milzschnitte, this is the best pregnant mod I've ever seen.Thank you so much. Hope you continue to fix the bugs.

I found a strange bug that might be triggered by this mod. It didn't happen in 2.7.2 (btw. I was using Chinese version then)

It looks like some skyui form. And writes "ID mod husband   partners". Googled, no info.

loading from a clean save does not cause this problem. But it appears after a while, and loading from a save after it appeared always have it.

I tried to deactivate BeeingFemale. And the Form disappears. (Might be because of I cleaned my save with savetool;  but other saves that wasn't cleaned also fixed; so probably this mod's bug)

I'm still testing for more infomation. 

edit: Using 2.7.2CN version. The frame appeared, but fade away normally. So it surely is the problem of 2.8.

here's the link of my post in Technical Support. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72052-annoyed-by-this-transparent-ui-frame-that-doesnt-disappear/

This is the "Cubble Widget" - With it you can say "The woman XY has this actor as Husband, those guys are affair and those are just friends" ... this will be used for impregnation.

Hm, this isn't the first comment about that.

It shouldn't appear unless you activate it in the MCM Menu (Debug / Cheating). But I think I've made a mistake when I've recreated it.

You can do following.

- Go to: \Skyrim\data\BeeingFemale\HUD\

- edit the file 'default.ini'

- Scroll down to '[CoupleWidget]'

- set "enabled=false" and "alpha=0"

Hey milzschnitte, is there a way to add or remove someone's sperm manually from your feminine PC? Through console perhaps?

Right now, now - but sounds like a good idea. I will take a look on it how to make it

Just saying, how about using slots number, since BF has only 16 of them,

maybe we can use something like "  bf:spermremove *slot number, as the one shown in MCM* "?

Well, you can multiply the 16 with 1 million. :) There are around 16 million slots per actor for sperm.

Wouldn't be that easy. I would say I make a command like 'bf:removesperm alvor' .. or something like that. This would be easier

Is there a limit to how may child actors you can make or have at a time?  And if not what can you do with them all?

There isn't realy a limit - but I think you should stop after 1000, otherwise Skyrim may make some trouble and the save games could be a big huge.

The "Child Finder" has a limit of 12 - but I don't even know if the Child finder works or not :) It was more a test.

how does the spouse cheat, when it happens, does she must not follow you,does she must be at home or the place doesnt matter and how it triggers  ?

Depending on your "impregnate" settings for NPCs.

- Last seen NPC - if your spouse is female as a male NPC was the last one he has seen, or you have a male spouse and a female has seen him.

- Couple Widget - if the spouse was added to a couple widget affair / friend list (if he is a male) - or if he has some affairs and friends in the couple widget list (if she is female)

- And the spouse is not your follower and you are far away from him

here's the link of my post in Technical Support. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72052-annoyed-by-this-transparent-ui-frame-that-doesnt-disappear/

This is the "Cubble Widget" - With it you can say "The woman XY has this actor as Husband, those guys are affair and those are just friends" ... this will be used for impregnation.

It shouldn't appear unless you activate it in the MCM Menu (Debug / Cheating). But I think I've made a mistake when I've recreated it.

You can do following.

Thank you! It works!

Now mygame is stable and fun.

Except the log spam……as someone reported before

THE addon manager problem. 

Error: Cannot call AddOnVisible() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[bF_Config (11001828)].fwsystemconfig.OnOptionSelect() - "" Line ?

[bF_Config (11001828)].fwsystemconfig.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (19000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159

I updated my 2.7.2 to 2.8.1. Still spam. I'm tring to uninstall, clean the save and reinstall. 

load earlier saves . no spam. but appeared this , which someone have reported also. But no CTD caused.  Loading from clean save, no problem at all. Wondering what triggered this spam bug.

Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[Active effect 5 on (00013485)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "" Line ?

[Active effect 5 on (00013485)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165

But doesn't affect the gaming, as I could turn off logging.

The only difference is, that LoversLab get the file a few days/weeks earlier then the nexus community.

The support is also better on LoversLab

The only difference is, that LoversLab get the file a few days/weeks earlier then the nexus community.

The support is also better on LoversLab

milzschnitte, this is the best pregnant mod I've ever seen.Thank you so much. Hope you continue to fix the bugs.

I found a strange bug that might be triggered by this mod. It didn't happen in 2.7.2 (btw. I was using Chinese version then)

It looks like some skyui form. And writes "ID mod husband   partners". Googled, no info.

loading from a clean save does not cause this problem. But it appears after a while, and loading from a save after it appeared always have it.

I tried to deactivate BeeingFemale. And the Form disappears. (Might be because of I cleaned my save with savetool;  but other saves that wasn't cleaned also fixed; so probably this mod's bug)

I'm still testing for more infomation. 

edit: Using 2.7.2CN version. The frame appeared, but fade away normally. So it surely is the problem of 2.8.

You can do following.

I have the same problem and the workaround lasts only until i load a save ingame. Seems the options are reset after that.

Thanks! I'm having some problems here that i wanted to fix manually, but they are not problems from you mod, they are happening due to some bad tagged animations that I use.

How Beeing Female detects if it collects the sperm from the animation or not? It searches for the "Creampie" or "Vaginal" tags in the animation?

It's the vaginal tag only (at the orgasm state) - I haven't updated the SSL AddOn since ages. At this time there wasn't a creampie tag.

But i think it's a good ideia to keep it this way. While all the sexlab framework animations got creampie tag when needed, all the other animations i got never have this tag, and would need to much work to add this tag on them. I think it's better to be pregnant from a vaginal sex where the male came out of the female (possible in real life) than having thousands of vaginal sex with no impregnation.

can the baby grow up to a children ? up until now im still carry my baby and she didnt grow up . 

Did you pick the "Item" option in the birthing menu? There are three options total, "item" (which only places a baby in your inventory, I don't thing it ever grows, it just stays that way, "Actor" (this is what I use, it places an actual child at your side who follows you around (and does grow) - I forget the other one. My gut tells me you are using "item" which means that no, it'll never grow up..

If I enable a couple in couple maker, will they still be marked as a couple after I save/exit the game , the next time I load that new save ?

I know the window will be gone upon next load. but will the npcs I configured for it still be as I set them ? 

Yes it will be saved.

In one small JSON file.

If I enable a couple in couple maker, will they still be marked as a couple after I save/exit the game , the next time I load that new save ?

I know the window will be gone upon next load. but will the npcs I configured for it still be as I set them ? 

As uncle already said, yes, they are stored in a json file and are for all SaveGames.

You can give the created Couples to someone else, too.... If you made a mod, you can attach the files in your download, so everyone who has BeeingFemale will have the Couples as well.

I've made some Couples for the mods "BlackthornManor" and "tpos_ultimate_esm" and included the Couples in the BeeingFemale download. If you have this mods, you will have the Couples as well - if not, those files will be ignored

Because there is a mistake in the script and the Couple Widget keeps loading, I will tell you how the Couple Widget works.

- look at a female NPC and press "E" for 3 Seconds (if a dialogue will open, you can close it again)

- Now the woman is selected. If her native Husband is in the area, he will be selected automaticly

- Go to some male NPCs, press and hold for 2 sec "P" for Partner / friend, "G" for Getaway/affair, or "H" for Husband" to add or if already in list, remove this NPC

- look at nothing / air and hold E pressed for 2 sec to unselect the woman again.

To disable the couple widget as long the bug isn't fixed:

- go to: \Skyrim\data\BeeingFemale\HUD\

- edit the file "default.ini"

- Scroll down to "[CoupleWidget]"

- set "Enabled=false" and "Alpha=0"

- save the file and start Skyrim

The bug will be fixed as soon I've time again. Sry, right now I'm a bit busy again

can the baby grow up to a children ? up until now im still carry my baby and she didnt grow up . 

The Babys won't grow. You can change what kind of baby you want in the MCM menu - Child Actor, Baby Item, Baby Soul Gem

As uncle already said, yes, they are stored in a json file and are for all SaveGames.

You can give the created Couples to someone else, too.... If you made a mod, you can attach the files in your download, so everyone who has BeeingFemale will have the Couples as well.

I've made some Couples for the mods "BlackthornManor" and "tpos_ultimate_esm" and included the Couples in the BeeingFemale download. If you have this mods, you will have the Couples as well - if not, those files will be ignored

Because there is a mistake in the script and the Couple Widget keeps loading, I will tell you how the Couple Widget works.

- look at a female NPC and press "E" for 3 Seconds (if a dialogue will open, you can close it again)

- Now the woman is selected. If her native Husband is in the area, he will be selected automaticly

- Go to some male NPCs, press and hold for 2 sec "P" for Partner / friend, "G" for Getaway/affair, or "H" for Husband" to add or if already in list, remove this NPC

- look at nothing / air and hold E pressed for 2 sec to unselect the woman again.

The bug will be fixed as soon I've time again. Sry, right now I'm a bit busy again

The Babys won't grow. You can change what kind of baby you want in the MCM menu - Child Actor, Baby Item, Baby Soul Gem

I have done that since you added that, so I have many couples.

Rayya the houscarl from Heartfire she have the bard at home as her getaway and lover, little fun must they have when I am not around.

Easy to connect them and others from other mods.

Like my horse that have Bruse "Viljas horse" and Grelkas horse added from this mod.

My self use Immerse horses and that mod makes almost all player horses you can buy female and give them names.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70751/?

Milzshnitte.

Did you find the issue why children was spawned in the cell where the player is if he is one male?

Was at the magecollege and Valga did have one children, we had some fun for some time ago, and the child was spawned in Winterhold.

It is not that good. When children are spawned at wrong place. Did take him whit me but it did take some time to find him.

Any plan to add one spell so you actually can find your children?

The scrolls only calls them all or teleport them.

That is not good to do if you have several it can be little crowded.

post-552511-0-19179800-1485201927_thumb.jpg

Edited by Uncle64

ahh thank you :D its work perfectly , but they called me arc-mage istead of mother XD

I Know you already heard this but will you add the possibility to use a futa character (using sexlab gender) with your mod ? (I know I can use the female cum option but it's not immersive when I play a futa) If you have answered a similar question just link me to that answer

And Thanks for this mod 

I've been experiencing problems that, in the Papyrus logs, look similar to other peoples' problems, but the results have been different. Namely, the game cleanly and suddenly CTDs without any kind of error message after some time playing. It seems to occur during ovulation or during the phase afterwards, and it happens when I attempt to save or quicksave, or occasionally when I enter a new area. However, once it has started to happen, it happens very consistently whenever I attempt to save. I've temporarily fixed this once by disabling the mod, saving the game, then re-enabling the mod. However, this is clearly not a good solution, since it takes a frustratingly long time, and resets BF statuses.

[01/26/2017 - 07:49:27PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:
[Active effect 10 on  (00013488)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 10 on  (00013488)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
[01/26/2017 - 07:49:30PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[Active effect 11 on  (39028A94)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 11 on  (39028A94)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
[01/26/2017 - 07:49:32PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[Active effect 11 on  (000199CF)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 11 on  (000199CF)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
[01/26/2017 - 07:49:32PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[Active effect 10 on  (00013488)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 10 on  (00013488)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
[01/26/2017 - 07:49:34PM] VM is freezing...
[01/26/2017 - 07:49:34PM] VM is frozen

The ends of Papyrus logs after these crashes consistently look like this, and that being the case along with the problem stopping when BF is disabled makes it clear that the problem is in BF somewhere.

I've attached a full Papyrus log for reference.

Papyrus.0.log

Hi there.

There appears to be a problem with version 2.8.1 of this mod, namely that it seems to make my Skyrim's memory usage go nuclear, from it's usual slightly less than 1gb to the 3gb cap within a couple of minutes of loading a game. I guess it might be related to the other problems spoken of here.

In any case this quickly causes a CTD when it hits the cap, and I've had to revert to 2.7.2 to keep my game playable.

I am having Issues with my animations for this mod not working. and On nexus they said I need a Sex mod installed. I have Osex but is there a better one to use for this?

I use SexLab, I think most folks do. I've never messed with Osex so I don't know the first thing about it. I am pretty sure there are only two mods that are configured to work with Osex OOTB (Out Of The Box), and that is Sexlab's Amorous Adventures, and the BBLS (Bathing Beauties Luxury Suite) mod (search Nexus for that one).  I don't know of any other mods that use Osex, but again I don't use it myself.