Frage

warum spawnt eigentlich halb Tamriel bei Rape-events?

hatte gerade 12 NPC in Riftens Bettlerzuflucht...das ist einfach nur Müll

das Quest dcur_hq... platziert den Questmarker bei der Bruchzahnhöle,jedoch nicht bei der eigentlichen Location (das kommt davon,wenn man bestehende Zellen nur kopiert...frag doch einmal,wenn du Unterstützung brauchst)

Fazit: DCUR ist aktuell unspielbar

sorry für die Autoübersetzung im Spoiler...mein Englisch ist grottig

Spoiler

question

why is half Tamriel spawning at rape events?

just had 12 NPCs in Riften's Beggar Refuge ... that's just garbage

the quest dcur_hq ... places the quest marker at the fracture cavity, but not at the actual location

Conclusion: DCUR is currently unplayable

3 hours ago, nameless701 said:

Frage

warum spawnt eigentlich halb Tamriel bei Rape-events?

hatte gerade 12 NPC in Riftens Bettlerzuflucht...das ist einfach nur Müll

das Quest dcur_hq... platziert den Questmarker bei der Bruchzahnhöle,jedoch nicht bei der eigentlichen Location (das kommt davon,wenn man bestehende Zellen nur kopiert...frag doch einmal,wenn du Unterstützung brauchst)

Fazit: DCUR ist aktuell unspielbar

sorry für die Autoübersetzung im Spoiler...mein Englisch ist grottig

Reveal hidden contents

question

why is half Tamriel spawning at rape events?

just had 12 NPCs in Riften's Beggar Refuge ... that's just garbage

the quest dcur_hq ... places the quest marker at the fracture cavity, but not at the actual location

Conclusion: DCUR is currently unplayable

Bei DD hat sich noch nie jemand Gedanken über die Spielbarkeit gemacht. 

Das Hauptthema bei dcur ist es, mitten im Dungeon durch Loot und Traps DD angelegt zu bekommen. Mit Armbinder oder Handfesseln soll man dann bitte was machen ?  Fuck em up  von Guffel oder wie ?  Meiner Meinung nach sollte sich das ganze DD Thema auf die Städte beschränken. Aber das macht keiner und so ärgert man sich damit herum.

I am not sure I'd use the word "unplayable" for a bug that (if I understand it correctly) is largely cosmetic. While it's silly that the scene pulled in actors from Kingdom Far Far Away, it's at least supposed to place them back from where they came from after the scene. Yes, I did copy both areas in that quest to speed development time, and yes, it seems I forgot to remove a few markers from the copied instance. I will fix it.

About DD, you do realize that you can disallow traps from triggering in dungeons with a MCM control, and you do realize that there is a system in place allowing (limited) combat even when wearing wrist restraints? If people find traps in dungeons too punishing, they can just disable them...

34 minutes ago, MutfruitTato said:

I've got another problem though. when moving (mostly downwards) my character goes into a swimming animation for a brief moment but also slows me down. What did I install wrong?

Do you have any other animations mods like FNIS sexy move or Sexy Idle? Also did this post was maade after you updated FNIS, also also you use manual installation, NMM, Vortex or Mod Organizer?

3 hours ago, GlockMat said:

Do you have any other animations mods like FNIS sexy move or Sexy Idle? Also did this post was maade after you updated FNIS, also also you use manual installation, NMM, Vortex or Mod Organizer?

No I use no other animations besides what is required by this mod, yes this was made after the FNIS. I am using NMM now because Mod Organizer was being a little difficult for some reason.

53 minutes ago, MutfruitTato said:

No I use no other animations besides what is required by this mod, yes this was made after the FNIS. I am using NMM now because Mod Organizer was being a little difficult for some reason.

Silly question: your Skyrim is LE or SE?

Hello there, just wanted to stop by and say thanks for making such an extremly customizable mod. Been tweaking the settings for the last couple days and managed to get it perfectly integreated into a modded playthrough. (Skyrim SE)

I have just two minor issues:

- The plugs that have dangling stuff like the bell/sign look properly inserted but the stuff that should be dangling is disconnected on the ground and not animated. It just follows me with my movements. (Sound works)

- I do not see any talking options for paying a blacksmith to remove a device.

I love this mod, but I'm pretty sick of the prison system. This mod seems to modify the dialogue trees and now when I'm caught by a guard, I can only turn myself in or fight. I really want the option to pay off my bounty back so I can move on.

Is there a way to disable Dagonar prison and pay off crimes with gold again? I've been using Sexlab PaySexCrime and the dialogue to pay through sex is gone.

1 hour ago, q55x8x said:

I do not see any talking options for paying a blacksmith to remove a device.

Maybe i'm wrong but blacksmith only take off highly restraint devices what can't be taken off by other way. For single restraints this option is from another mod. Also blacksmith can take off yoke by give you quest.

1 hour ago, q55x8x said:

The plugs that have dangling stuff like the bell/sign look properly inserted but the stuff that should be dangling is disconnected on the ground and not animated. It just follows me with my movements. (Sound works)

Install all from this post. ddhotfix mostly need to fix CTD in prison and also not need if you have other fixes and HDT SMP physics mod. Also this forum from link is for SE version:

2 IFs: 

1. Falmer and Falmer are going to rape you..   "Umm, I'm under water, swimming, this should be different."  Each sex scene, the current would take the two falmers away and they'd try to swim back into position...
  2. Bandit is going to rape you...  Who happened to be on the other side of a small section of a mountain, not in direct view of the player at all, I found him later by going through the mountain using TCL.

Grammar:  A Dollmaker's "Awesome Magnificently" Nice Surprise Box.  Moving the ly to Magnificent makes it read smoother than Dollmaker's Awesomely Magnificent Nice.  A comma works between Magnificent and Nice, but not without it.  "Magnificently Nice" also makes it sound "Nicer" and adds to the deviousness of the box.

GuruSR.

11 hours ago, Captialism said:

I love this mod, but I'm pretty sick of the prison system. This mod seems to modify the dialogue trees and now when I'm caught by a guard, I can only turn myself in or fight. I really want the option to pay off my bounty back so I can move on.

Is there a way to disable Dagonar prison and pay off crimes with gold again? I've been using Sexlab PaySexCrime and the dialogue to pay through sex is gone.

This has been asked numerous times, and the answer is still "no". The dialogue will see some improvements in the next version, though.

7 hours ago, Bradly.Col said:

I'm trying to use vortex and it says error, missing files assets, integration and expansion activated. But I have all those enabled in vortex. How can I get it working?

Sorry, can't help you with that. I am still using NMM, as that's the only mod manager I'll ever need. Maybe another user has an idea?

57 minutes ago, Bradly.Col said:

missing files assets

I can only guess: LE DD contain 3 mods - DD assets, integration and expansion. Maybe you forgot install first mod DD assets? Because vortex say you missing that mod what is require for DD integration and expansion

6 hours ago, Captialism said:

Is there a way to disable Dagonar prison and pay off crimes with gold again?

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

This has been asked numerous times, and the answer is still "no". The dialogue will see some improvements in the next version, though.

Don't forget you can disable the prison and use vanilla prison instead. It's in MCM on crime tab. I know it's propably a bother for some people if they get arrested a lot, it can take a long time to get through.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Umm, I turned the prison off through the MCM option, though the prison option still shows the tooltip as the original mod it came from.

GuruSR.

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Don't forget you can disable the prison and use vanilla prison instead. It's in MCM on crime tab. I know it's propably a bother for some people if they get arrested a lot, it can take a long time to get through.

From the context, I assumed that they were referring to the arrest dialogue itself. This one can not be disabled. It ties into too many DCL functions already and I am going to add more. The prison itself can of course be disabled. :)

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

That's unfortunate. It's not a complete deal breaker for me and I still love everything else the mod offers!

I do get arrested often lol. It gets tiring when I get interrupted by guards, sent to a jail cell, serve time in bed and the get released every so often. I just wanna pay the gold and move on.

I hope this can be fixed in the next version

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I can only guess: LE DD contain 3 mods - DD assets, integration and expansion. Maybe you forgot install first mod DD assets? Because vortex say you missing that mod what is require for DD integration and expansion

I have all three installed, and enabled, but vortex doesn't seem to be registering them. At least a far as DCL is concerned.

Anyone doing Rubber Arrears?  I've been looking for the person, but after a few days, nothing.  I ended up moving to the actor I was supposed to find in game, she's still in the holding cell, never left, maybe something not triggered?  3 places were Riften, Winterhold (didn't look in the college, but she wasn't there anyways) and Solitude, checked all the buildings (again, except the college).

I deleted back to the Dollhouse to try "Supply and Demand" TYPO!!! Rfiten is where I am going.

GuruSR.

21 hours ago, Captialism said:

That's unfortunate. It's not a complete deal breaker for me and I still love everything else the mod offers!

I do get arrested often lol. It gets tiring when I get interrupted by guards, sent to a jail cell, serve time in bed and the get released every so often. I just wanna pay the gold and move on.

I hope this can be fixed in the next version

That could be helped: Just type paycrimegold 0,0 with a guard in the console target. Done. No arresting.

This will pay your bounty to the hold you´re in (from your inventory gold!)