There's something weird about the slowing buff. Sometimes it slows way more than 30% and my PC is practically walking. Then i disable the slowing buff from the settings and it starts working as intended which is -30% speed. And nope didn't use slave boots.

I think zupra might be right. For eg. in one particular save. Starting settings: Inflation enabled. Encumber actors: disabled. Max Inflation is set to 2.50. Current inflation is at 3.000. My character is wearing slave boots. 

player.getavspeedmult = 38.38

Ok so removed slave boots now player.getavspeedmult = 68.38

Then I enabled Encumber actors in settings now player.getav speedmult = 68.38 which is right since both the boots and inflation encumber 30% if I remember correctly. 

So I disable Encumber actors again and sure enough player.getav speedmult = 66.38

BUT then if you disable inflation altogether (the top toggle in settings) player.getavspeedmult = 98.38. 

Looks like a double debuff but maybe I'm missing something. 

Updated to b0.88:

• Improved compatibility with Sexlab Hormones
  • Added NPC comments
  • Added status messages
  • Blocked inflation while wearing a chastity belt
  • Fixed animations happening while mounted
  • Misc fixes

NPCs might now comment your state, and there are also periodic status messages while inflated. The messages can be turned off in the config. Special thanks to arkanae for writing the messages and dialogue!

I'm also open for more dialogue & status message submissions if you have ideas ;)

Note for translators: the status messages are in an external file that needs to be translated in addition to the esp and the usual translation file. The file is located in Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\FillHerUp\.

Clarification for the "blocked inflation while wearing a chastity belt", that mainly affects creature scenes if you have DDi installed, as those don't have so many animations available the normal vaginal/anal animations are used in most cases, so inflation won't be happening during those anymore.

Looks great so far, and I love the new status messages.  Do you know if there is any way to make them display a little longer?  I was hunting in settings for it (Skyrim, SkyUI, etc.), but couldn't find anything that sounded like it would do that trick.

Thanks!

Sadly no. That's purely the notification function from vanilla skyrim, no way to adjust anything really. I can only adjust the line length by giving it shorter bits of text, which affects the font size, but can't do anything directly.

Enjoying the mod, but have a request.

Could you add a master inflation setting of some kind that gets multiplied into all the other inflation settings so that it's easier to change the base rate that inflation happens at.

E.g. Master slider is at .65 and orc slider is at 1.5, so sex with an orc would result in an inflation of 0.65 * 1.5 = 0.975, so that the .65 would get multiplied into the inflation amount no matter who or what one had sex with.

The reason for this is I'm not a big fan with how high the default setting are set, but every time I start a new game I have to go through all 20ish setting and decrease them.

One way or another, thanks for the update.

Looks great so far, and I love the new status messages.  Do you know if there is any way to make them display a little longer?  I was hunting in settings for it (Skyrim, SkyUI, etc.), but couldn't find anything that sounded like it would do that trick.

Thanks!

Sadly no. That's purely the notification function from vanilla skyrim, no way to adjust anything really. I can only adjust the line length by giving it shorter bits of text, which affects the font size, but can't do anything directly.

Would it be possible to have it printed out in the console? So one could bring that up to read the message if one misses parts of it.

I've seen other mods print out text there but can't remember which at the moment...

Thanks!

Would it be possible to have it printed out in the console? So one could bring that up to read the message if one misses parts of it.

I've seen other mods print out text there but can't remember which at the moment...

Sexlab debugging shows up in console, maybe Ashal could give some advice.

Well, I already do all log printing in the console as well if debug is enabled...

Perhaps, though I would do it so that it'd default to off and would require console to activate in the first place.

I'm having an issue.

I'm using this with PSB Body, XPMSE and the CT77 armor pack. 

I have set max inflation to 8.0, i am currently at 8.4, but there's no belly growth what so ever.

From OP:

Troubleshooting & reporting issues

If you you're having trouble with the mod, or just reporting issues, you can ask for help in the thread. Remember to include your papyrus log of the events with issues. For help how to find your logs, see this thread.

Well, the mod is the only thing I can help you with. Though if the config menu shows the inflation at larger values than one, it's pretty much doing what it is supposed to, and I'd start looking into the body & skeleton. I'd be very suprised if it managed to update the internal value, but not the actual scaling used by skyrim. It literally puts the same value on both on successive code lines, and the scaling doesn't require anything else than SKSE to apply codewise. But in the unlikely event your SKSE is somehow messed up, log would show that.

Also, you're sure there are no other mods modifying the scale?

I just tried enabling Papyrus log. Then went in, had sex with some guard, saved, quit and went to check got no log.

not completely sure on other mods. I have SKSE 1.7.1, Sexlabs, Arousal, Romance, using Skyrim Redone and the Community Uncapper.

HDT Physics and High Heel, ZaZ Animations+textures, and XPMSE, PSB, SOS Light and CT77 armors.

I had considerable problems getting the CT77 armors to work. Replaced XPMS with XPMSE, removed Dragonfly's TBBP, installed HDT, then had huge problems actually adjusting the CT77 armors to the BigBelly scale in Bodyslide. Kept CTDing on load. Then Switched to the non-BBP version. Managed to Bodyslide the armors. Then still got a CTD, reinstalled XPMSE, and overwrote the XPMSE Light change. Now the game actually loads, but i get no inflation.

EDIT: Think i fixed it. Uninstalled RRaF, XPMSE and SOS Light. Reinstalled them again in order, and rebuilt the PSB Body. Now the belly is nice and huge. Thanks for the help.

Have you considered future-proofing your mod by adding in other races, that there are no sex possibilities with yet?

i.e. there are people working on Skeever sex animations, so add in the skeever race?

I only ask because I'm not a modder, and I have no idea how much work goes into adding in a new race... might it be easier to do it all at once rather than trying to play catch-up?

Small question, I've been using this steadily having decided not to remove it, cause it works more or less in harmony with Beeing Female, but I was wondering if it can be made so that the animations can be shut off if you choose to do so, or at least don't trigger during battle? Because I've had them trigger whilst she had her bow out and was fighting a mammoth. That did not end well =_= 

Thanks for the mod! :) 

-C

Have you considered future-proofing your mod by adding in other races, that there are no sex possibilities with yet?

i.e. there are people working on Skeever sex animations, so add in the skeever race?

I only ask because I'm not a modder, and I have no idea how much work goes into adding in a new race... might it be easier to do it all at once rather than trying to play catch-up?

Actually the mod is even more future-proofed than that Content Consumer.

I don't know if you noticed, but there is a (configurable) button that allows you to add any race. Any of them, whether you can fuck 'em or not.

Obviously the race has to be alive, but any living creature can be added.

So fuck off into the future however you like, whatever races are added to the dick list are totally compatible.

I use the Run Straight key a lot. However, when one of the animations kicks in and I have Run Straight enabled, my PC doesn't stop. She simply skittters across the ground while the animation continues. Just wondering if this can be fixed.

Yeah I'll fix that for the next version. I remember reporting the same issue in DDi myself, but hadn't thought of it here...