Works lovely!  My poor wood elf whore was filled to the brim and her stomach grew to an insane proportion.

post-266938-0-84270500-1408489712_thumb.jpg

Hormones seems to work well enough, but you need to raise the default belly max scale to whatever - default is 2.4, while this wants to set it to 7.2 (Elise the wood elf was very very busy earning her rent).

I run Soulgem oven and it seems to autoscale back to zero as I dont have any incubating at the moment - i had to disable belly node scaling in order for this to stick.  So far so good!

Works lovely!  My poor wood elf whore was filled to the brim and her stomach grew to an insane proportion.

Hormones seems to work well enough, but you need to raise the default belly max scale to whatever - default is 2.4, while this wants to set it to 7.2 (Elise the wood elf was very very busy earning her rent).

I run Soulgem oven and it seems to autoscale back to zero as I dont have any incubating at the moment - i had to disable belly node scaling in order for this to stick.  So far so good!

Could the soulgem incubation from playersuccubusquest be what is ruining it for me.

so this mod is not working on a Standard  cbbe Body ?

why dont you do this for the face too ?

1) It requires a body that allows the belly to be inflated (pregnancy capable body), standard CBBE was created at a time when we were lucky to have a body that didn't look like a badly painted flat board (vanilla).

2) The author didn't want to (wanna guess who gets to decide? ;)). Maybe in an update sometime.

1) It requires a body that allows the belly to be inflated (pregnancy capable body), standard CBBE was created at a time when we were lucky to have a body that didn't look like a badly painted flat board (vanilla).

2) The author didn't want to (wanna guess who gets to decide? ;)). Maybe in an update sometime.

Wouldn't 2 need the face to be rigged with the appropriate bones and also have a body mesh that supports that?

Wouldn't 2 need the face to be rigged with the appropriate bones and also have a body mesh that supports that?

It's talking about inflating the belly when the cum is from oral sex, not inflating the head.

It's talking about inflating the belly when the cum is from oral sex, not inflating the head.

I thought he was talking about inflating the cheeks.

I thought he was talking about inflating the cheeks.

LOL - Chipmunking.

Hi,

Here is a bug report from the Chinese Version user. I am not sure the bug is caused by this mod or my translate or the HDT body, but first of all, I post it here.

post-309581-0-32161900-1408623231_thumb.jpg

post-309581-0-56792800-1408623241_thumb.jpg

Look at these two screenshots. The first picture is the moment before to be filled, and the last is the moment after to be filled and then excreted all semens.

The size of belly after is smaller than that before, though both of these are with none semens.

Well, I'm not sure...

Then why we add a magic to excrete semens manual?

Hi,

Here is a bug report from the Chinese Version user. I am not sure the bug is caused by this mod or my translate or the HDT body, but first of all, I post it here.

attachicon.gifpre_bodyslide.jpg

attachicon.gifafter.jpg

Look at these two screenshots. The first picture is the moment before to be filled, and the last is the moment after to be filled and then excreted all semens.

The size of belly after is smaller than that before, though both of these are with none semens.

Well, I'm not sure...

Is that not just the effect of the normal idle breathing animation? If you watch from the side does the belly move in and out with each breath?

FWIW, I also thought that I noticed my belly being made smaller than normal as a result of this mod. I couldn't replicate it, but I didn't try very hard either.

Hi,

attachicon.gifafter.jpg

Well, I'm not sure...

I think that's just due to me being lazy and making some assumptions in the code, I'll get it fixed for the next version.

hhmmm oddly enough im not getting an MCM menu to show up...have the req mods...ran fnis...stumped...have waited a few times and restarted a few times...ohhh...and yeah the mod enabled...any thoughts?

Post your papyrus log.

Hi,

attachicon.gifafter.jpg

Well, I'm not sure...

I think that's just due to me being lazy and making some assumptions in the code, I'll get it fixed for the next version.

Yeah, I am waiting for it!

加油↖(^ω^)↗

Update b0.84:

• Added option to have inflated actors progressively slow down
  • Added moaning to deflation events
  • Added proper translation support
  • Original belly scale is no longer ignored, as a result the cum pool size are now (max inflation - original belly scale)

Added some slow down effects for immersion, the fuller you get the slower you get. This however is disabled by default as it stacks with the slow down on the burst effect as well.

As some noticed, the previous version wrongly assumed the default belly scale was 0, when it's actually 1. That should be now fixed, consequently, the cum pool sizes are a bit smaller as the max inflation (and so belly scale) stays the same. The mod now stores the original belly scale for each actor when they are starting to be inflated and uses that as a base comparison. Having the scale above the max inflation (due to other mods) at that point  will most likely lead to some weirdness.

Update b0.84:

• Added option to have inflated actors progressively slow down
  • Added moaning to deflation events
  • Added proper translation support
  • Original belly scale is no longer ignored, as a result the cum pool size are now (max inflation - original belly scale)

Added some slow down effects for immersion, the fuller you get the slower you get. This however is disabled by default as it stacks with the slow down on the burst effect as well.

As some noticed, the previous version wrongly assumed the default belly scale was 0, when it's actually 1. That should be now fixed, consequently, the cum pool sizes are a bit smaller as the max inflation (and so belly scale) stays the same. The mod now stores the original belly scale for each actor when they are starting to be inflated and uses that as a base comparison. Having the scale above the max inflation (due to other mods) at that point  will most likely lead to some weirdness.

Nice updates

On a side note, do u perhaps also have a female vs female cum inflation in thoughts? (as in females can inflate other females) including the possibility to toggle it in MCM. 

Would be great for the Yuri lovers here :3

On a side note, do u perhaps also have a female vs female cum inflation in thoughts? (as in females can inflate other females) including the possibility to toggle it in MCM. 

Would be great for the Yuri lovers here :3

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35463-fill-her-up-b084-cum-inflation-22th-aug/page-6?do=findComment&comment=895967

Wouldn´t that disable my Female vs Female animations? like the tribadism one etc.

Nope, the only thing that option does currently afaik is to apply the visible cum on the characters on female on female scenes. As in it "allows female on female cum". Now, if you used something like Sexlab gender change that changes how SL sees the characters, that would use male on female animations.

Nope, the only thing that option does currently afaik is to apply the visible cum on the characters on female on female scenes. As in it "allows female on female cum". Now if you used something like Sexlab gender change that changes how SL sees the characters, that would use male on female animations.

That's already a function of Sexlab framework so I don't see the use of that option.

However on the description of that mod it says this: 

-The affected Player/NPC will now use the desired gender's Masturbation animations.

-A female character whose gender has been changed to male will now *not* auto-equip a strap-on, if the feature is enabled in SexLab's MCM page.

It does enable what u say about female vs female inflation but I will also lose a couple of things this way.

That's why I asked if u were thinking about a female vs female inflation option :3

Not going to push u or whatever since i'm already really happy with this mod, it was just a question.

Isn't that what I just said about SL gender change ...?

I'm not sure what you mean about "that option". What the linked comment means, is that if it's checked in SL, this mod would allow female on female inflation.