There seems to be an issue where the MCM shows the wrong total inflation value after using reset actors though. That's only a cosmetic issue and the reset does work as it should.

But yeah, do read the previous posts when reporting issues :P And as for the logs, even the mcm menu has instructions where to find them on the logging option.

FYI-

Installed the b0.85 (had 0.84 prior) and everything is fine. Appears to be working as intended. Just ran the girls around Whiterun on a Random Sex mission, then tested a "quick fill" using a Hentai troll. 

Troll very happy.

Girl very inflated.

:)

I only saw a message about leaking out some cum once. Should I be seeing a message more often than that? I think it was the first time she released some pressure :) And  I don't see a message when my follower relives herself of some pressure. Just checking if that's normal and as intended.

Thanks! This is a fun mod! :)           

Yep, seems that issues were with the version accidentally missing a file, no surprise there and it's fixed :)

The leaking message only happens after getting "too" full, you should still get animations on most deflate events. And any messages also only happen for the player, so working as intended.

OK, I have a question I can't seem to resolve....

I can see the MCM hotkey for adding a race. I set the key to the one after the zero key (I don't have a number pad... just keyboard with numbers across the top).

I'm supposed to target and press the key. Problem is.... the target I want is ME! I'm playing my Ningheim male. He's the only Ningheim in the world :) How would I add myself? My race. I'm in a quandry over here... :)

OK, I have a question I can't seem to resolve....

I can see the MCM hotkey for adding a race. I set the key to the one after the zero key (I don't have a number pad... just keyboard with numbers across the top).

I'm supposed to target and press the key. Problem is.... the target I want is ME! I'm playing my Ningheim male. He's the only Ningheim in the world :) How would I add myself? My race. I'm in a quandry over here... :)

Uh... you can't? :D hadn't thought of that, I'll add it to the same button as a longer press. You can try "tfc" in the console to get a free camera, though I can't say if it'll work. Or if you have the ningheim followers installed, target one of those.

Meanwhile, it uses a value of 0,75 for unrecognized races.

There seems to be an issue where the MCM shows the wrong total inflation value after using reset actors though. That's only a cosmetic issue and the reset does work as it should.

But yeah, do read the previous posts when reporting issues :P And as for the logs, even the mcm menu has instructions where to find them on the logging option.

Well, yesterday i did install bugged 0.85 before you  wrote about fixed file, then i updated new 0.85 over one bugged. Now main problem for me are parameters of cum which should be applied after sex act, its always 0. in MCM menu all those parameters set to 0.75 for every creature race, but if you try to choose other amount, you will see the slider actually set at 0. and thats why after sex PC doesnt get any cum inside, how could you apply 0 cum? :) at first i thought that some file's attribute is read-only but after quick check i dont know what to think.

Well, yesterday i did install bugged 0.85 before you  wrote about fixed file, then i updated new 0.85 over one bugged. Now main problem for me are parameters of cum which should be applied after sex act, its always 0. in MCM menu all those parameters set to 0.75 for every creature race, but if you try to choose other amount, you will see the slider actually set at 0. and thats why after sex PC doesnt get any cum inside, how could you apply 0 cum? :) at first i thought that some file's attribute is read-only but after quick check i dont know what to think.

Well, FHU is certainly throwing up a lot of errors there. You might have luck trying to restart the config manually, (which will then run the version update script and reset other stuff), you can do that through console:

stopquest sr_inflateconfig
startquest sr_inflateconfig

wait a while and save & load afterwards.

Also, whatever mod you have at 0F is also having lots issues with its config menu at least.

stopquest sr_inflateconfig
startquest sr_inflateconfig

wait a while and save & load afterwards.

Also, whatever mod you have at 0F is also having lots issues with its config menu at least.

weird, 0F in nexus manager is Beeing Female (1.14)

but nvm, i guess problem was in corrupted save - just tested on new game and one of the previous saves (2 ingame weeks old) - both works perfectly fine, thanks for your time friend.

I use Beeing Female and Fill Her Up :)  and they seem to work fine sure if your pregnant and the cum shoots out her belly will go flat for a sec, but it goes right back to what it was when she is pregnant.  Never had any crashing from using both together either so for me it's a win win :heart:  Thank you for making this Mod Srende. :)

Srende, I have a couple of comments on this mid since I have been using it (about 12h of gameplay)...

First of all, niiiice work. This is all working as advertised, without glitches, weird effects or ugly transitions.

For context, I probably have a very risky setup: DD*, Captured Dreams, BeeingFemale, Deviously* (submit, capture, helpless, etc...), ArousedAnimals, EstrusChaurus+... more or less, everything you can think would conflict.

It's working fine. Beside limited belly flickering issues when getting knocked off with BF (to be expected of course), it's all good.

I do have a few ideas to improve, however...

1) More immersion when "full"... adding more effects like cramps, NPC comments on my distended belly and general sluttiness would be fun...

2) The "emptying" animations are not ideal... the squatting, straight stream one is ok, even though the color of the stream is... wrong, and whiter/lumpier/stickier would work better.The other ones plain don't work for sticky cum.

3) If I am filled to the brim, and more cum is being added one way... it probably should be coming out the other way, if you see what I mean...

4) When you get filled close to the limit, you can't run or walk fast anymore. This is perfect. But what after that? Well, you probably can't get up.... there are some crawling animations (for sneaking, originally) that would be perfect for that.. a nice coincidence that crawling corresponds to "please rape me" in ArousedAninals ;)

Does this work with Pregnancy mod like beeingfemale or estrus chaurus

if it did that would be great

Weeeellll... mostly, but not quite. There are *some* incompatibilities but no game breakers (immersion breakers, at most). Not guaranteed this can't degenerate and blow up your saves, however... I think the most any of us have played combos of those mods is 50h. So... no certainty there. It is still good enough for a casual playthrough in most cases, though...