I'm updating my version 2.5 to the newest one. Is it okay to install it via mod manager just overwriting the files or do I need to uninstall the old version?

Always fully uninstall the old version.  ALWAYS.

Some mods just gently build upon their old version and that's okay, but BF is one of those mods that has a LOT of components that are constantly switched in and out.  So uninstall the old version COMPLETELY (you may have to manually go in and make sure that EVERYTHING is gone), then install the new version.  I personally recommend sticking with 2.6 because that was the last fully stable version and 2.7 has issues that no one can properly identify/solve, but to each their own!

You need to have vaginal sex.

You get one message if you get sperm.

I tested, but it never worked. vaginal sex and vaginal-tagged sex don't give any female sperm.

Fill Her Up recognizes female sperm, but Beeing Female doesn't.

Since it works for all others, then you have done something wrong.

Fill her up and Beeing Female is 2 similar mods, you need to check the settings for them if you are planning to run them at the same time.

You need to have vaginal sex.

You get one message if you get sperm.

I tested, but it never worked. vaginal sex and vaginal-tagged sex don't give any female sperm.

Fill Her Up recognizes female sperm, but Beeing Female doesn't.

Since it works for all others, then you have done something wrong.

Fill her up and Beeing Female is 2 similar mods, you need to check the settings for them if you are planning to run them at the same time.

get Fill her up verion that uses IMO it you should be ok to use both. make a new save first

I am hoping one of the pros here can give me a tip.  I love this mod and always use it.  I haven't had a problem with the actual skeleton effects taking place is a long time, but now I can't seem to get my PC to look like she is pregnant anymore.  I have all the required mods and updates, but I imagine I have something else installed that is interfering.

Does anyone have some tips on how to trouble shoot what is causing the lack of belly and breast growth?

There are one animation and that's because the author isn't good at them. Don't know how to add more.

ah np :P

I think you can add one own if you give it the right name and put in the right place.

what about the birth animations from Soul Oven III mod? why doesnt' the modder get with them to work something out Oo unless someone tells me how to do this i could do it.

add animations from another mod or you cant do that Oo

I am hoping one of the pros here can give me a tip. I love this mod and always use it. I haven't had a problem with the actual skeleton effects taking place is a long time, but now I can't seem to get my PC to look like she is pregnant anymore. I have all the required mods and updates, but I imagine I have something else installed that is interfering.

Does anyone have some tips on how to trouble shoot what is causing the lack of belly and breast growth?

What other mods do you have? If the others use the belly nodes they can override others. So turn off other enlargement settings might help

BTW for saving and loading profiles, the Men virility and sperm survival are tied to the same variable, when they should be their own variables in the json files.

in lines 367 and 368 of FWSystemConfig

SpermDuration = JsonUtil.GetFloatValue(s, "MEN_SpermDuration", SpermDuration)
    MaleVirilityRecovery = JsonUtil.GetFloatValue(s, "MEN_SpermDuration", MaleVirilityRecovery)

in lines 460 and 461

JsonUtil.SetFloatValue(s, "MEN_SpermDuration", SpermDuration)
    JsonUtil.SetFloatValue(s, "MEN_SpermDuration", MaleVirilityRecovery)

When they should be something like this respectively:

MaleVirilityRecovery = JsonUtil.GetFloatValue(s, "MEN_MaleVirilityRecovery", MaleVirilityRecovery)

JsonUtil.SetFloatValue(s, "MEN_MaleVirilityRecovery", MaleVirilityRecovery)

I remember someone making a custom patch to fix some of the issues, if they could fix this error in the code that would be a great help!

BTW for saving and loading profiles, the Men virility and sperm survival are tied to the same variable, when they should be their own variables in the json files.

MaleVirilityRecovery = JsonUtil.GetFloatValue(s, "MEN_SpermDuration", MaleVirilityRecovery)

in lines 460 and 461

MaleVirilityRecovery = JsonUtil.GetFloatValue(s, "MEN_MaleVirilityRecovery", MaleVirilityRecovery)

I remember someone making a custom patch to fix some of the issues, if they could fix this error in the code that would be a great help!

Nice catch.

Have you tried to edit the files and used it in the game?

in lines 460 and 461

Nice catch.

I can't really because my install of BeeingFemale is has a weird file structure for the source files, so I don't know which are the ones that the one huy who did the unofficial patch did and what are the original bugged source files.

That and I can't compile scripts with Mod Organizer very easily because of lack of publicly released 64 bit MO :P

in lines 460 and 461

Nice catch.

I can't really because my install of BeeingFemale is has a weird file structure for the source files, so I don't know which are the ones that the one huy who did the unofficial patch did and what are the original bugged source files.

That and I can't compile scripts with Mod Organizer very easily because of lack of publicly released 64 bit MO :P

Cant you just love MO :)

You can do some truly odd stuff in it but simple edit it is almost impossible without you must have one master doctor title..

You can do as I and many others. Install Notepad++ you can edit script in that, and compile the script.

There is one nice guide here at LL for it.

About the file structure, there was one error made back at version 1.4 I think, where all source files did end up in wrong folder.

You can move them to the proper folder if you like, it will work.

One question, do you have all B-F in the same folder in MO?

Dont have that. Make one separate for the different versions.

My self have found out that some stuff have stopped to work after V2.4

Read the tread and all your answers will be told.

And 2.7.2 do work flawless if you do it properly. There are one patch for it.

Why dont people read.

I getting sick of helping people that dont read.

You're saying it works if you do it properly and there's a patch.  I'm saying that, as someone that used the patch and did everything correctly, the problem was not solved for me and so I had to go back to 2.6 because it was stable.  While you may think it's flawless because you aren't having problems, that doesn't mean it's entirely flawless as a whole. :\

It's not a matter of people not reading, it's a matter of a problem with the game not being so easily solved for everyone.  Different set-ups, different mods...maybe a change in the mod/something in the patch conflicts with something else?  It'd be a WILD thing if that were the case, but it's entirely plausible.

in lines 460 and 461

Nice catch.

I have made a hotfix for fwsystemconfig using the suggested code - please be aware it is UNTESTED!  

If you fancy giving it a try and  it works I'll add it to a new version of the 2.7.2 patch

If you catch any more bugs in the code let me know and I'll have a look.

BeeingFemale 2.7.2 FWSystemConfig Hotfix 01 Untested.7z

in lines 460 and 461

Nice catch.

I have made a hotfix for fwsystemconfig using the suggested code - please be aware it is UNTESTED!  

If you fancy to giving it a try and  it works I'll add it to a new version of the 2.7.2 patch

If you catch any more bugs in the code let me know and I'll have a look.

Yeah, seems to work from what I can see in the mcm menu. Thanks!

Read the tread and all your answers will be told.

And 2.7.2 do work flawless if you do it properly. There are one patch for it.

Why dont people read.

I getting sick of helping people that dont read.

You're saying it works if you do it properly and there's a patch.  I'm saying that, as someone that used the patch and did everything correctly, the problem was not solved for me and so I had to go back to 2.6 because it was stable.  While you may think it's flawless because you aren't having problems, that doesn't mean it's entirely flawless as a whole. :\

It's not a matter of people not reading, it's a matter of a problem with the game not being so easily solved for everyone.  Different set-ups, different mods...maybe a change in the mod/something in the patch conflicts with something else?  It'd be a WILD thing if that were the case, but it's entirely plausible.

You should think the other way.

Why can Uncle and many other have B-F up and running whit Bane_masters patch?

What are they doing, that you are not doing?

Start whit that.

After you should think and try to do this.

What are you doing wrong? It may be one another mod that blocks something for B-F.

Basic rule is, if something dont show up in MCM after 10 minutes, then you have some error in your loadorder/priority. And you should not save, you should turn off Skyrim and check what is going on.

Check what is conflicting and blocking. All can work fine until you add one mod or even remove one mod. Since you unwanted did remove one asset that one another mod do need, or you simply did add one older file whit same name.

Did one new profile in MO the other day. Was one heavy script setup, 250 plugins, Ineed DW/Slen and so on.

All work well, but as usual it needs work to get it working for play.

All mods must be at the right place, installed in correct order, right patches.

There are some really nice guides here at LL and at Steam there you have almost all information you need

This tread is from Steam, I assume you have checked it.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/523890681419356033/

And for the record I my self have had many issues whit this mod to, and since I help players mainly on Steam I have forced my self to go back and read. Using google to check if some other have posted the same issue, and how they did solve it and so on.

Check the modders page, browse the comments to find any clue.

But not all want to do that.

More easy to post one HELP IT DONT WORK.

Sorry for sounding grumpy.

Edited by Uncle64

I think, at this point, the most aggravating thing is that there have been suggested fixes and patches and stuff and with 186 pages to go through, it can be unfair to tell someone to "go back and read" without being specific.  Even something as simple as saying the page number would help more than "just read".  On that note, I wish that the original creator of the mod would actually check back from time to time so that they could update the front page with the patch that was created by Bane; that single patch -- that SINGLE FIX that could help so many future downloaders -- is lost in pages and someone would have to dig and dig forever to find it.

I'm not so agitated with you, Uncle, as much as I am agitated that it's becoming harder and harder to find the fix that supposedly actually gets 2.7.2 working properly.  And it's going to get harder with every page that's added to the thread.  You know what I mean? 

I think, at this point, the most aggravating thing is that there have been suggested fixes and patches and stuff and with 186 pages to go through, it can be unfair to tell someone to "go back and read" without being specific.  Even something as simple as saying the page number would help more than "just read".  On that note, I wish that the original creator of the mod would actually check back from time to time so that they could update the front page with the patch that was created by Bane; that single patch -- that SINGLE FIX that could help so many future downloaders -- is lost in pages and someone would have to dig and dig forever to find it.

I'm not so agitated with you, Uncle, as much as I am agitated that it's becoming harder and harder to find the fix that supposedly actually gets 2.7.2 working properly.  And it's going to get harder with every page that's added to the thread.  You know what I mean? 

I have an idea that might help.  Since Uncle seems to be the most frequent poster with fixes and suggestions on this thread, maybe it would help if he added to his signature a link or a statement that "Beeing Female patch 2.7.2 is on page [whatever page it is] of the thread."  Obviously, include the real page number there.  :D

A few basic suggestions or a link to them might save everyone some time repeating answers and searching for them.

Also, thanks Uncle and Bane for keeping this alive.  It's too bad that Milz doesn't seem to be active anymore.

... Go back and read through 186 pages... Yeah, that doesn't help someone who just finds the mod... I was forced to roll back to the 2.6 version myself, even with the patch from page 176, 179... somewhere in there. I run 154 mods that I like. My skyrim is now closer to 13 GB for the Folder size, and never had the MCM fail like it did with 2.7.2.

2 possibilities for this.

1) The MCM menu structure for 2.7.2 is not designed the same as it was in 2.6. The name shows up, bit it never loads. Keeping the same position as I have always had it. Perhaps caused from another mod, that changes how the MCM is handled that is NOT used by EVERYONE.

2) There is a missing file that is critical for loading the MCM, and the patch doesn't actually help that situation.

I have had BeeingFemale in my game ever since I found it. And will continue to hope this situation will be resolved.

HaHa. Should not that be nice.

No I refuse to make one guide.

But there are some small tricks you can do.

If you have BFAP, open up the zipfile and remove somefiles.

ski_playerloadgamealias.pex and the same file ski_playerloadgamealias.psc

Those 2 files comes from SkyUi and should not be in there at all. They make MO to want SkyUi to be in wrong position.

Old and reported for almost one year ago.

BFAP again, look for one file called.

fwaddon_cyclemagiceffect.pex and the file fwaddon_cyclemagiceffect.psc

They should not be there.

One more, dont ever use in MO the BETA thing that can move priority in left side, your priority order will be messed up and several mod will stop to work.

Do it your self.

This is one example I did get since I did update some mods in one old profile.

https://gyazo.com/b2542b75ec96c82a3e2dfb236a894728

When you install BF and similar mods in NMM you must be carefully in what order you install them, what files do you overwrite.

You should also make sure that you have.

Papyrusutil

Netimmerse "If you have RaceMenu you dont need it"

Fiss

Jcontainers

And fnis and its needed plugins.

... Go back and read through 186 pages... Yeah, that doesn't help someone who just finds the mod... I was forced to roll back to the 2.6 version myself, even with the patch from page 176, 179... somewhere in there. I run 154 mods that I like. My skyrim is now closer to 13 GB for the Folder size, and never had the MCM fail like it did with 2.7.2.

1) The MCM menu structure for 2.7.2 is not designed the same as it was in 2.6. The name shows up, bit it never loads. Keeping the same position as I have always had it. Perhaps caused from another mod, that changes how the MCM is handled that is NOT used by EVERYONE.

2) There is a missing file that is critical for loading the MCM, and the patch doesn't actually help that situation.

I have had BeeingFemale in my game ever since I found it. And will continue to hope this situation will be resolved.

I seem to have found a solution...I think?

You have to manually delete literally every single instance of the old version of the mod.  It's tedious and annoying and stupid and I hate it, but you have to.  Luckily, the parts to the mod seem to be (for the most part) self-contained into its own folders, so crawl around in your Data folders and see what you can take out.  Use an archived version of the mod for reference!

Remember to use...FNIS?  after you update it.  And then run LOOT.  I used to not believe in LOOT, but then my game started crashing less, so now I LOOT all the time.  Make sure you toss in that HOT PATCH that's on page...somewhere (huge helper is to type "Bane_Master" into the search on the top of the page!).  You will HAVE to start a new game.  You have to.  I hate to say it, but you have to. 

Honestly, this mod is a gentle step into chaos and I want to run screaming, but there are so many different parts of it that I want, so...

You have to manually delete literally every single instance of the old version of the mod.  It's tedious and annoying and stupid and I hate it, but you have to.  Luckily, the parts to the mod seem to be (for the most part) self-contained into its own folders, so crawl around in your Data folders and see what you can take out.  Use an archived version of the mod for reference!

Remember to use...FNIS?  after you update it.  And then run LOOT.  I used to not believe in LOOT, but then my game started crashing less, so now I LOOT all the time.  Make sure you toss in that HOT PATCH that's on page...somewhere (huge helper is to type "Bane_Master" into the search on the top of the page!).  You will HAVE to start a new game.  You have to.  I hate to say it, but you have to. 

Honestly, this mod is a gentle step into chaos and I want to run screaming, but there are so many different parts of it that I want, so...

I share your frustration but I am hesitant to start an unofficial patch thread - partly because I have no permission from Milz and also because this Mod is an astounding piece of work that is way beyond my pay grade - the best I can do is tinker at the edges and hope I don't break anything.

I am working on an updated patch that will hopefully fix the script errors that occur OnGameLoad and in play due to Beeing effects still trying to run on deleted temporary NPCs. If get to the point where all log errors are fixed and any bugs spotted in the code are sorted that's as far as I am likely to go... Even achieving that is pushing the boundaries of my scripting knowledge. :)

I share your frustration but I am hesitant to start an unofficial patch thread - partly because I have no permission from Milz and also because this Mod is an astounding piece of work that is way beyond my pay grade - the best I can do is tinker at the edges and hope I don't break anything.

I am working on an updated patch that will hopefully fix the script errors that occur OnGameLoad and in play due to Beeing effects still trying to run on deleted temporary NPCs. If get to the point where all log errors are fixed and any bugs spotted in the code are sorted that's as far as I am likely to go... Even achieving that is pushing the boundaries of my scripting knowledge. :)

Agree to that.

Did notice one thing, I have FLP installed to, and it seems that the menu from that mod do conflict somehow whit BF.

Did test your last patch and no avail. No way I could get the mcm to start up, but the mod seems to running.

So now I testing 1.14 and 2.1 together.

Do anyone remember if there was one version before 2.1b more then 1.14 Chaurus/no charurus?