On 5/31/2018 at 5:20 PM, visoth said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Could you go into detail on how you did this? Resaver is the same thing as FallrimTools, yes? I've only used that program to clean my saves (because my string count is above 56,000 or whatever). How do I use this tool to edit mods? Could xEdit be used to disable those "BOOLEAN" things? 

Sorry for this late reply.

Yes we are talking about the same program. For sure I believe we can't use it to edit mods. ? So, please open a save file instead, and then type 'fwcouple' in the text box. Enclosed a picture below.

image.png.7ff1aa0a45ceeb383711933f4889d211.png

Bugs:

1) MCM Menu - "Allow Creature sperm" keeps deselecting randomly and frequently for no apparent reason.

2) Giving birth to children sometimes causes them to disappear shortly after birth and teleported to some random dungeon with lots of empty chests (if you teleported to your child via console)

Played with BeeingFemale v2.8.1, Patch V9 by Banemaster, RSChildren, and RSChildren Addon for BeeingFemale v045.

47 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:

i have a bug my menstrual stuck in 2% you know how to fix it ?

If you're menstruating then yeah you cant be pregnant so 2% is normal during menstruation. Only during ovulation period will you be able to achieve like 98% conception rate. Other reasons why your % chance to get pregnant is stuck at 2% may be due to because ur a vampire (vampire races cant get pregnant unless set in the MCM), or some irregularity in the menstrual cycle.

I can't get this mod to work. I can see it in game in MCM and I can change the settings but nothing happens when I play. There are no buffs, no menstrual cycle, no pregnancy. What am I doing wrong? I'm super new in using mods so probably I've misunderstood something and that is why it isn't working.

9 hours ago, Mansikka1 said:

I'm super new in using mods so probably I've misunderstood something and that is why it isn't working.

Let's try to get this sorted:

1. are you playing Skyrim LE or SE? Here, I can only help a bit for the LE version. I have no clue about SE!
  2. I assume you have read the mod description and installed all prerequisites?
  3. Did you also install addons for BF? ... and Banemasters patch?
  4. If we have a problem with your install, you should write WHAT you have installed and maybe WHICH Mod Manager you are using ...

So now you have the MCM but nothing seems to work? Screenshots and a bit more descriptive text can now help for us to understand WHAT is not working for you.

Lets start here:

S12896.thumb.jpg.5f2d330a5ec02dae307ee23484c29388.jpg

Your version is reporting itself?  If you start your game, BF is telling you in the top left corner, that it has started? And you have already tried: "reset - execute"?

Next:

S12901.thumb.jpg.fa3485711068b786fdef5a3432a3f4fb.jpg

You have a cycle ticked? For starters, your messages better be on debugging level .. ignore the rest until we got it working

Now the cycle:

S12902.thumb.jpg.8160ae25e254504f7fa40be3822b22aa.jpg

It WILL take time! Obviously so. So to see anything in game, have you waited long enough? Reduce the phase durations to the lowest until we got it working. Add some PMS, maybe raise the chance to 100%, so you don't miss it. ;)

If that is done, now we try some debugging:

S12899.thumb.jpg.6b163e1e21f0bccca3029a98926f3c2c.jpg

On the right: tick both boxes on the top. Change the state to the next phase ... and wait if/until BF tells you something.

Remember: a cycle needs time! This is no instant click-see mechanic.

Press the HUD key or look at the "Information" tab to see if BF has switched the phase to the next one.

On 5/31/2018 at 2:17 AM, Mdy said:

What is the Couple Maker btw and did you try ashley's trick yet? It's on the previous page or scroll up for the quoted text.

Is it possible to hide the "Menstruation added" text when loading a game? I'm playing with the Immersive settings and would not like to see any panties overlays, text messages and contraception bars on the screen, but iHud won't hide everything.

The couple maker is a utility widget, that most players won't need and won't care about. Unfortunately it has the nasty habit to force itself (unwanted) on the HUD and stay sticky there. Banemaster's work helped already very much, but not 100%

You can suppress the icons on the HUD, but I'm not sure if you can suppress the text messages too. ?

Edit:

I suppose you could only switch the text messages to "none" instead of "immersive" in the general settings tab, but I'm not sure if that's ok for your play style?

7 hours ago, worik said:

Let's try to get this sorted:

1. are you playing Skyrim LE or SE? Here, I can only help a bit for the LE version. I have no clue about SE!
  2. I assume you have read the mod description and installed all prerequisites?
  3. Did you also install addons for BF? ... and Banemasters patch?
  4. If we have a problem with your install, you should write WHAT you have installed and maybe WHICH Mod Manager you are using ...

1. I'm playing LE

2. I have SKSE, PapyrusUtil and SkyUI installed.

3. Here is a list of all the mods I have:

1573665645_skyrimmods.thumb.png.5c26770b213f0ec0154640bd6857709f.png

4. I used Nexus Mod Manager

When I start the game BF doesn't tell me it has started.

I tried reseting but it didn't help.

Messages are on debugging.

153139400_skyrimscreenshot.thumb.png.faf2f8ab84591ab4f19b34d547fd039b.png

Player menstrual cycle is unavailable as is "chance to conceive".

18 minutes ago, Mansikka1 said:

When I start the game BF doesn't tell me it has started.

That's probably the best indicator of your problem.

1. For a start, I suggest you get the patch of Banemaster (link is on the mod desciption page). It fixes many things, that could make you end up unable to start and play BF.
  2. Next: If you dont play with SLSO, you better leave that BF-SLSO-patch away.
  3. Aside from that, I see some outdated mods and I've heard many bad things about creatures + BF ... don't know about that to be sure,I don't play with creature sex. But those shouldn't be your starting issue...maybe later...
  4. And someone more knowledgable than me about NMM should have a look at your screenshot. I can't recognize if there is any type of load order issue with that tool.

According to your screenshot you dont have Menstrual cycle on you. Are you playing as male?

And your Beeing Female have not started up correct since you are missing the creature part.

Try to load your save again, and check if that part comes up.

You should give us your loadorder instead of mod list.

Check the Plugins tab in NMM and export your load as one text file.

It should look like this. This is one screenshot how it looks like if you play as male. Have clicked away Lore Friendly since I want all mixes.

You seems to have all needed files, but have you installed all files in correct order?

Like Sexlab first, beeing female after, add Bane_masters patch after.

Nothing overwrite PapyrusUtil?

20170704155715_1.jpg

9 hours ago, worik said:

The couple maker is a utility widget, that most players won't need and won't care about. Unfortunately it has the nasty habit to force itself (unwanted) on the HUD and stay sticky there. Banemaster's work helped already very much, but not 100%

You can suppress the icons on the HUD, but I'm not sure if you can suppress the text messages too. ?

Edit:

I suppose you could only switch the text messages to "none" instead of "immersive" in the general settings tab, but I'm not sure if that's ok for your play style?

Thanks for the help, but I still get "PMS added" after loading a save. And the panties-graphic or the deactivated Contraception-Reminder bar are only visible for a short amount of time, until iHUD kicks in and won't be visible after that, even when pressing the iHUD key.

14 minutes ago, Mdy said:

And the panties-graphic or the deactivated Contraception-Reminder bar are only visible for a short amount of time, until iHUD kicks in and won't be visible after that, even when pressing the iHUD key.

I have iHud and BF on different keys F11 and F12. I couldn't get them to play together with the same key.

You could play a bit with the default.ini file in the HUD folder, but I only managed to switch it on/off and position it to my liking.

My BF widgets come on screen with F12 pressed and fade away after a few seconds. The fading is a default effect as far as I know.

On 6/13/2018 at 6:13 PM, worik said:

That's probably the best indicator of your problem.

1. For a start, I suggest you get the patch of Banemaster (link is on the mod desciption page). It fixes many things, that could make you end up unable to start and play BF.

Thank you!!! That patch did it. 

A little discussion is needed:

When I have my menstruation phase and use tampons or the sanitary napkins they replace some other clothing items because they use the same item slot.

In fact tampons and the nakins occupy different slots,  e.g. if I use tampons,  my trousers from zzjays FemaleArmor mod are replaced and I am naked around my private parts.

Now, I intend to change the slots at least for tampons. But I am wondering what would be the better solution than it is today?

Currently the slots appear to me:

• 52 for the napkin, which sounds ok if we couldn't come up with something better
  • 54 for the tampon, which troubles me most.

My first step would be to switch the tampon #54 to -> #52

Other ideas? Recommendations?

Hello!

I am very new in moding just like Mansikka and I have some problems with BF too.

I have actual versions of SLDefeat and romance, but after sex scenes there is no new marks in sperm window in information tab.

In the System tab in compatibility section all the options are "compatible" except bathing "not installed" and SexLab "no compatibility" (using sl 1.62).

I have status "women"

I am not getting pregnant even after multiple scenes during ovulation period in 99.5% chance to conceive

Show statistics button does nothing.

I do not have an option to allow creature sperm.

I'm playing official Skyrim LE with the latest FNIS and SkyUI. 
I installed Banemaster patch, but the problem still occurs.
I hope you can help me with it

Hello.

I hpe somebody can help me, for some reason in the beeing female menu, the option "Allow creature sperm" gets deactivated every time I load a save.

I'm using mod organizer and still getting used to it.

The image show the add-ons i have installed, I don't know if any of this conflicts with that option.

thanks in advance and thanks for the mod.

Spoiler

bf install.JPG

welp... I think I need to speak out a bit of criticism here.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be a jerk.

The mod is like 5 years old and yet so many features were not made properly.

I'mma listing down problems with beeing female current stage.  

1.Bugs.

Well, most of mods do have some bugs due to compatibility with other mods, limitation of engine, or modder's mistake.

However beeing female's development was focused on new features, rather than fixing old problems.

Old problems like unwanted HUD display, MCM configuration issue, buffs and debuffs not dispelling or applied with unexpected behavior, square blue dots floating around after birthing... and other things I forgot to mention.

I believe it was long time ago to "fine-tune" the mod rather than creating any new feature.

2.Unnecessary Complexity.

Good example of this problem is MCM page [debug/cheating] and information message setup on the first page.

I don't really see any reason to make both of those in the same mod for "debugging" purpose. 

Debug page exists for debugging already.  Then what's the point of setting another debug mode?

3.Realism?

Many state effect occurs on each under the name of PMS effect.  But I don't really think people seriously care about the current PMS effects and take it as "10% more damage because of PMS.  wow, very realistic/Immersive".

Equipping baby sling gives you enchantment bonus.  On realistic perspective, this can be explained that maternal instinct is triggered to protect the baby and gives mother "10% resistance to fire" ....what?

Pregnancy hunger doesn't do anything with those "need" mods...rather just nuisance that fires false alarm.

I think some stuffs in beeing female doesn't really help pregnancy fetish nor immersion. 

4. conception/impregnation mechanism

milzschnitte time to time sounded like he seeks to have realism in the mod but this part was most unconvincing part of realism for me.

Conceiving chance 40% which is default sounds like 'you have 40% chance of becoming pregnant on ovulation day'...

However, it seems that this chance is not about actual conception on ovulation day but rather it indicates ovulation chances on ovulation days.

I believe this explains why even on ovulation days, time to time we see 2~5% chance of conception or 98% on the certain cycle.

If that is so, the information on MCM page is a rather misleading description for conception mechanism.

And I don't think i'm the fan of this 'fluctuating chances' on each period without a specific reason. 

Forgive me if I'm ignorant but have to ask... is it possible for a woman not releasing ovum on their fertility cycle except the case of artificial cause(drug or surgery)/disease/menopause? 

Even if the question above results in yes, I have to wonder if that was common sense.

I tried not to be sarcastic but the mod needs to be re-written and reduce some weight.

----------------

Anyway, My guess is that sexlab compatibility check failure is something that causes "allow creature sperm" deactivation

By looking into FWsystemconfig, it seems that "allow creature sperm" is always false without sexlab.

1 hour ago, 2513806634 said:

do you install the patch with mod organizer

With MO you can use it's features for what they were made in the first place :)

Left Pane:

• one Slot for BF
  • directly after it one SLOT for the patch
  • activate both

In that setting, the patch will "virtually overload/overwrite" all necessary files from the base mod as soon as you start your game.

But in fact, all files of both packages stay untouched and unmodified in their own mod directories.

The real advantage comes with the next patch version: It can rely on unmodified and "vanilla" files from the original BF mod.

You simply

• add the next patch version in it's own slot behind the first patch
  • activate it + deactivate the older patch version, when you have found the right moment in your gameplay

Edit: oops :classic_blush: Uncle was faster. I write too slow.

6 hours ago, 2513806634 said:

@Bane Master,

I just have a quick question, do you install the patch with mod organizer or do you unzip the patch and override Beeing Female's main file?

Yep - I use mod organiser and set it up as separate and after BF itself.