Hello Kimy, thanks for the new version and the new items, they are awesome fun! I especially love the new hobble dresses and the Maiden's Shield.

aaaand.. Suggestions time! During my last playthrough, I've been writing down ideas that you could implement into DCL. Some situations I got into were really devious, for example yesterday my character got locked into a hobble dress and a couple of other restraints right before I wanted to climb the seven thousand steps to High Hrothgar. I understand that some of my ideas could be hard (or impossible) or tedious to implement so please make them as simple/compex as you want, it's only inspirational. I tried to sort by complexity and put them in spoilers because there's a lot, here goes:

- Make it clearer what device needs which key.

Either add it into the item description, or into the MCM info of the item. For example, if I get locked into a Slave Chastity Belt, do I need 5 of regular Chastity keys to unlock it?

- Make Collars and Leg/Arm cuffs more devious

This is first just to get it out of the way, because from what I understand, it is not something DCL should be doing but Devious Devices itself, but maybe you could still make something happen. The idea behind cuffs is that they are equipped over other pieces of clothing (correct me if I'm wrong) so it would make sense if they prevented changing armor or unequipping restraints they cover. (Collars would affect helmets, hoods and lockable suits). We already have similar functionality with mittens, so this shouldn't be too hard to add.

- Expand Maiden's Shield / add a Self-Bondage belt/set

Make the lock duration configurable in MCM, both a set duration and random, and we set the min/max length. You could make a complete set of similar items - or, new feature, the belt would somehow prevent any (only generic?) devious devices being removed while it's locked on. Yeah - at this point, it would probably make more sense to make a new belt, since the Maiden's is supposed to be used for protection, not self bondage.

- Devious Fast Travel

Since the logic behind fast travel is that the character still walks to the location and we simply don't see it, I suppose the character could still get locked into something devious on her way there. It would be fun to have a DCL event happen after fast traveling to change our plans.

- Devious "Wait"

What does our character do when we tell her to wait for 24 hours? I doubt she just stands there, doing nothing. Same as above.

- Event when changing equipment

Character might decide it's a better idea to play with some devious items than it is to get ready for a battle. This is similar to the Self Bondage feature, but would have a % chance to happen every time we change a piece of equipment, instead of happening when the character gets too aroused. Might still have an arousal treshold to trigger.

- Devious Potions

Is it possible for an event to happen every time a player drinks a potion? The idea is that every potion (maybe with the exception of player-created potions, not sure if doable) could be laced and function as a self bondage gas trap. The player would get a warning and after some time, the event would happen. Also, off-topic, is the arousal treshold for self bondage configurable? I couldn't find it. Does a gas trap need to pass a treshold check?

- DCL Death Alternative

I know DCL's rape functionality already does something similar, but I personally don't like seeing my character getting raped by random bandits. It could be very simple, even working the same way rape does, but without rape itself: player is essential, when Health reaches zero the screen fades to black, player wakes up at the beginning of an interior area/inn/in wilderness/wherever, tightly bound of course. Maybe they would lock you into a chastity belt with a special key, similar to Jack the Belter, and the belt would prevent magicka/stamina regen (with a plug, so it makes sense?), making getting the key a priority. Or they lock you in a number of regular restraints, but take your keys/gold/items. Maybe they give your items to their much stronger boss in their stronghold, making getting your items back very interesting (fighting bandits while tightly bound has to be interesting). Maybe they kidnap your follower, or Sasha! (No idea if this is possible since I'm sure everyone is using one of the follower overhaul mods == incompatibility.)

- Non-rape Sleep Attacks

All of the above could be applied to sleep attacks as well. Jack the Belter would be moved here, since he doesn't rape the character.

- Followers/Sasha want us before we go to sleep (or any other time)

Maybe you ignored their needs for a little too long and they decide to take you when you least expect it. Similar to the existing rape sleep attack but different, this would be more like a follower tries really hard to seduce us before we go to sleep. Might include equipping of devious devices if we don't submit, provided there is an option not to. And if we agree, maybe they want to get kinky and put some restraints on us, and then they forget where they put the key. oops.

- Make Sasha more engaged in other DCL features

Player gets something locked on them? Maybe Sasha wants to play along and locks the same thing on her. Self bondage gas traps should affect Sasha as well, right? Also you could make her a part of the Bound Queen quest, where she would be a second option to the existing NPC who refuses to give us the key (again, I don't like forced sex, this is where the idea came from). She would take the key and refuse to give it back, unless she gets to dominate the player for a long time. Owned by a random desperate guy or owned by Sasha? Hmmm...

- More things to do with Sasha

A lot of quests/events/everything come to my mind that could be implemented, and I'm sure you have your own plans with Sasha as well. If you want me to write my ideas down, no problem. Just a few examples: finding Sasha's sisters, a special DCL event for Sasha with a quest to help her or unlock her from her restraints, or (as mentioned before) an implementation into DCL Death Alternative, where she gets kidnapped and you have to get her back.

- Bondage Adventure could have more outcomes

Maybe some bandits are giving the NPC trouble and it wants them gone, in exchange for some keys or a few restraints removed. If they are a merchant/blacksmith, they may want some exotic supplies (would provide an alternative to blacksmiths unlocking high-security restraints for gold, maybe they want some flawless gems or a piece of daedric/dragon armor instead). Maybe they know where you could find some keys. Like a Jarl's pocket. Good luck not getting caught stealing. Also, when they decide to lock a restraint on us, is there a chance they use a slut collar or a slave chastity belt? If not, why not? :)

- Devious Fairy

New event that happens when we are already wearing a devious device, or a few. Would only affect certain devices (only generic?) so it would not break quests. A magic spell cast upon the player that would prevent unlocking of any (again, only generic?) device, unless we are in (or reach) a specific location, or talk to a specific NPC there. Like a devious fairy or goddess,.. that gets bored, casts the devious spell and then goes to wait for us at High Hrothgar. Also, we could be given a list of multiple possible locations/NPCs and would have to trial-and-error our way to freedom. Also2, for every incorrect guess, player gets more restraints equipped on them. Also3, maybe the fairy would only allow unlocking of one (or some) restraints at a time, or instead lock more restraints on the character, or do whatever else, and then move to a different location. This continues until the player isn't wearing any devices affected by this spell - then the spell would end. Of course, fast travel could be disabled during this event, making horses awesome.. Unless there's an inflatable plug locked under the chastity belt, of course. There are a couple of similarities between this and the Bound Queen or the Cursed Collar, but this would focus on generic restraints to make them more interesting, not simply "get/buy a key and you're fine".

I im aware im kind of reposting a smilar question to one above but would i be correct in making the assumption people that have the new devices with meshes in this version have used the CBBE bodyslide variant? 

If not and you have used the UUNP sliders are all of your devices visible? been playing around in various ways , bodyslide bulds the nifs, can open them and view in nifskope, tried shuffling the about logical directory locations manually whilst leaving the bodyslide ones in place so as to not change it too much but cant for the life of me get a lot of the new Heretik stuff to show , piercings clamps and the chain harness, a few bits load, pears etc , also the hobble dresses dont. Made kimy aware so she is most likely checking it out but wondered if anyone had a temp fix or its me getting it wrong :)

Hello, I believe that the Hobble Dresses were not included in the Groups in the release and have yet to actually check the Hotfix, there have been a few hotfixes.

The Hobble Dresses not having a Group means that players unaccustomed to finding them manually will have problems.  If it still doesn't have a group you can simply scroll through the whole unfiltered list and build the missing Hobble Dresses.

Though that may be unnecessary at this time.

I im aware im kind of reposting a smilar question to one above but would i be correct in making the assumption people that have the new devices with meshes in this version have used the CBBE bodyslide variant? 

If not and you have used the UUNP sliders are all of your devices visible? been playing around in various ways , bodyslide bulds the nifs, can open them and view in nifskope, tried shuffling the about logical directory locations manually whilst leaving the bodyslide ones in place so as to not change it too much but cant for the life of me get a lot of the new Heretik stuff to show , piercings clamps and the chain harness, a few bits load, pears etc , also the hobble dresses dont. Made kimy aware so she is most likely checking it out but wondered if anyone had a temp fix or its me getting it wrong :)

Rather than using the groups, I build using the individual outfit filter and typing "dda" and "ddx" individually, then batch building.  I can take screenshots if you need.

Is it possible to have uncursed loot spawned? You know, something you can wear, just because you're kinky. Making the additionally cursed ones a bigger suprise...

There's an MCM option for restraints to drop.  Set it greater than zero.

Is it possible to have uncursed loot spawned? You know, something you can wear, just because you're kinky. Making the additionally cursed ones a bigger suprise...

If you are talking about Devious Devices appearing alongside regular loot when you loot a chest, there's actually an option for that.  I think it's under Misc. Options. 

If you are talking about Devious Devices appearing alongside regular loot when you loot a chest, there's actually an option for that.  I think it's under Misc. Options. 

Not exactly Devious Devices. More like things that look like them, but are easy to remove/quite save to use.

I do not believe such exists by itself, you'd likely need custom devices that DDI doesn't overwrite.

Not exactly Devious Devices. More like things that look like them, but are easy to remove/quite save to use.

I do not believe such exists by itself, you'd likely need custom devices that DDI doesn't overwrite.

Well, there's the Non-Devious Devices mod, which makes non-locking copies of most Devious Devices, but DCL doesn't use anything from it.

Potential Bug and possible solution,

When an enemy surrenders there is potential that the player will be stuck in combat and unable to start dialogue....Actually this has happened to me a few times, however I have found a solution that works.

Open the Console

Click on the NPC that has surrendered,

Type in "Stopcombat" without quotes and hit enter, exit console.  Console key is tilde ~ on keyboard.

If several NPC's have surrendered you may have to do this for each NPC.

As a side note, I think it may have been possible that some OBIS bandits I had acquired earlier were still "hostile" this may have been responsible for why some HydraSlaveGirl Mod slavers promptly killed my new slaves.  I also had a similar situation with some Thalmor Patrols added by Immersive Creatures and after looking through there NPC profile with TesVedit found that those Thalmore are just like generic vanilla Thalmore (the non-hostile to player kind there are a few sets of Thalmore Agents).

So I believe that the previous issue I ran into may be solved by including some sort of script that runs the StopCombat command on surrendered NPC once they have surrendered this should allow starting dialogue and maybe stop other NPC's from identifying them as hostile.

--------------------------------------------------------

Organized Bandits in Skyrim, or OBIS

May not work real well with the surrender feature in DCL and may be considered a mod that can introduce issues alongside it.

Issues encountered,

OBIS bandits despawning.

OBIS bandits despawning despite unchecking the delete key in its MCM

OBIS bandits re-acquiring their faction status on loading a game despite being in the Subdued Girls Faction.

Encountered issues may rest solely on if there are scripts still running from other mod in this case OBIS and there may in fact be other mods that will produce similar issues with the surrender system that I have not encountered.

Well, there's the Non-Devious Devices mod, which makes non-locking copies of most Devious Devices, but DCL doesn't use anything from it.

Yeah, this sounds kinda like it. To bad it doesn't include them as loot. Would be kinda fun, trying seemingly harmless things on, just to notice you chose the wrong one in your inventory, or that they aren't harmless to begin with :)

Im using mo, here is what I ended up having to do to get the items ingame.

I downloaded the very latest version of all the devious mods, the a b ones.

Used Ctrl + batch build to make the meshes end up in the overwrite folder, then move them to my non overwrite overwritefolder.

Normal batch build said it made a bunch of items. But non of the items showed ingame, new or old.

Hello, I believe that the Hobble Dresses were not included in the Groups in the release and have yet to actually check the Hotfix, there have been a few hotfixes.

The Hobble Dresses not having a Group means that players unaccustomed to finding them manually will have problems.  If it still doesn't have a group you can simply scroll through the whole unfiltered list and build the missing Hobble Dresses.

I assume by a "group" you mean DDX as a search to filter things for less batch building? as i did DDA, DDX and DCL? and looked for them individually, the thing that stumps me is i can open the meshes for everything and view them even for things that fail to show in game or by group do you mean assigning slider sets to the bodyslide named file in bodyslide? im not toofamiliar with bodyslide itself tbh :3

Rather than using the groups, I build using the individual outfit filter and typing "dda" and "ddx" individually, then batch building.  I can take screenshots if you need.

There's an MCM option for restraints to drop.  Set it greater than zero.

^ this, literally what i do

Im using mo, here is what I ended up having to do to get the items ingame.

I downloaded the very latest version of all the devious mods, the a b ones.

Used Ctrl + batch build to make the meshes end up in the overwrite folder, then move them to my non overwrite overwritefolder.

Normal batch build said it made a bunch of items. But non of the items showed ingame, new or old.

^ i worked out MO is indeed a sack quite a while ago and as dcl is a pretty staple thing i use in my playthroughs i get mo to install everything then cut paste it from the MO directory directly to the corresponding game path , be a bit time consuming to remove, but its fine xD ill try ctrl & batch build, see what gives (y)

Thank you peoples for the many replies. :3 when its sorted i guess id better expand the screenshots for the mod page :') got a wee one of a few new bits that did show :o

post-151438-0-10061800-1479644637_thumb.jpg

I was doing some compatibility testing with another mod when I ran into an issue.  Every time I attempt to access the debug menu in Cursed Loot I get a blank MCM page.  From then on every time I attempt to access anything in Cursed Loot's MCM all I get is a blank page.  Nothing at all loads.  I tried giving it 15 minutes, saving and reloading, saving and restarting game, and so far the only thing that has enabled me to get back into the debug screen was loading a save prior to when I attempted to access the debug menu.

Mind you this is on a brand new game, so there is no conflict from old data on this save file.  I'm at a complete loss for what is causing this issue.

I assume by a "group" you mean DDX as a search to filter things for less batch building? as i did DDA, DDX and DCL? and looked for them individually, the thing that stumps me is i can open the meshes for everything and view them even for things that fail to show in game or by group do you mean assigning slider sets to the bodyslide named file in bodyslide? im not toofamiliar with bodyslide itself tbh :3

Group as in a Group like its set up now where you select a group called "DDX UUNP HDT" thing is that group didn't get updated to contain the new items such as Hobble Dresses.

Heretical Items has a group but the Hobble Items are not in that group.

I know that you know what a group is and Im trying to convey to you that Hobble dresses don't actually have a group assignment they do have a Project File but that as you said is not something you know about.

Sure you can still make the missing items fit without actually opening Outfit Studio,

What you do is select the Unified UNP group and dig through however many items you see in there and only build the ones you want.

To give you an idea of how many I sorted through it was about 1,200 outfits....That's not even 1/3 of the amount of stuff I have converted to UUNP.

I get that there will be a lot of stuff in your Unified Group to sort through seeing as its very likely you will have stuff like Remodeled Armor or maybe even the Book of UUNP....Perhaps even all of DeserterX's stuff as well.

Anyhow I didn't make the sliders for the recent additions to the system just the original DDA and DDX UUNP sliders.

The bound girl bug happens on existing save games, because a few new aliases aren't getting properly filled.

Try stopping and restarting the quest "dcur_aliases" in the console and see if that helps?

I tried that on my save, it did not work :(

Also on a new save, the following aliases are not filled either (I assume these are the ones in question):

alias_boundgirl

dcur_alias_subduedbadgirl1 through 5

I also tried SetQuestAliases and ClearQuestAliases, and most of other aliases were cleared and refilled, but the boundgirl ones were not.

That's ok. The aliases you mentioned are filled by scripts.

Not sure why these silly location aliases for the bound girls don't fill, though. Meh.

I managed to fix it doing the following:

stopquest dcur_menuconfig

resetquest dcur_menuconfig

sqv dcur_menuconfig - quest was stopped at this point

quit the console for few sec (not sure if needed)

startquest dcur_menuconfig

sqv dcur_menuconfig - all aliases were empty

quit the console for few sec (not sure if needed)

SetQuestAliases dcur_menuconfig

sqv dcur_menuconfig - quest was running and all aliases are populated

After that i went to whiterun and had no warnings pop up (good sign), looked at the log and it said that bound girl was spawned in location 1, which turns out to be upstairs of whiterun bannered mare

This was done on an old save btw with just upgrading DCL, no cleaning or anything.

Lets just hope it does not cause any other problems :D

This fixed some errors I was getting on an upgrade (i.e., not clean save).

Issue

Using "Nipple Piercing" from Devious Devices Integration,

Will end Deviously Cursed Loots, Body Scaling Feature.

Removing the Nipple Piercing will restart said feature.

It was not Captured Dreams after all....I had purchased and put on Piercings before leaving the shop.

Tested this on a previous save using Additem Menu to get the piercings easily.

If this is intended well it just does not make since seeing as the Piercing model made with Bodyslide with UUNP has working morphs afterall....So confused.

IF this "feature" is intended I strongly suggest undoing it to avoid frustrating end users and getting more false reports.  End users will likely think there is something wrong with the mod(s) or their own load order or scripting.

Turns out that this is 100% reproducible and 100% returns to normal when removing nipple piercings, if its intended I think its dumb idea and generally disappointing and as mentioned will cause a whole lot of ppl to think its an error rather than "feature."

Not intended, will get fixed.

Guest Flobalob

Got a small problem with Sasha locked in restraints and I can't get her out using mcm. I know I should have only used Sasha's restraints, but forgot..

Any way to get her out?

Love what you have done, very nice addition, I played for hours, with no problems, except this one problem.

1. I have used Zipsuit for like years, I really like this armor. And have the original mod for it installed, and use it all the time.  I think I even pointed it out to you as a possible new plastic look, as i like the transparency, and the fact that it is not a body replacer.

2. sense i installed you latest version of DCL. When I put on the regular zipsuit, from the real zipsuit mod.. well here is and image of what happens.

3. I am wondering did you mess with the original zipsuit .Nif, or something.  it has always been one ot the most solid, and well working pieces of armor I have used.

4. first thing I did was uninstall your mod, go back to a save before you mod was install, which was after I got the new DDI install, and all was fine. So I am pretty sure, I mean not positive, but pretty sure it may be some thing in your mod that ruined Zipsuit ?

post-123-0-51946600-1479677182_thumb.jpg

Well, little issue here when I try to update all the Devious Devices stuff: animations (tested with Armbinder) don't seem to work, despite the fact my FNIS is correctly updated. Here a screen:

post-282886-0-55816200-1479678239_thumb.jpg

Only Devious Devices Integration 3.3b & Assets 3.0c for this result. Same with Expansion 2.0c in addition.

Fixed with another try of restart, but now an error message apprear ingame: WearingConflictingDevice received non argument

I am getting a ctd with the new breast and butt scaling. The old one was working and I definitely have the racemenu morphs working. Its probably just my setup ( I have one or two other mods changing morphs) but has anyone else had this issue?

I am getting a ctd with the new breast and butt scaling. The old one was working and I definitely have the racemenu morphs working. Its probably just my setup ( I have one or two other mods changing morphs) but has anyone else had this issue?

PS. Much love for the update, all the main Devious devices updating in one day, its like christmas came early :D  :D  :D

I am getting  a huge stuttering and fps drops with new breast and butt scaling. Also, the old one was working and i dont have any other mods changing morphs. When i disabled this feature, stuttering and fps drops are gone (only DCL v5.8, new DDA/DDI/DDX, new game, UUNP).

Papyrus.0.log