I seem to have a problem. likely due to conflicting mods, but her it is anyway in case someone knows a solution. my Character is going on day 3 of labor pains. I just can't seem to give birth. is there a way I can force this? is there a midwife I an suppose to go see?

On 7/23/2018 at 5:32 AM, Uncle64 said:

Yea did read that post it was not that good. May be one of those "bad hair day" post. Sorry for that.

But your post was not that good to. Actually did not make sense from my point. Bashing LOOT like that. I know so well that it have its issues, but it is what we have.

Lets drop that part and do what we are good at.

Have also for many years helped people whit their loadorders.

Have seen several of hundreds of terrible loadorders over at Steam and here. You are right there, people only run LOOT and dont verify. It is not that good. But it fixes the base.

Adding mods by one click and dont think.

Dont use the tools that are to hands.

Wrye Bash is one god send tool. But it needs some time to learn.

If they uses MO1-2 they dont sort up the left side. Or even worse use the inbuilt LOOT that comes in MO1 and it gets terrible.

Using NMM and presses in lose files mods in alphabetic order, and overwrite stuff.

An when they starts to play scripts starts to hang. and often CTD. If it even starts.

You are right about guides, there is many. There is one over at Steam you should check if you not have checked it already.

This mod is very complex and do need support mods, and it is not one click to install mod, there is one small guide in page 1. Many seems to not reading those type of informations.

LOOT dont place this mod in correct place, not even the master. It also have as you say problem whit many LL mods.

Yea I have use your eminent program love it. ?

Good for checking what is going on and why, you can use PdtWrapper for the same thing, but it dont work that well when you have installed CrashFixes.

mods load order in mo 2 doesn't matter for me, as i hide or remove overwritten files. and if i need specific files from a bsa, mo 2 has bsa extracter built in ... ;) Loot pretty much takes care of the rest. hehe

I have an issue with having the creature sperm setting. It won't save that I have it on.

I am using the latest version, and I have installed the fix by Bane Master.

I also have found that when I open the Beeing Female MCM, SexLab compatibility says "Not Compatible" for a moment, but if I give it some time before opening the MCM after loading a save, it will say that SexLab is Compatible.

I have been able to set the creature sperm setting to be on, but when I load the save and use the console command "ShowQuestVars BF_Config", it shows that creature sperm variable has been set back to false.

EDIT:

I have been able to narrow the issue down to FWSystem, the function on line 257. For some reason, the FWSystem script doesn't detect that sexlab is installed, and disables creature sperm.

12 hours ago, Chosen Clue said:

I have an issue with having the creature sperm setting. It won't save that I have it on.

I am using the latest version, and I have installed the fix by Bane Master.

I also have found that when I open the Beeing Female MCM, SexLab compatibility says "Not Compatible" for a moment, but if I give it some time before opening the MCM after loading a save, it will say that SexLab is Compatible.

I have been able to set the creature sperm setting to be on, but when I load the save and use the console command "ShowQuestVars BF_Config", it shows that creature sperm variable has been set back to false.

EDIT:

I have been able to narrow the issue down to FWSystem, the function on line 257. For some reason, the FWSystem script doesn't detect that sexlab is installed, and disables creature sperm.

Good Spot, this has been an issue for a while! 

This should hopefully fix it - let me know the outcome, if it's ok I will add to the patch and release,

FWSystem.pex

In my tests I found I sometimes had to use the "Refresh Addons" function in the MCM to make the "Allow Creature Sperm" menu entry appear after patching

Hoo boy, glad i wasn't the only one receiving the bug.

@Bane Master, what did you change in that FWSystem.pex file you uploaded? I have a custom one that I modified to find out where the issue lie, and just commented out the SSL_Installed if statement.

It also appears that if you open the BeeingFemale MCM too fast, the SexLab addon doesn't get properly detected and the creature sperm feature also gets turned off.

I believe this is because on every game load, the sexlab addon, for whatever reason, seems to reset itself (i've checked the "OnGameLoad" function in the BFA_SSL psc)

Then, the FWSystemConfig (MCM script) turns off creature sperm if the MCM page is loaded before the SexLab addon has time to reset.

5 minutes ago, Chosen Clue said:

Hoo boy, glad i wasn't the only one receiving the bug.

@Bane Master, what did you change in that FWSystem.pex file you uploaded? I have a custom one that I modified to find out where the issue lie, and just commented out the SSL_Installed if statement.

It also appears that if you open the BeeingFemale MCM too fast, the SexLab addon doesn't get properly detected and the creature sperm feature also gets turned off.

I believe this is because on every game load, the sexlab addon, for whatever reason, seems to reset itself (i've checked the "OnGameLoad" function in the BFA_SSL psc)

Then, the FWSystemConfig (MCM script) turns off creature sperm if the MCM page is loaded before the SexLab addon has time to reset.

There was a logic error in the checking routine that was causing it to never check the SSL_Installed state as it erroneous satisfied an earlier condition first.  I moved the offending check out of the loop entirely. The release of the patch will include the updated source code.

If it's working for you then I just need one more vote to launch ?

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

There was a logic error in the checking routine that was causing it to never check the SSL_Installed state as it erroneous satisfied an earlier condition first.  I moved the offending check out of the loop entirely. The release of the patch will include the updated source code. 

If it's working for you then I just need one more vote to launch ?

yep, that new pex fixed the issue, but the issue with the BFA_ssl script and the MCM still exists.

And I see that it was the devious devices check that was erroneously inside the while loop.

On 7/26/2018 at 4:57 AM, Rollo81322 said:

I removed the unique npc requirement so this works on all females now, here are the files if anyone else wants them.

FWCloaking.pex

FWSystem.pex

If so, is it possible that all female npc are pregnant and able to give birth?
If so, this is a really amazing technology.
I was disappointed to see follower women who are using beeingfemale mod but are not pregnant
Is this now solved?

5 hours ago, imauto93 said:

If so, is it possible that all female npc are pregnant and able to give birth?
If so, this is a really amazing technology.
I was disappointed to see follower women who are using beeingfemale mod but are not pregnant
Is this now solved?

It was not a bug - I excluded temp refs from the BF patch when I changed the system from a cloak to cellscan because even with cell scannning it still uses a lot of resources on the game in busy areas - if your rig can cope it's fine 

An update to the BF Patch has been released...

BeeingFemale 2.8.1 Patch V10 31/07/2018

This patch updates Beeingfemale.esm, BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp and makes major changes to the structures of many beeingfemale scripts.

A new game or a clean save is required - the patch will break existing save games!

The patch includes the Cleaned Master File by Uncle64 & the PMS NoSneak fix by asertyp - do not allow any earlier fixes to overwrite the files in this patch!

Version 10

• Fixed "Allow Creature Sperm" resetting on each game load  - thanks to Chosen Clue for identifying the affected code 
  • "Allow Creature Sperm" & "Anal Cum Chance" will now always be visible in the MCM if SexLab is installed
  • If the MCM is accessed before the SexLab BF addon has initialised on game load both "Allow Creature Sperm" & "Anal Cum Chance" will be disabled. They will be enabled once all menus are closed and sufficient time has been allowed for the addon to complete initialisation,

Bane Master You are a doctor of sexlab
I have to admire your skills.
Does this version allow all female npc pregnancies and births?
I have many sexy female followers downloaded from the Nexus.
I want them to be able to get pregnant and give birth.
I did a test with the fw script file of Rollo81322 yesterday
It seemed that not everyone succeeded.
I was disappointed again.

Spoiler

I want all three wives to have a baby. ^0^

1.thumb.jpg.d4c9db936bc3b8591cb4a222fd515dad.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.dd7c6da487c36e3ada850dabcf9e8e66.jpg

I'm reinstalling Skyrim, which armor mod would you guys recommend that would have belly growing, possibly HDT and be lore-friendly, with bodyslide support?

I've been using "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT"  until now, but some of the armors, especially the fur armors and all clothes, have been killing my immersion and survivability since I'm using Frostfall as well... there just isn't an armor anymore that would provide enough coverage and warmth for the extreme North.

So the armor mod I'm looking for can either be lore friendly or skimpy with some warmer armors and clothes that provide stock coverage. I'm using COS body with custom slider settings.

On 28. julij 2018 at 10:22 PM, Chosen Clue said:

On 29. julij 2018 at 10:09 AM, Bane Master said:

Good Spot, this has been an issue for a while! 

This should hopefully fix it - let me know the outcome, if it's ok I will add to the patch and release,

FWSystem.pex

In my tests I found I sometimes had to use the "Refresh Addons" function in the MCM to make the "Allow Creature Sperm" menu entry appear after patching

Excellent work to both of you!!! Great timing as well since I just recently started a completely fresh reinstall of Skyim. Does that mean that BFAP works with no problem now? Or should I still use Uncle64's version of that plugin?

On 23. julij 2018 at 12:32 AM, markdf said:

Anyone with the knowledge to create their own rulesets is already able to setup their load order by hand and do a better than LOOT ever could. Because ultimately what skilled users end up doing is specifying the entire load order by hand using LOOT rules. Then they realize that they're wasting their time using LOOT and just setup the correct order directly.

This may sound really lazy, but does there exist a post or topic with current Sexlab mods all neatly load-ordered?

There are very good guides out there for how to sort your load order, which explain why things go in the order they do

which guide would you recommend as best?

On 8/1/2018 at 11:44 AM, Bane Master said:

BF should work for any unique female NPC belonging to a supported race.

I'm afraid I haven't worked on the built in race support at all and so can't tell you which works and which doesn't.

IIRC it only checks for female status, then to forbid non-unique, child  & child-like races, and certain custom races who are under a certain size scale.

Unless you changed that from the base version it should still be the case that any unique npc the game recognizes as female and isn't in danger of appearing childlike should be able to get preggers. 

IIRC most of the "who can get pregnant" calls simply replicated the basic sexlab framework forbid scene call, which was necessary even though SL forbid animations with small races & child tag, since there was custom chance for npc/npc random impregnation without any requisite SL scene.  Forgetting to do that would have make for some really awkward moments in the orphanage!