chajapa Posted August 30, 2017 Posted August 30, 2017 Is there a replacement to the jugs mod that lets characters breastfeed off each other? (Or maybe a built in setting to SGO?) I'm having a issue where the animations just dont play so I've had to disable it What is it that's not working in JUGs? (I wrote it) It's working fine here, but I haven't touched it in ages cause it just works. PM me so we don't clutter up the SGO thread with JUGs stuff. ChaJaPa
Guest Posted August 31, 2017 Posted August 31, 2017 Just a really simple question. What editor did you use for the scripts. With Notepad++ I am not really satisfied .
darkconsole Posted August 31, 2017 Author Posted August 31, 2017 Just a really simple question. What editor did you use for the scripts. With Notepad++ I am not really satisfied . i use sublime text 3 run through mod organizer and a custom build script
Guest Posted August 31, 2017 Posted August 31, 2017 Just a really simple question. What editor did you use for the scripts. With Notepad++ I am not really satisfied . i use sublime text 3 run through mod organizer and a custom build script Capture.PNG Ok thanks, i will try to become familiar with sublime text. What I am really missing is something like brief or at least a good working brief emulation like in the older delphi versions
qotsafan Posted August 31, 2017 Posted August 31, 2017 Just a really simple question. What editor did you use for the scripts. With Notepad++ I am not really satisfied . If anyone cares, I kind of like working with Notepad++, since I found my personal perfect text highlighting for Papyrus and since it's a very good text editor. What I think Notepad++ is lacking, is stuff like autocomplete for common keywords for the language, like most IDEs have for the common programming languages, but that's just for convenience. (not sure, if you can't set that up too somewhere) It's based on a file, that is published with Notepad++ tutorial for Papyrus, but customized for my personal use, for stuff like PapyruUtil and MCM menus. If anyone wants it, I could share the language xml.
darkconsole Posted August 31, 2017 Author Posted August 31, 2017 Just a really simple question. What editor did you use for the scripts. With Notepad++ I am not really satisfied . i use sublime text 3 run through mod organizer and a custom build script Capture.PNG Ok thanks, i will try to become familiar with sublime text. What I am really missing is something like brief or at least a good working brief emulation like in the older delphi versions setup process i went through. http://www.loverslab.com/blog/199/entry-938-compiling-scripts-mod-organiser-creation-kit-sublime-text-3/ i've customized the script a little bit since then to clean out and replace my computers username and hostname which gets baked into the pex files, but it depends on some gnu tools that dont exist normally on windows. the version in that blog post should just work.
7osisg4d Posted September 2, 2017 Posted September 2, 2017 Hello, Is there any way to get an easy view into current fertility? Is there a customizable widget out there that could be used to display it? Thank you
Vicyntae Posted September 6, 2017 Posted September 6, 2017 Hi darkconsole, I was looking at your scripts and I wanted to ask if I could base my mod off of yours? I'm using cloaks and magic effects right now and am worried about the script load. I wanted to ask because I don't feel well just taking some else's work like this.
shardoom Posted September 9, 2017 Posted September 9, 2017 Quick question. Are the women supposed to give birth to the gems on their own after a set period of time has passed or do we always have to induce labour? I spent a good while knocking up a lot of women in a tavern and then waiting around to see what happened but none of them went into labour. Is something not triggering properly on my end or is this the way it is supposed to be?
Recoilsuave Posted September 9, 2017 Posted September 9, 2017 Quick question. Are the women supposed to give birth to the gems on their own after a set period of time has passed or do we always have to induce labour? I spent a good while knocking up a lot of women in a tavern and then waiting around to see what happened but none of them went into labour. Is something not triggering properly on my end or is this the way it is supposed to be? That's how it is supposed to work. The women only give birth when they are induced by the player.
shardoom Posted September 9, 2017 Posted September 9, 2017 Oh, well that's a little disappointing but thanks for answering though, I appreciate it. At least I know nothing is wrong on my end. lol
nooder Posted September 10, 2017 Posted September 10, 2017 is there way to increase max gem capacity beyond 13
Racine Posted September 10, 2017 Posted September 10, 2017 Hi, thank for this great mod! Just a quick question, I stumbled on this topic http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66197-better-inflated-bellies-inflation-nio-bodymorphs/ . To be short it say that you get a more nice looking belly if you scale it with the node " PregnancyBelly" instead of the node "NPC Belly". From what I saw, the main difference is that using the first avoid to have a huge wierd navel. I checked your mod and saw that you use NPC Belly for pregnancy. I wanted to change it myself to PregnancyBelly, but as I also use the inflation framework, thing turned to be even more complex and in fear of breaking something I didn't changed anything. The big difference is that PregnancyBelly is a body morph while NPC Belly is a node, soI wasn't sure if the framework would know what to do with it. Do you know how the inflation framework handle nodes vs morph and what should I change in script so that PregnancyBelly is scaled ?
godcalledsick Posted September 10, 2017 Posted September 10, 2017 Hi, thank for this great mod! Just a quick question, I stumbled on this topic http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66197-better-inflated-bellies-inflation-nio-bodymorphs/ . To be short it say that you get a more nice looking belly if you scale it with the node " PregnancyBelly" instead of the node "NPC Belly". From what I saw, the main difference is that using the first avoid to have a huge wierd navel. I checked your mod and saw that you use NPC Belly for pregnancy. I wanted to change it myself to PregnancyBelly, but as I also use the inflation framework, thing turned to be even more complex and in fear of breaking something I didn't changed anything. The big difference is that PregnancyBelly is a body morph while NPC Belly is a node, soI wasn't sure if the framework would know what to do with it. Do you know how the inflation framework handle nodes vs morph and what should I change in script so that PregnancyBelly is scaled ? SLIF will take over(provided you allowed it to overwrite the scripts) Soul Gem Oven scalling and use whatever you set it up to use, which of course, can be the bodymorph instead of the Ni Node.
Racine Posted September 10, 2017 Posted September 10, 2017 Hi, thank for this great mod! Just a quick question, I stumbled on this topic http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66197-better-inflated-bellies-inflation-nio-bodymorphs/ . To be short it say that you get a more nice looking belly if you scale it with the node " PregnancyBelly" instead of the node "NPC Belly". From what I saw, the main difference is that using the first avoid to have a huge wierd navel. I checked your mod and saw that you use NPC Belly for pregnancy. I wanted to change it myself to PregnancyBelly, but as I also use the inflation framework, thing turned to be even more complex and in fear of breaking something I didn't changed anything. The big difference is that PregnancyBelly is a body morph while NPC Belly is a node, soI wasn't sure if the framework would know what to do with it. Do you know how the inflation framework handle nodes vs morph and what should I change in script so that PregnancyBelly is scaled ? SLIF will take over(provided you allowed it to overwrite the scripts) Soul Gem Oven scalling and use whatever you set it up to use, which of course, can be the bodymorph instead of the Ni Node. That wasa fast answer. Thank you forthe help!
Racine Posted September 10, 2017 Posted September 10, 2017 Argh, I made the eddit but the compilation faile because stuff are missing in other files! C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(274,25): GetWornForm is not a function or does not existC:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(301,20): GetEquippedObject is not a function or does not exist I get ton of stuff like that! What is missing exactly?
qotsafan Posted September 10, 2017 Posted September 10, 2017 Argh, I made the eddit but the compilation faile because stuff are missing in other files! C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(274,25): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(301,20): GetEquippedObject is not a function or does not exist I get ton of stuff like that! What is missing exactly? sslActorLibrary is a SexLab script, you are missing the SexLab sources.
godcalledsick Posted September 10, 2017 Posted September 10, 2017 Argh, I made the eddit but the compilation faile because stuff are missing in other files! C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(274,25): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(301,20): GetEquippedObject is not a function or does not exist I get ton of stuff like that! What is missing exactly? I dont know why you are editing the script but if the only thing you want is the bodymorph instead of the node you will just need to do MCM edits, no need to modify any script for that. here is what you need to change: by default it will be something like NiOverride 100% and pregbelly 0%, just change it to NiOverride 0% and pregbelly 100% and you will be set. Must change it for NPC and player(groups).
sidfu Posted September 11, 2017 Posted September 11, 2017 Argh, I made the eddit but the compilation faile because stuff are missing in other files! C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(274,25): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(301,20): GetEquippedObject is not a function or does not exist I get ton of stuff like that! What is missing exactly? I dont know why you are editing the script but if the only thing you want is the bodymorph instead of the node you will just need to do MCM edits, no need to modify any script for that. here is what you need to change: 20170910185724_1.jpg by default it will be something like NiOverride 100% and pregbelly 0%, just change it to NiOverride 0% and pregbelly 100% and you will be set. Must change it for NPC and player(groups). it probaly be better to write a good guide on how to get it to work good with SGO. the inflation mod is kind of daunting for some of us in all its sstuff testing on a test game are u useing a very old version as the mcm dont even have those options
Racine Posted September 11, 2017 Posted September 11, 2017 Argh, I made the eddit but the compilation faile because stuff are missing in other files! C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(274,25): GetWornForm is not a function or does not exist C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(301,20): GetEquippedObject is not a function or does not exist I get ton of stuff like that! What is missing exactly? I dont know why you are editing the script but if the only thing you want is the bodymorph instead of the node you will just need to do MCM edits, no need to modify any script for that. here is what you need to change: 20170910185724_1.jpg by default it will be something like NiOverride 100% and pregbelly 0%, just change it to NiOverride 0% and pregbelly 100% and you will be set. Must change it for NPC and player(groups). Thank for your help. That was very nice to you.
OrcishOatmeal Posted September 11, 2017 Posted September 11, 2017 Is it possible to add the milk generated to support thirst in Realistic needs/ineed or other mods like that?
-alpha- Posted September 11, 2017 Posted September 11, 2017 Is it possible to add the milk generated to support thirst in Realistic needs/ineed or other mods like that? A problem with that is that the milks are ingredients and not ingestible (food). So just adding "RND_DrinkWater "Decrease Thirst" [MGEF:]" wont work. You would either have to change the milk to ingestible and then change the formid list Or you can do what I did. Create a whole new food item MilkWhatever and have it have "RND_DrinkWater "Decrease Thirst" [MGEF:]" To get this item simply have normal milks craft into it. Easily done in Tesvedit.
OrcishOatmeal Posted September 12, 2017 Posted September 12, 2017 Is it possible to add the milk generated to support thirst in Realistic needs/ineed or other mods like that? A problem with that is that the milks are ingredients and not ingestible (food). So just adding "RND_DrinkWater "Decrease Thirst" [MGEF:]" wont work. You would either have to change the milk to ingestible and then change the formid list Or you can do what I did. Create a whole new food item MilkWhatever and have it have "RND_DrinkWater "Decrease Thirst" [MGEF:]" To get this item simply have normal milks craft into it. Easily done in Tesvedit. So, in a nutshell, you would have to make receipies for each milk object to convert them into somthing else? Woild it make the process easier to turn them into to generic 'milk'? EDIT: Ive been looking into ineed and reading the info on that and because toe (Non cooked milk) has a vendorid tag, ineed gives me a message and lets me use it to help thirst, but the crafted milk doesnt let me do that. I think this is a good compromise so ill keep it like that and not touch it...
Lugubrious0ne Posted September 22, 2017 Posted September 22, 2017 Sorry if this has already been answered - I've searched through this thread and it's still unclear to me: Is it possible for a female PC to harvest semen (as an ingredient) through having sex with other NPCs? Or can it only be obtained through 'commanding' NPCs to jerk off? Thanks!
necrontyr525 Posted September 22, 2017 Posted September 22, 2017 Sorry if this has already been answered - I've searched through this thread and it's still unclear to me: Is it possible for a female PC to harvest semen (as an ingredient) through having sex with other NPCs? Or can it only be obtained through 'commanding' NPCs to jerk off? Thanks! as far as I'm aware, you have to do it via 'command'. having sex will try to create a gem instead.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now