What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

Fucking Games fucking Workshop and their inability to do anything right with their own fucking franchise. First they ruined the Space Wolves by upping the furriness of the chapter to 11 and now they're ruining the Eldar by upping the overpoweredness of the faction to 11. I'm very unlikely to get a game with them because 90% of their units are pure cheddar.

People that break immersion, wether its movies books skyrim, SLEEPING anything really.

People that take pictures of their food, closed minded people, people that never take anything seriously. Yeah I have some annoying bros XD.

Bugs, lil wayne, shit pizza places. Animes that are awesome but end and continue in the manga.

Crap movie CG, ebay, shitty tvs, chombo wombo.

Ignorance , people who talk loudly , politicians , religion , money , capitalism , the human animal condition (as in humans = animals not the fact that you can't fuck animals ;) you can but people are offended it seems because people are "not" animals )

Fucking Games fucking Workshop and their inability to do anything right with their own fucking franchise. First they ruined the Space Wolves by upping the furriness of the chapter to 11 and now they're ruining the Eldar by upping the overpoweredness of the faction to 11. I'm very unlikely to get a game with them because 90% of their units are pure cheddar.

Try playing Warhammer. It's a shitfest really.

Guest endgameaddiction

I'm very upset as of late how racism has been increasing and violence is becoming much more by police officers who are supposed to be heroes not criminals. it's only a matter of time when it becomes worse and the tables turn and cops are dying on the streets because people have completely lost faith in our justice system.

I appreciate anyone as any skin color and culture they are.

I'm very upset as of late how racism has been increasing and violence is becoming much more by police officers who are supposed to be heroes not criminals. it's only a matter of time when it becomes worse and the tables turn and cops are dying on the streets because people have completely lost faith in our justice system.

I appreciate anyone as any skin color and culture they are.

remove violent gangbangers = remove violent police officers

Save me from black and white mechanistic thinking that has to categorize stuff before it is understood. Energy policy, social issues, theoretical physics... The ability to take the best ideas from multiple sources or logically map out long term consequences of an action should be something every third grader knows how to do, yet some of our best scientists and most of our elected officials can't even pull of the basics. Then again people can't even accept that gay people love eachother the same way straight people do, so I guess I shouldn't expect too much from humanity.

I am really pissed off about people that are all "high and mighty" and pretend to know YOUR life. Worse are the ones that troll you for opening up.

And I wished, I had he opportuntiy to put a bullet into the brain pan of every of those motherfuckers.

Depression is not a thing to get "over with". People being friendzoned are not weak or stupid. Kill the douchebags and trolls and the world would be a better place.

I am really pissed off about people that are all "high and mighty" and pretend to know YOUR life. Worse are the ones that troll you for opening up.

And I wished, I had he opporuntiy to put a bullet into the brain pan of every of those motherfuckers.

Depression is not a thing to get "over with". People being friendzoned are not weak or stupid. Kill the douchebags and trolls and the world would be a better place.

Some people are so unfamiliar with suffering they think their childish bullshit gives them the right to be cunts to everyone because they can't see the privilege right in front of their nose. See anyone who uses the words 'red pill' or 'illegals'.

And I wished, I had he opporuntiy to put a bullet into the brain pan of every of those motherfuckers.

Some people are so unfamiliar with suffering they think their childish bullshit gives them the right to be cunts to everyone because they can't see the privilege right in front of their nose. See anyone who uses the words 'red pill' or 'illegals'.

Funny thing is: I suffer from a severe and rare case of vascular headaches, called "Cluster Headaches" (or, formerly known as "Suicide Headaches" for a reason.)

One of my co-workers came up with the reply: "If I have a headache, I take to Aspirins and am back in business. So stop whining and take those 2 Aspirin".

Funny thing is: I suffer from a severe and rare case of vascular headaches, called "Cluster Headaches" (or, formerly known as "Suicide Headaches" for a reason.)

One of my co-workers came up with the reply: "If I have a headache, I take to Aspirins and am back in business. So stop whining and take those 2 Aspirin".

Damn, that sounds a lot like something I'd say.

Not the most comfortable realization...

I understand that. I have fibromyalgia, which has like a 20 times higher suicide rate than the general population. Meet me at the right time and I'll seem fine. That I was shaking on my bed in agony two hours ago and had to smoke enough pot to sideline a hippy in order to move wouldn't really occur to people.

Hey man, every realization like that shows that you're a decent person who's willing to grow.

Hey man, every realization like that shows that you're a decent person who's willing to grow.

Nah, way too proud for that. More of a slight discomfort, like...when you want to change the channel, but the remote is waaaaay over there and you just can't be arsed.

Pissed off is way to kind, to describe my feelings right now. On the other hand, I already knew what I was going to see and experience.

So, what am I blabbering about? Well, a few weeks ago, I got my first job ever, since I graduated school.

You could call me animal keeper I guess, since we take care of dogs, cats, birds and fishes that has been abused and mistreated.

Now, don't get me wrong, It's job that I actually wanna do. For me, it's a way to give innocent lives a second chance, but also to be voice for animals in general.

I work only 3 days a week, and so far I am not allowed to communicate or approach abused animals. Well, at least not yet due to the danger.

My job is to observe, and take notes only, so that I, one day, could do the very same thing myself.

But, I have totally lost faith in humanity and I'm terrified that I will beat someone to death. I have only been employed for about 2 weeks, but I have already seen so much evil.

People who abuses their animal companion in all kinds of ways. This makes me see red, and I get really furious.

When you think you found a place free of it, with people who miraculously seem to give things freely to others, corporatism and capitalism and pig disease slam the doors open and get in all smiles to fuck everything up. This is a really sad and angering moment for one of the only two corners of the gaming industry still deserving respect, all of it caused by the other corner which, albeit liking their money, always were clean and even generous while doing their business. Valve and modding both raped and raping, here's a toast to the Grand Sodomy Tourney's opening. Drink and watch as our proud knights saddle up to shove huge ass dildos in our buttholes. While enjoying the spectacle, would you like a brand new retexture on your wine cup, for only 2 dollars ?!! 

FUCK BALLS

Yeah, I fear the day that they decide you can only use Mods through the fucking Steam Workshop and have to pay for it.

It would be nice if the people who decided to do/allow this got a bullet through the back of their skulls.

Man, I realize there are a lot of people I would like to put a bullet in....

I kind of feel like turning into a sociopath/psychopath the longer I have to interact with society.