Can you by chance add a no-strip option? Most of my armors don't have a bottom, and I find it annoying when my followers/character strips her top just to drain some cum.

Can do :). I mainly added it because while testing I noticed that the stream effect wouldn't show with all armor. I assume they're missing a needed skeleton node.

Does this work with Pregnancy mod like beeingfemale or estrus chaurus 

if it did that would be great

Well they shouldn't break each other. Visually you're going to have the belly swap between different sizes as both mods apply their own settings.

Small question about uninstalling, if I just pull it out and use the savegame cleaning tool, will anything happen to the resetting of her belly? Or rather, is it safe? Well.. as safe as yanking any mod really lol thanks :)

-C

Just do a reset before uninstalling, that'll set all the currently affected characters (and always the player as well) to the default size.

Srende, I have a couple of comments on this mid since I have been using it (about 12h of gameplay)...

First of all, niiiice work. This is all working as advertised, without glitches, weird effects or ugly transitions.

For context, I probably have a very risky setup: DD*, Captured Dreams, BeeingFemale, Deviously* (submit, capture, helpless, etc...), ArousedAnimals, EstrusChaurus+... more or less, everything you can think would conflict.

It's working fine. Beside limited belly flickering issues when getting knocked off with BF (to be expected of course), it's all good.

I do have a few ideas to improve, however...

1) More immersion when "full"... adding more effects like cramps, NPC comments on my distended belly and general sluttiness would be fun...

2) The "emptying" animations are not ideal... the squatting, straight stream one is ok, even though the color of the stream is... wrong, and whiter/lumpier/stickier would work better.The other ones plain don't work for sticky cum.

3) If I am filled to the brim, and more cum is being added one way... it probably should be coming out the other way, if you see what I mean...

4) When you get filled close to the limit, you can't run or walk fast anymore. This is perfect. But what after that? Well, you probably can't get up.... there are some crawling animations (for sneaking, originally) that would be perfect for that.. a nice coincidence that crawling corresponds to "please rape me" in ArousedAninals ;)

NPC comments is something I'm planning at some point. There is a system in place to detect the fullness level so to say, from dialogue conditions for example. The problem is that I'm absolutely horrendous at writing dialogue :P

Similarly all the animations and the stream is repurposed from ZAP, as I can't and won't do any animations really. I do use the crawling animation as crouch replacer myself, but temporarily replacing the whole movement animation is something I don't think can be done.

NPC comments is something I'm planning at some point. There is a system in place to detect the fullness level so to say, from dialogue conditions for example. The problem is that I'm absolutely horrendous at writing dialogue :P

I can give it a shot, if you are interested... Hey, something I can actually do to help!

Similarly all the animations and the stream is repurposed from ZAP, as I can't and won't do any animations really. I do use the crawling animation as crouch replacer myself, but temporarily replacing the whole movement animation is something I don't think can be done.

Without changing the anims, changing the stream color/opacity would help with immersion already.

Replacing animations on the fly is doable (somehow...), as FNIS Sexy walk does it... but don't ask me how, I have no idea :(

Did you already, or were you going to add a "gush" effect similar to Sexlab Squirt? I think he just used waterfall particle effects on the crotch on orgasm. Or maybe he found a way to turn blood splatters white? Not really sure. I think water effects would be easier either way.

Someone mentioned puddles a while back, so I wasn't sure if it's been done. I'm cleaning my mod list (again), so I haven't tried this yet. Can't wait though!

I just wanted to leave my +1 for this mod.

Using this mod (and SGO for preggers) I've finally been able to replace Hentai Pregnancy with another, more fun, cum inflation mod.

I've been waiting to get rid of that old thing for ages. Thanks!

But seriously, if the user uses MCM to turn off the pregnancy mod's belly node scaling while filled, then just "reset" their inflation when they're lower than the pregnancy mod's inflation and let the preggers mod take over, everything stays totally in sync and looks fine. It's awesome!

Also, plugging in the cum. Why hasn't a mod done that yet? So awesome Srende. Thanks.

Sorry, did I prattle? I didn't mean to prattle. I'll just go now...

I have recently upgraded to the most recent version of Zaz Animation Pack and now the gush effect looks pretty bad.

Just a heads up that some of the effects have changed and new (and really good ones) have been included.

The update didn't actually affect it at all, since I packaged a custom version of it with FHU. And I don't think they changed that effect either.

That said, ...

Or I may have forgotten to copy over the white version of the effect. Looks like the file included in the last release still points to the yellow zaz texture instead of the white one I had packaged in there. oops! :D

Ah well, the upcoming one is definitely an improvement over those.

Update to b0.87:

• Added check for "Allow female cum" in Sexlab, with it on, female characters will inflate each other as well
  • New cum leak effect, requires Zaz Animation pack 6.00
  • Fixed manual deflation not resetting inflation times properly
  • Fixed manual deflation not changing encumberance properly
  • Fixed slowdown getting removed on game load

Female on female inflation is now supported when "Allow female/female cum" is activated in sexlab config. It made sense to just use that setting, since the purpose is essentially the same.

Also included now is a significantly better leak effect, thanks to the new version of Zaz animation pack. Remember to upgrade yours.

Guest jenny2011

Srende, I have a couple of comments on this mid since I have been using it (about 12h of gameplay)...

First of all, niiiice work. This is all working as advertised, without glitches, weird effects or ugly transitions.

For context, I probably have a very risky setup: DD*, Captured Dreams, BeeingFemale, Deviously* (submit, capture, helpless, etc...), ArousedAnimals, EstrusChaurus+... more or less, everything you can think would conflict.

It's working fine. Beside limited belly flickering issues when getting knocked off with BF (to be expected of course), it's all good.

I do have a few ideas to improve, however...

1) More immersion when "full"... adding more effects like cramps, NPC comments on my distended belly and general sluttiness would be fun...

2) The "emptying" animations are not ideal... the squatting, straight stream one is ok, even though the color of the stream is... wrong, and whiter/lumpier/stickier would work better.The other ones plain don't work for sticky cum.

3) If I am filled to the brim, and more cum is being added one way... it probably should be coming out the other way, if you see what I mean...

4) When you get filled close to the limit, you can't run or walk fast anymore. This is perfect. But what after that? Well, you probably can't get up.... there are some crawling animations (for sneaking, originally) that would be perfect for that.. a nice coincidence that crawling corresponds to "please rape me" in ArousedAninals ;)

These suggestions are HOT! I second this!

I am using the PBS body and I'm not seeing any inflation.

Logfile attached!

There's nothing from FHU in your log, apart from couple of not-really-error errors that happen if you're naked when deflate is started. Since there are no actual log messages from FHU in there, it seems you've disabled logging in the config which makes that log rather useless.

Also, I do other pregnancy mods work with that body? I really have no idea about which bodies support belly scaling.

Same issue there, there's one "error" that happens during deflate start, but no actual log messages. There should be plenty of those especially when deflate is happening so re-enable logging in the config and try again.

Great mod and works really well! But  :P only if change my character back to normal female gender, not when i had changed SexLab to treat as male with SexLab Gender change ... It probably make sense, but is there any way it could inflate even when i use male SexLab gender? But if not It is no big problem since most aggressive animation seem to treat my character as female anyway  :lol:

I'd like to know this as well. I modified Hentai Pregnancy for myself to let males inflate futa characters and futa characters to inflate females based on the victim actor of the animation. I was wondering if there was a way to do this for this mod, as that's the only thing keeping me from switching.

The cum just sort of leaks out and the belly goes back to normal after sex. How do I stop this from happening?

Troubleshooting & reporting issues

If you you're having trouble with the mod, or just reporting issues, you can ask for help in the thread. Remember to include your papyrus log of the events with issues. For help how to find your logs, see this thread.

To help I really need more details, for more details, I need the log.

Guest jenny2011

The cum just sort of leaks out and the belly goes back to normal after sex. How do I stop this from happening?

Troubleshooting & reporting issues

If you you're having trouble with the mod, or just reporting issues, you can ask for help in the thread. Remember to include your papyrus log of the events with issues. For help how to find your logs, see this thread.

To help I really need more details, for more details, I need the log.

Right. Working on it!