On 8/12/2018 at 4:06 AM, worik said:

Yes, it is. #60 as an alternative slot if I remember right. Descriptions in the skyrim wikis say the slot is the right body position, too.

And I guess it's mostly either schlong or menstruation :classic_blush: ( not sure if we have mods with both ? ?)

Edit:

A more trickier question (and probably not easily done) is if it should be an exclusive item for a slot at all. Usually you have no problems to wear a tampon AND panties AND trousers.

I think the best solution would be an equippable tampon which does not deny the usage of other clothing in that slot at the same time..

Though I have the strong feeling that this is very difficult to do :classic_unsure:

Why not do what unlimited rings does and just remove the slot altogether? Just curious if there's some reason why it's occupying a slot. I know some things don't work right unless there's a slot, just don't know if this is one of them.

Hi all :D

I made the BeeingFemale installer already, included the patch v10 and included a few other AddOns. It's 1 zip archive for Skyrim + SkyrimSE + SkyrimVR ! ... BUT ... the problem is, that SkyrimVR doesn't have the "PapyrusUtil" mod .... This is highly required and I have to wait for it.

For the VR version I made an "No SkyUI" option that removes the hud widgets and all the custom windows like the Child Skill and the MCM Menu. Instead I made an json file you can edit with a text editor (like notepad) where you can setup everything.

Anyways..... The QuakeCon was last weekend .... and Todd Haward announced some news about Fallout 76. For everyone who doesn't know about Fallout 76, it's a Fallout game, with multiplayers.... and without friendly NPCs (only PvE) .... but you can play it together with friends. It doesn't have a offline version but you can walk around alone.

It is possible to have private Fallout 76 servers.... and more important is, you can mod your private server!

I know this isn't the right topic for such a question but I was thinking about it. I know, the Fallout4 pregnancy mod "Alpha and Omega" never happend... and I still got less time. But ... what do you think about a Fallout 76 BeeingFemale version? Is this to perverse to impregnate real player/friends ? Would you add such a mod?

I meen... a LoversLab server would be nice..... where you can rape other player instead of killing them... And it's possible to build a prison... and maybe this prison got some "Devices" .... :D

17 hours ago, Vargrivi the Wild said:

this may be a dum question buuut.... wat is the latest version of beeing female? the one i got now doesnt look like the one i had on my old laptop (RIP old laptop)

I hadn't time to continue development since a long time :)

It's the latest version but you should also download the patch that fixes some bugs and stuff.

21 hours ago, milzschnitte said:

I made the BeeingFemale installer already, included the patch v10 and included a few other AddOns

:thumbsup:

Just keep an eye on it.  Banemaster can be very quick and sweeten our lives with another version any minute  :)

I'm realy glad that Banemaster, uncle and everyone else won't let BeeingFemale die :) I will also take a look into this thread and watch for updates.

I don't know when or even if the PapyrusUtil will make it's way to VR... I only can hope. It can be that they will release it today, or maybe in a month or may never :D

great mod. the only thing I wish it has was the ability to set random female NPCs to be tracked. that would keep it from slowing everything down while letting people chose normally non-essential NPCs to be tracked making it more functional with other mods.

jest want to say that this is a great mod. I have been useing it for quit a bit now and hopfully it's not to late to make a sugestion for an update. My sugestion or question is can you add a pregnancey list page to the MCM that list everyone who is currently pregnent including the PC and who impregnanted them like the pregnancy list in henti pregnancey? 

i have a question, i have a khajiit follower and no matter what her percentage of getting pregnant doesnt seem to go above 10%. I tried changing the percent of getting pregnant settings for both npc and followers and it doesnt seems to change much. Is this a known bug or is it a problem on my side?

On 9/2/2018 at 3:16 PM, arkwyn said:

Well, just got my answer. I installed it and started a new game but got this error.

image.png.95a0e69732d26782e9414cf15da57324.png

If you have not discovered it already there is a Skyrim SE Version of Beeing Female in the downloads section of the Skyrim SE section of Loverslab.  Probably works a lot better than trying to install the 32-bit Skyrim Beeing Female in SE.

I am having an issue where the spawned children are shrinking.  After they are born the size is normal.  Then a red glow covers them and says "child's name" is level one, and then during the glow their size is reduced around 1/3 or so, it's pretty noticeable.  I don't know what is causing this to happen.

How is it that I have the add-ons for creature children and RS-children for Beeing female yet my succubus Vampire bones a dremora and I get knocked up by the Dremora I only end up with a blond haired blue eyed child.  I have tried multiple new loads and no matter what I get impregnated my, be it a bear, dragon, wolf, redgard, Argonian etc, I always end up with the standard child.  Why have those extra esp in my load order if things aren't going to work.  Also Beeing female has children listed and I can hear them but they are invisible.  I can target tehm with PRID but they don't appear.

So I was trying to figure out why the children keep shrinking for me and it seems to have something to do with the skills menu.  If I manually use setscale on my child I can put them back to normal, but if I click the "show me your skills" menu they shrink back down again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2018 at 5:16 PM, arkwyn said:

Well, just got my answer. I installed it and started a new game but got this error.

image.png.95a0e69732d26782e9414cf15da57324.png

On 9/3/2018 at 7:22 PM, Sagebrush61 said:

If you have not discovered it already there is a Skyrim SE Version of Beeing Female in the downloads section of the Skyrim SE section of Loverslab.  Probably works a lot better than trying to install the 32-bit Skyrim Beeing Female in SE.

Just posting for awareness here too. SE was recently updated at the end of august. The SE version of BF will be broken until the dll is updated for version 1.5.50 and skse64 2.0.8.

Hello!

I seem to have an issue when it comes to compatibility for the Sexlab Framework.. also i have "Sexlab Framework" twice in the compatibility list.
See screenshot:  ( Also note that the other mods are grayed... and the sexlabframework is white colored )

image.png.2c7887849e2870952a43eb25597d6617.png

I have sexlab 1.62 installed and running.      

The reason i post this is because of the fact that my character cant get pregnant.
I do have a list of "Total Sperm" so it does register the sperm etc, i had a ton of sex when i was at like 90-95% possibility to get pregnant but it just doenst happen.

Anyone knows how this can be fixed?

Loadorder;

I have Beeingfemale after sexlab.

I also have installed the Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V10. even though the MCM says 2.8
It does overwrite the 2.8 version:

Note: i use Mod Organizer

image.png.4a412da0f51bb44d4eaf69c10b30903c.png

Thanks in advance, and if you need to know anything... just ask :D

** Maybe im realy impatiant XD i mean, females in reallife can struggle with getting pregnant aswel :S.. 
But maybe the "Sexlab Frame" No compatibily does mean it doesnt work.. **

6 minutes ago, joshsecret said:

also i have "Sexlab Framework" twice in the compatibility list.

I suppose that's the indicator of something really strange ? I 've never seen that before. Are you in a new game? Any error messages? Do you see "Beeing female loaded" on your screen after you load a save?

The patch should overwrite BF. Did you check if anything else is overwriting BF, too?

1 hour ago, worik said:

I suppose that's the indicator of something really strange ? I 've never seen that before. Are you in a new game? Any error messages? Do you see "Beeing female loaded" on your screen after you load a save?

The patch should overwrite BF. Did you check if anything else is overwriting BF, too?

Hello!,

Strange indeed... no nothing else is overwriting beeingfemale.
Also the mod does load in game, even if i let it "Refresh addons" it reports its installed succesfully etc..
It is a new game.. or actually it was... i have now invested many hours already... in other words i have not installed beeing-female mid-game..

No error messages.

Also checked my mods to see if i for some reason installed sexlab twice under a diffrent name.. but no..

I also created a new game.. and in that new game the same issue arrives.
Sexlab framework is mentioned twice..

3 hours ago, worik said:

I can confirm this on a new game and fresh Skyrim install. I normally used the old BF 1.14 but thought I'd try v2.8.1 as the patch was recently updated to V10 so started with a brand new install and game. It doesn't seem to like Bathing in Skyrim v1.11 either (just noticed that)

Spoiler

ScreenShot206.jpg.ad3e4f07175cdfffe572886b8109b7c8.jpg

Just did a bit more testing and something is amiss. Screenshot 1 is after I removed the V10 patch and the second entry diappears, Screenshot 2 is when I reapplied the patch the second SL entry is back but oddly Bathing in Skyrim now shows as compatible.

Tested the reset but that makes no difference. The animal sperm is also greyed out, though not having it is the main reason I moved from the old version where the untoggle never worked (I just can't imagine getting pregnant with a Skeever)

EDIT: There seems to be a timing issue, if I leave the game to settle down (after the POP notifications on screen) then the animal sperm can be toggled and Bathing in Skyrim changes from Non Compatible to Compatible, so BF just needs a few seconds at game load to settle down. The second SL entry is still there though but I'm guessing it may just be extraneous or just an artefact from the unpatched version

Spoiler

ScreenShot207.jpg.f7aabbb1dbba4a25d12783dcd8cc34ae.jpg

ScreenShot208.jpg.aa342e5ea33aa4e863f18faf3e401ce8.jpg