What really pisses you off? please no posts about nexus lol

• 3 weeks later...

Why is it, that when you drop an object underneath or behind something heavy, and it's juuuuust out of reach, so you grab a stick or some other tool to pull it closer to you... why is it that the very first thing you end up doing is accidentally push it further away?

Is Murphy to blame here?

• 3 weeks later...

When .rar files etc. are split up into multiple parts. It's like, what are you gaining by splitting it up like that? Just compress the fuck out of the one file, i can wait for it to extract just fine, i don't need 10 parts of what should be one file.

And before you point it out, i already know how to extract multi-part files. But they don't always work right, doesn't always recognize the parts, some get renamed for whatever reason... long story short, either use one file, or if you must split up stuff, make them actual separate files in their own right instead of parts that require the other parts to even extract.

Don't even get me started on self-contained installers that are in split-up archives. I've encountered them before. The redundancy killed my brain.

When .rar files etc. are split up into multiple parts. It's like, what are you gaining by splitting it up like that? Just compress the fuck out of the one file, i can wait for it to extract just fine, i don't need 10 parts of what should be one file.

And before you point it out, i already know how to extract multi-part files. But they don't always work right, doesn't always recognize the parts, some get renamed for whatever reason... long story short, either use one file, or if you must split up stuff, make them actual separate files in their own right instead of parts that require the other parts to even extract.

Don't even get me started on self-contained installers that are in split-up archives. I've encountered them before. The redundancy killed my brain.

I have difficulty uploading anything over 6mb (connection always seems to get lost halfway through). So for a while I was splitting my .rar files into 5mb chunks.

These days, I just put .rar files into multiple parts, then tarball them all, zip up the result into a self-extractor, then put that into a .7z file, then .rar it all again. :D  :D  :D

People who put 10+ pillows on their beds.

When going to sleep you're just gonna end up sweeping them all off to the ground because they're uncomfortable as ass, and then in the morning you'll have to pick them up and put them back on the bed where they'll proceed to be useless all over again. And tomorrow, the day after that, and again. Literally what.

Society, Anarchy's starting to grow on me. And I'm little late in age, so this might not be a phase. Although I could consider it.

I've done enlightening drugs and listen to enlightening music (don't mind who judges me). And have actually watched the news, police brutality. Government elite intentionally

generating race riots through public stunts to create mind barriers between Americans. While fucked up shit is happening in other countries. Brainwashed Americans believe

we're still living the American dream. We've been taught growing up by are teachers and parents that America is the best country you can live in, but anyone can have their rights violated now. 

Honestly, what the fuck is up with me being able to post at least 100 video of police corruption from the past 6 months.

Also, what the fuck is up with people looking at me fucking weird like they've never had someone speak to them before. (it definitely isn't everyone)

I'm a fairly normal person, unique in a normal way. Like "what the fuck?" you want me to send you a message on Facebook or something?

No one's trying to make convo with you lol, I obviously can tell you don't want to.

Our natural form of communication has been desensitized. I'm not the only one to realize it. Elitist governed Facebook has led to great cultural decline.

Your ability to have real friends is a lot less now. Let alone form your own culture society. Your mind thinks Facebook will do it for you.

P.s. There's a Facebook approved Illuminati page, not conspiring but check out how many blind people have order one of there talismans (necklace)

to post an image of themselves and they tell you're protected. Weird faith people have, if any.

Anyways, that's my little rant. 

Edited by xXDeliteXx

when they call some "poinionist" on a tv show that have nothing to do with what are we talking about (why there is a preacher if the discussion is aboutnew discovery about technology?) and when people who simply watched some tv show about law or investigation keep believing that he knows more than people who studied and woked for years in the sector, disgregarding all that those professional says as "but what do you know in the end..."