I'm not going to ask for patcher or stuff like that since lots of people did already, but just to know...

Can I manually disable stuff in both mods so I can keep them installed and then just switch them as I feel like? For example, I could simply keep the cum inflation effects while my character is not pregnant, then disable this mod when she is.