On 9/3/2019 at 4:46 AM, Balgin said:

Beeing Female.

Then select allow female/female cum in sexlab and Beeing Female allows women to impregnate each other. You might need to tweak a Beeing Female mcm option as well.

I've had female/female cum enabled for a while and I don't think it's working. I've also looked through BF's mcm options and I can't find anything that looks like it enables female/female pregnancy.

On 9/7/2019 at 3:41 PM, hogsmaws said:

i hope i didn't inpugn anyone's work. that was not my intent if it came across that way. i really liked the polish of 14c in terms of the MCM. i hope there is a 14D soon.

just to give an overview i installed 2.8.1 and then installed the 14c patch. if there is anything patch in between 281 & 14c then that might be the issue?

On 9/7/2019 at 3:19 PM, Bane Master said:

I have not been able to reproduce this problem so far - but I'll keep trying.

The 14b to 14c updates were coded by Tkc

With BFAP v1.4 patch. And new game.

Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V13c Nothing

Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V14 Nothing

Beeing Female V2-8-1 Patch V14c Nothing

Installing Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V12b will update player and NPC.

Adding Beeing Female V2-8-1 Patch V14c will update player not the NPC.

In the notification BFAP is trying to update the NPC.

No BFAP v1.4 patch. And new game.

Installing Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V12b will update player and NPC.

Installing Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V13 will update player and NPC.

No BFAP v1.4 patch. And new game.

Installing Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V12b will update player and NPC. And save.

Adding Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V13 Reset and save. Will update player and NPC.

Adding Beeing Female V2-8-1 Patch V14c Reset and save. will update player and NPC.

17 minutes ago, Bane Master said:
BeeingFemale 2.8.1 Patch V14d 14/09/2019

***If you are playing a Female and are going to try updating from Patch 13x to 14a you MUST use the Reset command in the BeeingFemale System Menu toinitialize the updated BeeingFemale spell on the Player***

Version 14d

• Fixed NPCs failing to update correctly

Bane - there has got to be a better way to distro this. this is going to get lost as more posts come in and will be in the middle of a huge thread.

49 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Yeah, I get it as well though not very often. It's pain in the arse, I wish it could be removed entirely from the mod.

Since the patches series, I (almost) never get it anymore :classic_happy: Thanks again to @Bane Master and all others to fix the bugs and performance issues.

Hi, I never use pregnancy mod before because it not my thing. I just start a fresh Skyrim playthrough and kinda bored so I thought I will try this mod out. I have a few question.

- What do you do with the baby after birth? Can it grow up in to a kid? If I use child overhaul mod like RCO does the growing up kil have RCO face or vanilla game potato face? 

- Can you get pregnant with creature? If yes, can I get pregnant with a Charus/ Spider and laying an eggs?

13 hours ago, assassin394 said:

- What do you do with the baby after birth? Can it grow up in to a kid?

No, it won't grow. That currently a limitation in Skyrim's engine that the mod could not (yet) solve.

You could roleplay it but the children don't have any simulated needs to care for. They are just an actor or an item that you can put in the corner and be gone :classic_unsure:

13 hours ago, assassin394 said:

- Can you get pregnant with creature? If yes, can I get pregnant with a Charus/ Spider and laying an eggs?

AFAIK: yes. But I don't know for sure. :classic_blush:(not my thing)