Just wondering i might have asked this before and missed it, but i have German words (according to Google Translate) in the children section and was wondering how I can get that in English or if its supposed to be like that and what is the RCOTS addon exactly?

Thanks and Great job on the mod

Just wondering i might have asked this before and missed it, but i have German words (according to Google Translate) in the children section and was wondering how I can get that in English or if its supposed to be like that and what is the RCOTS addon exactly?

No worries, the thread is almost 200 pages to weed through. If one hasn't been following it then this stuff easily gets lost.

To answer your question, there's a BeeingFemale_<language>.txt file under interface\translations. If we're talking about the English translation then it would be BeeingFemale_ENGLISH.txt, and the $FW_MENU_CHILDREN macros were indeed missed. You can fix that by applying the correct translation in the file and saving it.

That said, I honestly can't recall if the extra stuff is packed in a BSA or not.  If so, I've long since extracted it, and that would be an extra step or two.

Thanks and Great job on the mod

I have made one translation, you can find it back in the tread.

Or use this.

Corrected little

BeeingFemale_ENGLISH.txt

Edited by Uncle64

There is one RS plugin. Do think it is somewhere in the tread, around 50 pages back perhaps.

If not so do I have it.

It works.

You need the plugin for Rcots to, there are no plugin for Skychildren sadly.

There are also one plugin for animals.

This one is nice and works fine.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2310-bfacca-beeingfemale-addon-creature-child-actors/

I have the plugin for Rcots, dont know if it is ok to upload it. Since Rcots it self have serious issues.

The loli part can you avoid.

If you check at the download page you will find the RS and Rcots plugins.

Edited by Uncle64

I have a problem I did install many mods working after . i not see none a program need that RCOTS-RACES.esm 

I google it did anything no see . i did uninstal Beeingfemale/ RCOTS addon and uninstal enfantdremorace . and this one RCOTS-More npc . I not know why people build a mods but always miss a files Not easy the life  sigh

Mods_not_work.jpg

If one got same problem with that RCOTS-RACES.esm ....... Me I did not find Mods Can ask me this files passed 20 hours of recherche with no results for 3 days

Rcotraces.esm is the master for Rcots. You need that. Since it have all information about Rcots.

And you should not post that many post here about Rcots since that mod is banned from this site.

I cant help you.

You should try to use RSchildren plugin instead, and RSchildren overhaul.

I think I may have found an issue with this mod, or I might have done something wrong. I played several hours while my character being pregnant, and tried to disable the "hunger" addon. However, once I finished my game, the papyrus log's size what up to 41GiB (uh-oh) and my system became near to unusable.

The log was filled with:

[07/26/2016 - 12:13:47PM] Error: Cannot call AddOnVisible() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[BF_Config (17001828)].fwsystemconfig.OnOptionSelect() - "FWSystemConfig.psc" Line 2546
	[BF_Config (17001828)].fwsystemconfig.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1D000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
[07/26/2016 - 12:13:47PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp294"
stack:
	[BF_Config (17001828)].fwsystemconfig.OnOptionSelect() - "FWSystemConfig.psc" Line 2546
	[BF_Config (17001828)].fwsystemconfig.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1D000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
Any idea what could be the base issue?

Edit:

Do not touch the addons while pregnant. It'll spawn an endless stream of config error and kill your game/hard drive.

Edited by bicobus

Rcotraces.esm is the master for Rcots. You need that. Since it have all information about Rcots.

And you should not post that many post here about Rcots since that mod is banned from this site.

I cant help you.

You should try to use RSchildren plugin instead, and RSchildren overhaul.

banned i did not know me i only did Instals what mods are here and i use it but if miss files miss file

The MCM menu doesn't still work, oh my god, switching to v2.6, glad it's at least at nexusmods.

If you install the patch that you find at this page, it will work flawless.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/page-176

I installed that patch and it didn't work. Finally, it worked, but only on a new game, with Jaxonz MCM Kicker (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/?), the old save (well, level 1), has still frozen Beeing Female MCM menu.

The MCM menu doesn't still work, oh my god, switching to v2.6, glad it's at least at nexusmods.

I installed that patch and it didn't work. Finally, it worked, but only on a new game, with Jaxonz MCM Kicker (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/?), the old save (well, level 1), has still frozen Beeing Female MCM menu.

I assume you have run loot and installed in correct order?

I assume you have run loot and installed in correct order?

And don't forget to Run FNIS. Everytime I install a mod I run it because a lot of mods use fnis for animations

How can female NPCs make PC pregnant? I enabled female sperm effect in Sexlab Framework. But Beeing Female seems not to recognize female sperm.. Because there was no message and no records in MCM info. Only Male sperm were in PC's body.