Same here, zero skill in scripting, but can find my way around CK.

I can't even get CK working.  I've tried following the instructions, but any time I try to open an ESP that requires more then one master, it takes a dump on me and crashes out.  

And yes...I have followed the instructions to the letter to setup the ini to allow multiple masters.  I just dunno.  I can edit files that only use the skyrim.esm and nothing else...but if it needs more than that...I can't get it.  I dunno what is up with that, so not even gonna worry about it.

I can't even get CK working.  I've tried following the instructions, but any time I try to open an ESP that requires more then one master, it takes a dump on me and crashes out.  

And yes...I have followed the instructions to the letter to setup the ini to allow multiple masters.  I just dunno.  I can edit files that only use the skyrim.esm and nothing else...but if it needs more than that...I can't get it.  I dunno what is up with that, so not even gonna worry about it.

Do you have those lines in your INI file?

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

SArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa , Dragonborn.bsa

SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt

iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1

iRetainFilenameStringTable=1

iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1

bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0

bUseArchives=1

SResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa , Dragonborn.bsa

SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa , HearthFires.bsa , Dragonborn.bsa

Mod works fine but belly/breast scaling update is very slow for NPC's. It happens but there is long wait usually before it. I do mean in cases where there should be clear visual indication and there isn't but after some time (minutes) node update finally kicks in (for example jumping in instance from no node scaling to 3rd trimester).  Is there way to speed up this updating?

Do you have those lines in your INI file?

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

SArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa , Dragonborn.bsa

SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt

iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1

iRetainFilenameStringTable=1

iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1

bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0

bUseArchives=1

SResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa , Dragonborn.bsa

SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa , HearthFires.bsa , Dragonborn.bsa

Should be.  but will double check...

Odd thing I noticed, I managed to get 2.6 working wonderfully, until I reinstalled Campfire... Once i did that I now get the blank MCM menu again. Any ideas? :)

Weird ... I have both the 2.6 version and Campfire installed and they work just fine together. Have you a lot of heavy scripted mods ? It may be the real cause ...

Some stuff that should be altered/fixed.

If you play as male, you cant send your children to mom. When you have one spouse and she get pregnant and give birth the children spawns at your side. That is odd.

In one play I am married to Serana, and we did get twins. Fine. They did came when we was in Honeyside, that is not our home. We take them whit us of course.

Travel to our player home that is Heljarchen home. Go and do some quest during the time so they lvl up to 8 and 10. That part works fine.

We tell them to wait at home Heljarchen. WTF instead of staying there they travel to Honeyside, and after some time they leave and go out in the forest somewhere.

And the fact that all npc children stands there, and do nothing :(

Absolutely immerse breaking.

Did some checking in CK and there are some scripts you can use to connect the npc children whit their mom.

Ok so i got the blank mcm error as well. been reading old posts for hours now trying to fix this. this is for the being female 2.7.2

load order https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/193991922/LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-07-14T04-56-27.txt

so this is completely clean install of skyrim.  old installs deleted both first by steam remove local data and then manually as well as any skyrim related files from documents folder. i start up game after adding mods i want and mcm fills up as it should. i open up some and install sexlab and what not. click on being female and its empty. ok i exit the game disable basic addon then start the game up and start new character. give it 5 minutes to just sit after the character creation and open up. still empty. i force the reload mcm code and the entire entry for beingfemale disappears from mcm menu. i check this mod page and see to type in "bf:code" to get some code. i do that. "script command bf not found" im not sure why that would happen. i close the game and then manually reinsert all mod files to data folder run fnis and patchusmaximus check to make sure basic add on is inactive and start the game + new character and let it again wait about 5 minutes. mcm menu is empty, force reload code causes it to disappear. then as in start up once again i get hit by wolf and get some disease and im like ok fine what was that effect i go check out my character active effects and there i notice that i have effect called "being male" active. but my character is female.

im completely lost right now. what could possibly be causing this sort of problems?

Tried messing with 2.7.2, but I got the same blank MCM problem as a lot of others, so I went back to 2.6.  Honestly, if you're having the same problems, I almost want to say just go back to 2.6.  From what I'm seeing, it's the most stable form of the mod.  If anyone has had a good and stable time with 2.7.2, please let us know through a post here.  ESPECIALLY if it looks like this mod is going to be losing support from its creator.  The more we can learn about the problems, the better! C:

I guess it'd also be nice to get load orders and Papyrus logs from those people, too.

Tried messing with 2.7.2, but I got the same blank MCM problem as a lot of others, so I went back to 2.6.  Honestly, if you're having the same problems, I almost want to say just go back to 2.6.  From what I'm seeing, it's the most stable form of the mod.  If anyone has had a good and stable time with 2.7.2, please let us know through a post here.  ESPECIALLY if it looks like this mod is going to be losing support from its creator.  The more we can learn about the problems, the better! C:

I guess it'd also be nice to get load orders and Papyrus logs from those people, too.

Ok so i got the blank mcm error as well. been reading old posts for hours now trying to fix this. this is for the being female 2.7.2

load order https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/193991922/LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-07-14T04-56-27.txt

so this is completely clean install of skyrim.  old installs deleted both first by steam remove local data and then manually as well as any skyrim related files from documents folder. i start up game after adding mods i want and mcm fills up as it should. i open up some and install sexlab and what not. click on being female and its empty. ok i exit the game disable basic addon then start the game up and start new character. give it 5 minutes to just sit after the character creation and open up. still empty. i force the reload mcm code and the entire entry for beingfemale disappears from mcm menu. i check this mod page and see to type in "bf:code" to get some code. i do that. "script command bf not found" im not sure why that would happen. i close the game and then manually reinsert all mod files to data folder run fnis and patchusmaximus check to make sure basic add on is inactive and start the game + new character and let it again wait about 5 minutes. mcm menu is empty, force reload code causes it to disappear. then as in start up once again i get hit by wolf and get some disease and im like ok fine what was that effect i go check out my character active effects and there i notice that i have effect called "being male" active. but my character is female.

im completely lost right now. what could possibly be causing this sort of problems?

Have you tried 2.7.2 with the patch installed? 

I'm using 2.6. because as stated above it's the most stable version.

In this and many past versions I've encountered a visual bug that's been driving me up the wall, the bug prevents the Droplet textures i.e blood etc from appearing, instead they just appear as pink squares.

I've asked about this before but have yet to receive an answer regarding this admittedly minor but still annoying issue.

Everything else in 2.6 seems to work well other than this specific visual element. I know it might seem minor but in a mod that's all about immersion it's frankly rather jarring having texture errors floating around ones character when they're giving birth.

I've recently learned how to get into and edit .dds texture files so I know what textures are supposed to appear, but instead those pink square do their merry little dance. 

My question is this; has anyone else had this issue with the droplet textures and if so, is there a solution?

I tried the patch, no go.  I also didn't like how, for whatever reason, the child section was greyed out; my character could only have item babies, not actor children.  Don't know if that was ALSO a bug or intentional, but either way, not a fan.

And Curious, I haven't had that problem, but that's because I haven't gotten far enough for my character to even give birth since...what....2.3?  And that's because I keep having to start over! D<

I tried the patch, no go.  I also didn't like how, for whatever reason, the child section was greyed out; my character could only have item babies, not actor children.  Don't know if that was ALSO a bug or intentional, but either way, not a fan.

And Curious, I haven't had that problem, but that's because I haven't gotten far enough for my character to even give birth since...what....2.3?  And that's because I keep having to start over! D<

Question.

Have you run loot on your loadorder?

Do you have the latest Random Alternate start that is compatible whit USLEEP

Question.

i have the latest standard random alternate start but not the redone one that i assume you are talking about (my current version was released in 2012 so yeah i guess i have wrong one) i didnt yet run loot but i managed to some extent fix my problem

i started new game after manually going through the data folder and one by one deleting all files found in beeingfemale. then i launched the game and started new character. after i had done getting all other mods ready i reinstalled beeingfemale and this time it wasnt blank on mcm and it worked expect that one of the option menus is in german and the picture is the old one which i think i read means i still got some problems, but at the very least the mod works to some extent now.

For me, I can use the 2.6 version of Beeing Female without any bug (can't say for the blood texture because I've disabled that). And I'm using without any bug Skyrim Unbound, no MCM bug.

I've tried (patch included) the 2.7.2 version, without any luck (no MCM menu). Beeing Female is really script intensive though.

Question.

i have the latest standard random alternate start but not the redone one that i assume you are talking about (my current version was released in 2012 so yeah i guess i have wrong one) i didnt yet run loot but i managed to some extent fix my problem

i started new game after manually going through the data folder and one by one deleting all files found in beeingfemale. then i launched the game and started new character. after i had done getting all other mods ready i reinstalled beeingfemale and this time it wasnt blank on mcm and it worked expect that one of the option menus is in german and the picture is the old one which i think i read means i still got some problems, but at the very least the mod works to some extent now.

The one menu in German was just an error in the English localization file, I think there was a fixed one a couple pages back. The old picture showing up in the MCM actually means you are successfully running BF alongside Sexlab. It only shows the newer picture if you don't have Sexlab installed, so that the mod could be hosted on Nexus as well.

Question.

Ran LOOT, no change.  The only "alternate start" mod I have is Skyrim Unbound, and I don't think there'd be enough difference to break the entire MCM menu setup.

Has anyone actually talked to Milz lately about this mod?  I know Milz is off doing Fallout 4 stuff and not wanting to return any time soon it seems, we have people who seem to want to work on this mod in his place.  I would love to help myself, but I don't have the ability.  The desire is there, but the skills are not..  hehe

out of curiousity, when i do the add female cum part in sexlab and make my female registered as male for positions. does the female cum applies or no because i haven't seen anychanges from it. Are you planning to do a gender override anytime i would love to see females with the male status and vise versia. i want my skyrim to have its first male that gets pregnet wit his mangina. xD. but in all wells i would love to see a transgender override feature on this.

out of curiousity, when i do the add female cum part in sexlab and make my female registered as male for positions. does the female cum applies or no because i haven't seen anychanges from it. Are you planning to do a gender override anytime i would love to see females with the male status and vise versia. i want my skyrim to have its first male that gets pregnet wit his mangina. xD. but in all wells i would love to see a transgender override feature on this.

If you turn on female sperm you can impregnate one another female if you are one female.

The other stuff. Dont know. Perhaps someone needs to make one plugin.