What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

Fuck winter. Seriously. Those of us in the northern hemisphere are currently experiencing cold temperatures, terrible driving conditions, dreary and short days, chapped lips and dry skin, and various winter illnesses.

What bothers me the most right now is the static electricity. The air is dry, and walking across the room (without scuffling my feet) builds up enough of a charge that flipping a lightswitch is painful. This morning I touched the case of my computer... just the case, mind you, not the on button... and the computer turned itself on. I wonder how long I can go before I damage some sensitive electronic component. Or burn my finger.

When my SIster wants to kiss me all the time.

I love her, but somtimes....I feel like she's in love with me and it's so...weird.

I mean, she is 5 years older then me (30), I'm her sister and we're in family together.

Love the hugs now and then, but mouth-kissing with your sister 2-7 times a day is just wrong

maybe shes just very affectionate. >.>

To use a high-end GPU exclusively for a MOBA game is... absurd:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/1/22/7868903/nvidia-geforce-gtx-960-launch-date-moba-league-of-legends

Those games are sufficiently well enough to run effortlessly on even Intel integ graphics or AMD APUs.

i bought a r9 270x and now all i play is MOBAs because skyrim crashes so much but i cant play without all the mods installed.

Fuck winter. Seriously. Those of us in the northern hemisphere are currently experiencing cold temperatures, terrible driving conditions, dreary and short days, chapped lips and dry skin, and various winter illnesses.

What bothers me the most right now is the static electricity. The air is dry, and walking across the room (without scuffling my feet) builds up enough of a charge that flipping a lightswitch is painful. This morning I touched the case of my computer... just the case, mind you, not the on button... and the computer turned itself on. I wonder how long I can go before I damage some sensitive electronic component. Or burn my finger.

123731-Gilly-youre-like-a-wizard-gif-g9Y

But NEVER forget, With great power comes great responsibility.

right now? the fact iv'e never seen snow.

At my place there is snow once per week. It snows, day later it melts, all left is damn mud.

But that thing you do with you pc wow. Honestly I even can't imagine if it is possible. Even if it is my case has more rubber than condom so I can't replicate it ;(

• 2 weeks later...

What's really getting under my skin lately are craigslist scammers. I have something for sale right now and initially, I was getting constant streams of text messages following the same formula. "I'm interested in your <insert listing title> item, blah blah, is it still available? what is your firm price? What is the condition?" I was also getting offers to help me sell it for some low low fee of $250 or whatever.

So I removed my phone number from the listing itself, though it's still available in the body, the scambots don't seem to search that. However, the emails are still coming in, following identical patterns, so I've reduced the listing price (again, it's in the message body) in the hopes that their automatic system won't bother with low dollar items.

What pisses me off is that these guys are basically immune to any kind of punishment. You never meet them face to face or get any contact information beyond a disposable email. If you fall victim to the scam, they hire some company to come pick up whatever you're selling -- who is also, likely, the victim of some kind of payment scam. They ship off whatever you're selling, you never get a dime. The only way to track them down is to get the shipping destination, which is likely in some other country. I may try with the next one though.

What I'm saying is I think I need to setup a kickstarter for "craigslist scammer ass whippings", and then start shipping myself in place of whatever I'm trying to sell.

I'm pissed off about the media... On day 1 they have the headline: "Islamic fanatic kills his wife". The next 3 days they keep track of what's happening to the kids and what the neighbors think. On day 5 they write: "Dangerous increase of islamophobia" and put an image of skinheads under it. As if there were no good news out there or non-islamic murders. Do they even get that they're responsible for how they influence people?!

The last Walking Dead episode. Lame light effects, lame lines, lame flashbacks, lame fade out screens, lame directing overall, lame story telling, and all in all a lame mid season debut ; we haven't seen the characters for months and they go and hide them all episode, preferring to fill it with fucking light effects instead. And all of this lameness for ... this... You know what I'm talking about. I know, it was obvious, but really like this ? Argh.