Just wanted to say that now that I've got it working, I love this mod.  My only question is, does belly scaling increase when the character is pregnant with multiples?  So far my character has only conceived one each time and none of the NPCs have had multiples either for comparison....

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find anything for this...

I have a sos add-on for females and in the sexlab my character is set the be recognized as male but BF still give my character the menstrual cycle.

How can I make it so my character can impregnate other women?

18 hours ago, Darkwolf101 said:

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find anything for this...

I have a sos add-on for females and in the sexlab my character is set the be recognized as male but BF still give my character the menstrual cycle.

How can I make it so my character can impregnate other women?

You need to enable female to female cum in either Sexlab or Beeing Female, can't recall which.  Once you do that your gal can impregnate as many ladies as you can bed.

Uninstalling this mod gives me the creeps. I always end up with a corrputed savegame. This happened to me before, 1-2 years ago with an older version of being female. But back then I managed to workaround the problem by following a painstaking procedure of careful removing the mod step by step and creating about 10 new saves. But this time, with version 2.81: nope. No matter what I try, no matter which precautions I take,  the savegame breakes in the end.

I can eighter just keep the mod or return to a earlier clean savegame from 2016

18 hours ago, Beagle2 said:

Uninstalling this mod gives me the creeps. I always end up with a corrputed savegame. This happened to me before, 1-2 years ago with an older version of being female. But back then I managed to workaround the problem by following a painstaking procedure of careful removing the mod step by step and creating about 10 new saves. But this time, with version 2.81: nope. No matter what I try, no matter which precautions I take,  the savegame breakes in the end.

I can eighter just keep the mod or return to a earlier clean savegame from 2016

That is normal whit complex mods like this. You will break your save if you remove one mod. That is well know.

1 hour ago, volkogor said:

Does it affect fps?

Not in a noticable manner. But papyrus-"script-heavy" means that things beyond the "visuals" are to be computed. ..  A modded Skyrim has muuuuch more going on behind the curtain than simply fps.

If the talk is about "script-load" it is around the fact that the game engine has severe limitations and either things aren't computed in a timely for the player to enjoy the gemplay of certain mods or simply fail. Failing scripts might lead to broken quests. Broken quest lead to worried players, worried player become unhappy, unhappy players make the world end. Thus we are always worried, not to put too much load on Skyrims Papyrus (script) engine) :classic_smile:

In your case, go on. I run FF+BF for years now., and many more "script-heavies". But I chose them carefully and had to fiddle a bit to get the ressource balance right.

Still, sometimes the engine lags behind. And I simlpy have to stand idle and let the game-engine catch up behind me.

Yes, thanks. I stand the base SexLab modification, ineed, Holidays, Frostfall and other etc. a Lot of mods on the schedule, all the Immersive mods (creature, armor, etc.). Vigor-Combat and Injuries and 60 quest mods + RP mods, ELFX, Weather Cot + Vividian, Fishing, first-person animation))) it's Amazing how my old Dual-Core E6500 allows to play stably. :D

Then finish my build with this mod. I will hope that my computer will cope)) In fact I don't need BF, but I think without it, my female character will be... defective. As well as Defeat, but wait, I suppose, it is impossible to go in ruins to bandits and to think that at most that they can make is to kill)))

1 hour ago, Neliahawk said:

hmm for some reason it seems that after a reload beeing female always turns off "allow creature sperm".

anyone got an idea why that is happening?

edit: argh... seems a patch fixes exactly that hah.

If you wait one or 2 minutes it should load it, MCM can take some time to load.

On 8/6/2018 at 7:00 PM, Mammaluigi9433 said:

any fix for belly reseting on npc after fast travel?

So this little quirk has annoyed me for quite some time, and while it's not really possible to fix it properly, a workaround may be to add a custom NPC targeting spell that runs the Papyrus SetBelly function located in the FWAbilityBeeingFemale script. I tried doing this once before in BFAP, but it didn't work.

I'm considering updating BFAP to work with v.2.8.1_Patch V10 to address this issue, but I think the old way (ie. version 2.7.2) of doing an Add-On doesn't work anymore for the latest Beeing Female version; specifically, my quest script linked up to Beeing Female previously via the FWAddOn_CycleMagicEffect script, but that script in its latest form is all commented out, so I think it's not being used anymore? Is there an updated version to the Add-On tutorial, or can someone give me a poke in the right direction?

...This is assuming I can get Creation Kit to work properly, after not touching/updating it for years.

I've having trouble trying to open BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp in the Creation Kit; getting the old BGSLocalizedString.cpp crashing error. The usual fix is updating your SResourceArchiveList2 list to include additional DLCs, but I've already done that. This error only shows up for the BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp specifically.

Looking at how the new .ini system is being used, it appears that I would need to add my previous effects into the BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp, then list them on a new .ini file by referencing the last four bits of their spell formIDs. Is this correct? I couldn't find an updated tutorial on using this new system on this thread. Again, can't really confirm this until I get the above error resolved though.

As for a proper belly reset fix spell, the best thing I think would be to get the exact same function that the mod uses to scale the belly, and put it into a custom touch / AoE spell that the player can use at will. But I don't know what script that function actually lies in; either FWAbilityBeeingFemale, or FWSystem, as they contain snippets about SetBelly() as such.

That's about where I ended up after a week or so of on-and-off tinkering. Not really sure how much further I can get without some sage advice from a BeeingFemale code veteran.

@Uncle64 Thanks for the tip; I'll reach out to him via PM after I cooled down a bit from Papyrus overload lol

Help! - trying to uninstall this as the MCM is bugged and mod is not properly working - however after removing mod and/or cleaning savegame it breaks the save.

This mod has been broken and in my LO for many months so reverting to a previous save isn't an option i can do (i've since deleted saves without this mod).

Not too bothered about leaving the mod "active" so as not to break my gameplay,  but at least would like the mod to work... Any ideas?

27 minutes ago, Shinobi556 said:

Any way to safely uninstall this mod ??

With the Skyrim game engine and file format there is never a save way to uninstall anything in the middle of a game.

But the best that you can do on your end is to follow the clean save procedures.

It has been working sucessfully for me so far, whenever I had to update Banemaster patch :classic_smile: