I notice this mod makes mention of UNP, but not other model types like Bodyslider or CBBE. Is it only compatible with UNP and its off-shoot mods?

Works just fine with CBBE HDT body types.  I've been using Clams of Skyrim for a long time but the standard CBBE HDT variants work just as well.  As long as you have a skeleton which supports Breast and Belly Scaling and build a body mesh in body slide which supports breast and belly scaling, you will see the pregnancy effects.  You'll also have to build armors that support belly scaling if you want to see the belly effects during pregancy.

It was OK until yesterday, but now, it always crashes in main menu.

I have all required mods, but it crashed with no reason. Before the loading list menu shows, I gets CTD.

[edit] Found out it conflicted with Estrus Chaurus. Strange. Why EC+ causes CTD with BF 2.7.2...

It was OK until yesterday, but now, it always crashes in main menu.

I have all required mods, but it crashed with no reason. Before the loading list menu shows, I gets CTD.

[edit] Found out it conflicted with Estrus Chaurus. Strange. Why EC+ causes CTD with BF 2.7.2...

I'm running EC+ 4.21 and BF 2.7.2 (with Patch V02 from Bane Master) without any problem. The same for my previous play through.

had problems with a black screen while in MCM after a lot of trying I found that aroused redux_27c may have been causing it as when I went back to arousedredux_27a and it was fine afterwards although female player fertility is greyed out and cannot be changed and the other 2 fertility settings work

I'm having a little issue. I have the animal addons and for some reason the animal child actor talks like the normal children and it's a bit disturbing...is that just a glitch? Is there a way to fix it?

Check in the tread for the animal plugin. No clue at all.

Ok, don't know if this is covered already, tired of searching stuff. My Woodelf was pregnant as a Vamp Lord. She was when she was turned. After giving the Chalice she has all the first term effects under active effects but in MCM it says no. Any thoughts?

I used cheats to get the situation back to around what it was but I'm still wondering if that's common.

Anybody thinking about making a mod that adds dialogues with the father/mother of your child? 

You know when the partner is married, she/he will shuss you away or give you money to keep you quiet. Or if you have a high persuasion you can convince him/her to leave their husband/wife.

And when the partner isn't married you can convince them to marry you. The lower their morality the lower the chance and high persuasion increases your chance.

That and an option to leave your baby at the orphenage.

I looked didnt find anything so far.There are some that allow some conversation an to have them do chores.But there is a new option to make the child born an actor.That should work.

had problems with a black screen while in MCM after a lot of trying I found that aroused redux_27c may have been causing it as when I went back to arousedredux_27a and it was fine afterwards although female player fertility is greyed out and cannot be changed and the other 2 fertility settings work

Yeah from what i am finding.You need to move the 2_7 to the top of the load order an try again.

Does anyone know of a UUNP version of the vanilla armors that supports the belly slot ? With Skyrim Enhanced, the belly of my character stays flat :/

Pretty sure you're SOL in that regard. Skyrim Enhanced alters the meshes of the armor and the armor pack you need for BeeingFemale also alters the meshes of the armor. So unless the author of Skyrim Enhanced releases armor that supports the belly slot there isn't a whole lot you can do.

Also make sure your belly swells appropriately while nude. If it doesn't then you have a completely different problem.

Does anyone know of a UUNP version of the vanilla armors that supports the belly slot ? With Skyrim Enhanced, the belly of my character stays flat :/

Pretty sure you're SOL in that regard. Skyrim Enhanced alters the meshes of the armor and the armor pack you need for BeeingFemale also alters the meshes of the armor. So unless the author of Skyrim Enhanced releases armor that supports the belly slot there isn't a whole lot you can do.

Also make sure your belly swells appropriately while nude. If it doesn't then you have a completely different problem.

The belly node of my PC is working fine and it's right that I could use the pack, but it fits the UNPB body if I recall correctly. I've found several UUNP mods supporting the belly node like this one made by the author of Skyrim Enhanced, but as you said SE doesn't support the belly node.

I guess there's no such vanilla UUNP pack for now and I can use the UNPB pack if I really want to see pregnancy but it kinda breaks the idea of UUNP.

BeeingFemale 2.7.2 Patch V03

Since searching through a thread with 190 pages is a pain in the ass, I combined BeeingFemale 2.7.2 Patch V02, BeeingFemale 2.7.2 FWSystemConfig Hotfix 01 and BeeingFemale BasicAddon MiniPatch into a single patch.

I hope that this is okay with you Bane Master? Thank you for your work maintaining this awesome mod!

My next SLIF update will be based on this patch and I will link to this post.

I also added a fix for the widgets showing up, when pressing the 8 key in the console.

(since I figured out how to prevent that, will be fixed for my mod as well) (fix in the script FWWidgetController)

I also fixed a bug in the script FWAbilityBeeingFemale, that was checking, if the breast value was greater 0, while inflating the belly.

Edit: I also wanted to add the translation fix, but forgot about it, now added. (translated by me) (alternative translation can be found here: alternative translation)

BeeingFemale 2.7.2 Patch V03.7z

BeeingFemale translation fix version 2.7z

@Qotsafan Lets see if your translation is better then mine :)

Did some checking.

Line 130. I did have the same error. Wrong spelling.

Well, I didn't really check for errors, I just translated, but since you notified me, I reuploaded a corrected version in the previous post.

@Qotsafan Lets see if your translation is better then mine :)

Did some checking.

Line 130. I did have the same error. Wrong spelling.

Well, I didn't really check for errors, I just translated, but since you notified me, I reuploaded a corrected version in the previous post.

I did the same.

Since searching through a thread with 190 pages is a pain in the ass, I combined BeeingFemale 2.7.2 Patch V02, BeeingFemale 2.7.2 FWSystemConfig Hotfix 01 and BeeingFemale BasicAddon MiniPatch into a single patch.

I hope that this is okay with you Bane Master? Thank you for your work maintaining this awesome mod!

I also added a fix for the widgets showing up, when pressing the 8 key in the console.

(since I figured out how to prevent that, will be fixed for my mod as well) (fix in the script FWWidgetController)

I also fixed a bug in the script FWAbilityBeeingFemale, that was checking, if the breast value was greater 0, while inflating the belly.

Edit: I also wanted to add the translation fix, but forgot about it, now added. (translated by me) (alternative translation can be found here: alternative translation)

Perfectly happy that you combined the fixes and added some more -  I was in the process of doing the same :)

Only question now is how to add any changes I have made to your update without getting in to version issues.  

Perfectly happy that you combined the fixes and added some more -  I was in the process of doing the same :)

Only question now is how to add any changes I have made to your update without getting in to version issues.

Well, I didn't really add much, so it's essentially your patches still.

I added a check for "if !Utility.IsInMenuMode()" in FWWidgetController OnKeyDown and OnKeyUp, FWWidgetController wasn't in your patches.

I changed a check for "if(afAddedBreastSize>0)" to "if(afAddedBellySize>0)" on line 782 in the function UpdateNodes2 in FWAbilityBeeingFemale.

Btw. I just noticed, there is a source missing for FWAbilityBeeingBase in your patches.

Well, I didn't really add much, so it's essentially your patches still.

I added a check for "if !Utility.IsInMenuMode()" in FWWidgetController OnKeyDown and OnKeyUp, FWWidgetController wasn't in your patches.

I changed a check for "if(afAddedBreastSize>0)" to "if(afAddedBellySize>0)" on line 782 in the function UpdateNodes2 in FWAbilityBeeingFemale.

Btw. I just noticed, there is a source missing for FWAbilityBeeingBase in your patches.

Ok - thanks for the info, I'll add your changes to my current combined version and try to put it up tomorrow.

Thanks for the unofficial all-in-one patch <: