I will take a look on this error.

But, this error won't crash your Skyrim. It's annoying, true, but it can't raise a CTD except your Hard Disk is to small to store any more error logs. But if so, you should clean your hard disc. It's hard to get a Log File bigger then 2mb with this error.

I played for 1,5 hours and my log file was 1,5mb - another game, same result... played for 2 hours and the log file was 2mb.

I will take a look on it, but I don't think it's the fault of this "bug"

Howlong does it take untill your skyrim crashes?

In my case I have had this log spam for a while now and it doesn't seem to cause a CTD, I have almost none when playing normally. I do get a CTD 1-30 seconds after I enter a room with a pregnant lady, not always but very often (I have the belly option on "weight" in case it makes a difference).

I Didn't say that BF isn't the source :)

I just said that this error "Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object..." isn't the problem. The "no native Object" are annoying errors that are raised because Skyrim is buggy and it's almost impossible to fix them - but they just spam the log file

In my case I have had this log spam for a while now and it doesn't seem to cause a CTD, I have almost none when playing normally. I do get a CTD 1-30 seconds after I enter a room with a pregnant lady, not always but very often (I have the belly option on "weight" in case it makes a difference).

That sounds more for a Crash reason.

I also think HDT makes some problems.

But back to this problem. This is realy bad >.<I will take a look on it, maybe I find something I can do. But therefore I must trigger the problem, otherwiese the only thing I can is to try to fix the error blind.

Can't remember who told it me, but someone said that I should use "SingleUpdate" instead of "Update" because of bugs and stuff.... But I think the update registration is kind of a memory leak or something like that.

I believe that WaxenFigure was one that told you about "SingleUpdate". I also asumed that that he knows what he is saying, and that it made mod more stable (now it is very stable to me)

Hello my save gets corrupted when I try to uninstall this mod an idea ?

You cannot uninstall mods mid-playthrough and just keep going.  Data from the mod are stored in the savegames and it usually causes problems if you try to go forward.  I can think of several possible solutions to your problem.

1.  Start a new game.  Almost always works.

2.  Load a save game from before you installed the mod to begin with.  Also almost always works.

3.  Go to Nexus - search for Script Cleaner  -read a bit and choose the one that seems best for you.  Can work well, but you can encounter real problems depending on the skill level of the user.

make sure that everything added to your data folder by the mod you uninstall is removed.

so i have the growth rate set to "my belly,it grows" and deactivated all of the belly growth mods and im still not getting any belly growth but my characters breasts are growing just fine and equipping armor shows a pregnant belly just fine,also using the "fill her up" mod shows i do have belly scaling.And im using the cbbe hdt body which in bodyslide it shows it has a pregnant belly

Ah Waxen, right. Yes, he knows enough about Skyrim.

But for some reason I've got the feeling that to many threads are created. I can play for 1 - 2 hours but then my skyrim crashes, too. But right now I've got around 140 mods installed. And loading a game is realy realy complicated. I need to have luck that it loads a game.... sometimes loading a savegame works without any problems but when I try to load the save game again after restarting Skyrim, it CTD.

Right now I've 2 possible reasons in mind - HDT Armors (including belly scaling) and threads

This is realy annoying because when you develop you have to start Skyrim 20 times per hour to test afew changes, and when the game won't load - you can't test it.

The best solution for this is scalling down to an old savegame - loading it, and then load the correct save game - this works in many cases

so i have the growth rate set to "my belly,it grows" and deactivated all of the belly growth mods and im still not getting any belly growth but my characters breasts are growing just fine and equipping armor shows a pregnant belly just fine,also using the "fill her up" mod shows i do have belly scaling.And im using the cbbe hdt body which in bodyslide it shows it has a pregnant belly

Try the console command:

bf:test

All female NPCs and your character should have a full pregnant belly for the next 10 seconds.

Try it naked and again with clothes!

If it won't work with both, then the Body or skeleton you are using doesn't support belly scaling

If it works naked, but not with armor, then the armor doesn't support Belly Scaling.

I've wrote a few guides how to install everything correctly for having the best expereance

https://milzschnitte.tumblr.com/download

Try the console command:

bf:test

All female NPCs and your character should have a full pregnant belly for the next 10 seconds.

Try it naked and again with clothes!

If it won't work with both, then the Body or skeleton you are using doesn't support belly scaling

If it works naked, but not with armor, then the armor doesn't support Belly Scaling.

I've wrote a few guides how to install everything correctly for having the best expereance

https://milzschnitte.tumblr.com/download

that didnt help me but i found the problem,i was staring at the main page and under not compatible i saw sexlab romance so i turned it off and bam pregnant belly,got that mod a few days after this one

@MarkusCook.

He should not use that plugin when he develop his mod. Since that mod do some unwanted changes to some other files. That are needed for stable game.

Dont really understand why people suggest to use that mod!

There are always one other issue when you cant load the game, and that mod adds more issues.

@Milz Did see that you have also run in to that issue when one script is firing all the time. It is correct after some time your game will CTD, because of the stress of the Papyrus that comes from the firing of that script.

Perhaps it is one easy error there? My self dont know, but is it possible that there are one typo error in CK or in the script file?

But for some reason I've got the feeling that to many threads are created. I can play for 1 - 2 hours but then my skyrim crashes, too. But right now I've got around 140 mods installed. And loading a game is realy realy complicated. I need to have luck that it loads a game.... sometimes loading a savegame works without any problems but when I try to load the save game again after restarting Skyrim, it CTD.

Right now I've 2 possible reasons in mind - HDT Armors (including belly scaling) and threads

This is realy annoying because when you develop you have to start Skyrim 20 times per hour to test afew changes, and when the game won't load - you can't test it.

The best solution for this is scalling down to an old savegame - loading it, and then load the correct save game - this works in many cases

I'm pretty sure that what Waxen was saying is that if you use OnUpdate and the script engine starts to slow up for any reason, then the Updates can start to pile up faster than they are executed and this can  cause major problems - stack dumps etc.

If you use RegisterForSingleUpdate when you init the update loop and then  RegisterForSingleUpdate at end of the update process there is no risk of this issue occurring.

milzschnitte did you tried this for loading? :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557/?

In my case it helped a lot.

I will give it a try

@MarkusCook.

He should not use that plugin when he develop his mod. Since that mod do some unwanted changes to some other files. That are needed for stable game.

Dont really understand why people suggest to use that mod!

There are always one other issue when you cant load the game, and that mod adds more issues.

@Milz Did see that you have also run in to that issue when one script is firing all the time. It is correct after some time your game will CTD, because of the stress of the Papyrus that comes from the firing of that script.

Perhaps it is one easy error there? My self dont know, but is it possible that there are one typo error in CK or in the script file?

for now, during some tests it's pritty ok. I don't realy save the games. Most of the time I start Skyrim, load a game, type in a console command, and then I close Skyrim again. Often I just need to test a few things

milzschnitte did you tried this for loading? :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557/?

In my case it helped a lot.

From what I understand this essentially does the same thing as bringing up the console at the title and typing in coc qasmoke. If so then it should work. Took me a while to find that little trick and now when I load a save from the test cell instead of the title it loads 100% of the time and I'm using about 130+ mods. Haven't tried the mod version above though.

ENBoost 0.308 with some adjusted settings in its enblocal.ini help tremendously with loading saves and crashes.

http://enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.html link is near the bottom of the page.

Only a handful of files from the archive is needed for its memory fixes.

Instructions are here:

http://wiki.step-project.com/ENBoost

DataSyncMode=1 is the main thing that helps loading troublesome saves.

I've been using it for quite awhile now with no cost to fps or performance.

When you make a manual save, try being in 1st person and looking in a high FPS direction(like the sky or faced into a wall) with as few HQ NPCs/texutres/meshes in PCs view as possible.  I rarely have the issues loading a save I used to.  If there are half a dozen bloom meshes in view, I'm SOL loading that save on my craptastic pewder.

Well, the mod with the test cell works for me. Now I've got 2 loading screens when loading my game, but my PC is pritty fast.

I don't want to edit the ENB settings to much. I've reduced the MemorySize from 4gig to 3,8gig and I think this should do the job. The ENB Team said, that DataSyncMode must be 0 so I will keep it on 0 for now :) I#ve got a GeForce 1070 GOC and I don't wnt to miss it :)

Well, the mod with the test cell works for me. Now I've got 2 loading screens when loading my game, but my PC is pritty fast.

I don't want to edit the ENB settings to much. I've reduced the MemorySize from 4gig to 3,8gig and I think this should do the job. The ENB Team said, that DataSyncMode must be 0 so I will keep it on 0 for now :) I#ve got a GeForce 1070 GOC and I don't wnt to miss it :)

so my character is in the 3rd trimester and there is nothing under active effects but in the 1st and 2nd trimester there were stuff under active effects,so is there suppose to be passive effects for the 3rd trimester? and when in the 1st and 2nd trimester every time i loaded my save it would say in the top left corner "1st or 2nd trimester and then pregnancy" but now theres nothing but i am in the 3rd because pressing the stats key and looking in the mcm info menu tells me i am

Hi i've downloaded the latest version of this mod and used the [AddOn BeeingFemale Addon - Creature Child Actors] v0.33 with all the DLCs and it doesnt seem to load in the AddOn section no matter how many times i refresh the AddOn list.

Halp  :s

If you use a Manager to install your mods, it can be (but shouldn't be) that the manager does not install the .ini files

In the AddOn archive there is a directory \Data\BeeingFemale\AddOn\

Those .ini files must be extracted to the location.

And a little Update again:

The next version will allow:

- Thread actor as a male/female (even when the actor isn't - male actors won't have belly scaling. There body doesn't support it)

- Allow specific Non-Unique actors (you must allow them via console) ... maybe I will add even more functions.

- Allow Belly Scaling for "Whisp Belly" and "FireAtronach_Belly" - if you have the creature pack installed that allows it, the belly may scale now.

- latest SKSE support

This is still in Beta testing. All functions may cause trubble and I have to test them a lot.

I'm still working on my camera script. When it's done it will be great I think - but it will be just a little feature that is just displayed for 10 seconds when the player gives birth.

I wish I could speed BF even more up, but right now I still miss a few features for it.

I'm using a CBBE Body (Caliente's) and have read the instructions in milzchnitte's tutorial. But when I go into BodySlide I cannot find a preset for a belly. I've googled this and have come up empty handed. I want my PC's belly to grow while she's pregnant.

I also have another question: I have RS Children installed. Will the children my PC give birth to be fugly vanilla or pretty RS kids?

Thanks in advance. xoxo