Post your papyrus log.

ok the mod is working...but no MCM menu...I copied the contents to my data folder...did I miss something?

Yes, you did. My previous answer.

aight...enabled logging as per the linked page...ran the game a few mins...brought up the the MCM mods list...waited...quit...checked the latest log papyrus.0...its from 2013...you still want to see it?

Thanks a lot for this wonderful pluging. I will never play again skyrim without it !  :P

I was thinking to some customs features that could add immersion :

- ambient message ex. "The stiky wetness between your legs remind you how you're full of cum"

- sperm side effects / race

ex : - venomous : additional stamina loss + ambient message "The foul sperm makes you sick"

- stiky : additional time for deflation

- magic wore

- water breathing

- heavy : increse slowness

- etc

With perhaps some MCM choice for those who didn't like too hardcore effects.

I would be so "lovely"

- ambient message ex. "The stiky wetness between your legs remind you how you're full of cum"

I think this is coming very soon... for special effects, however, I am not sure it's in Srende's plans... it's pretty complex to do

If there'll be messages it would be nice if they are in 3rd person featuring the actor/PC name so followers can take advantage of it also :ph34r:

Ha! Didn't think of that... shouldn't be too hard to add another bunch of messages for NPCs, though...

ok here is a recent log...(messed up the logging settings)

Well, it seems to be working normally. Have you tried using "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" in console? That should force SkyUI to rescan for MCM menus. If it still doesn't appear, try removing the mod (wait for everyone to deflate first though), doing a clean save without it and then reinstalling. If it still doesn't appear, post a log of that first game startup with the mod after the clean install.

Hey, Have you considered implementing a meter, which perhaps could be checked with a short press of the expel key (not sure if that's doable in skyrim). It would be handy if you use the encumber option to see where you're at instead of checking the active effects menu or plodding through the MCM menu.

Also, how about an overall modifier for the cum amounts. If you're using a small scale then you fill up too quickly. I think you got the proportions right but modifying them all to accommodate a smaller scale is tedious. (look at me, asking you to do the work for me ;))

Hey, Have you considered implementing a meter, which perhaps could be checked with a short press of the expel key (not sure if that's doable in skyrim). It would be handy if you use the encumber option to see where you're at instead of checking the active effects menu or plodding through the MCM menu.

Also, how about an overall modifier for the cum amounts. If you're using a small scale then you fill up too quickly. I think you got the proportions right but modifying them all to accommodate a smaller scale is tedious. (look at me, asking you to do the work for me ;))

I +1 the idea of just having a multiplier for all the cum values. Sometimes I'm looking for my character to get a quick fill, others I'm getting raped by five giants and don't want to increase max-inflation size, but still want each one to "Fill her up" just a bit. ;)

Well, it seems to be working normally. Have you tried using "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" in console? That should force SkyUI to rescan for MCM menus. If it still doesn't appear, try removing the mod (wait for everyone to deflate first though), doing a clean save without it and then reinstalling. If it still doesn't appear, post a log of that first game startup with the mod after the clean install.

ok...thanks... i'll try that tonight...just to be clear I installed better vampires after FHU and the mcm for better vampires came up seconds after loading that mod...alright a deleat and re install did indeed fix the mcm issue...thank you ...

Added a note about supported bodies in the description. So far I've intentionally avoided suggesting anything specific as I don't want to be spending time "answering" questions about those.

Also, multiplier for the cum amounts is a nice idea, might happen after the next version ;)

I'm sorry for bringing up my problem again. In one of my earlier posts I mentioned that I don't like my char having big belly. Then you suggested to reduced something on 1. Well, it didn't work. It might be my fault, not your. Would you be so kind to say again how can I reduce belly growing or no having it at all. Thanks.

Well, you can set the max inflation to 1, to prevent the belly from growing. That won't disable the scaling though, so it'll still conflict with other mods. It's just the scale is always set to 1 when anything happens, it also means you go to bursting status after every time you have sex.

ok...thanks... i'll try that tonight...just to be clear I installed better vampires after FHU and the mcm for better vampires came up seconds after loading that mod...alright a deleat and re install did indeed fix the mcm issue...thank you ...

alright...the reinstall did indeed fix the mcm menu...haven't used the mod in game yet...could be fun to test...and thanks

Bit of an odd issue, here. Mod worked perfectly well sense the latest update. very nice mod BTW. Started a new game and all seems to work well, but noticed the character will not deflate. after the max deflate time has passed, or by pressing the manual deflate key. 

Thinking I must have downloaded something that messed the mod up, I loaded up my last character, mod still works fine on that one. Just any new character i make the character will not deflate.

Bit of an odd issue, here. Mod worked perfectly well sense the latest update. very nice mod BTW. Started a new game and all seems to work well, but noticed the character will not deflate. after the max deflate time has passed, or by pressing the manual deflate key. 

Thinking I must have downloaded something that messed the mod up, I loaded up my last character, mod still works fine on that one. Just any new character i make the character will not deflate.

That log is not showing much else besides stack dumping. TL;DR: too many scripts running at the same moment, game dumps every script, breaking the mods depending on them. The save is usually a lost cause after that.

When starting a new game with multiple script heavy mods, you can try activating only some of them at a time. Start the game with those and wait a while (and save & load) to let them initialize, and afterwards activate rest of the mods.

That log is not showing much else besides stack dumping. TL;DR: too many scripts running at the same moment, game dumps every script, breaking the mods depending on them. The save is usually a lost cause after that.

When starting a new game with multiple script heavy mods, you can try activating only some of them at a time. Start the game with those and wait a while (and save & load) to let them initialize, and afterwards activate rest of the mods.

Thanks for the advice. disabled the FHU mod plus one or two i wasn't planning on using this play through. Started new game, waited for everything to load, saved, quit, then activated FHU and the mod works fine.

There's something weird about the slowing buff. Sometimes it slows way more than 30% and my PC is practically walking. Then i disable the slowing buff from the settings and it starts working as intended which is -30% speed. And nope didn't use slave boots.

There's something weird about the slowing buff. Sometimes it slows way more than 30% and my PC is practically walking. Then i disable the slowing buff from the settings and it starts working as intended which is -30% speed. And nope didn't use slave boots.

Sprinting usually forces skyrim to re-evaluate the speed modifiers and fixes it as well. The speed debuff is just 5 different buffs at 6% intervals, without any scripts, so completely handled by skyrim. I'm thinking it just doesn't always update properly when removing and reapplying similar effect with different magnitude.