Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

So....after an extended absence I picked Skyrim back up. I had decided I wanted to do the Damsel in Distress quest....

I set my DiD weight to 100, my cursed loot chance to 100. my arousal threshold to 10, and my worn item threshold to 0. I stripped my char and put on a black ebony chastity harness and did my whiterun merchant run wearing it until my arousal was at 55. I check the DCL debug screen and it says my DCL chance is 100%

I requip my gear, and clear the bandit camp near whiterun. I expect once it's cleared, and I start looting the quest will trigger. Nothing

I go on to clear 5 bandit camps and still haven't triggered anything. I mean no DCL events at all.

Any idea what could be up? my DCL was working properly when I hung the game up

7 hours ago, Starphyre said:

So....after an extended absence I picked Skyrim back up. I had decided I wanted to do the Damsel in Distress quest....

I set my DiD weight to 100, my cursed loot chance to 100. my arousal threshold to 10, and my worn item threshold to 0. I stripped my char and put on a black ebony chastity harness and did my whiterun merchant run wearing it until my arousal was at 55. I check the DCL debug screen and it says my DCL chance is 100%

I requip my gear, and clear the bandit camp near whiterun. I expect once it's cleared, and I start looting the quest will trigger. Nothing

I go on to clear 5 bandit camps and still haven't triggered anything. I mean no DCL events at all.

Any idea what could be up? my DCL was working properly when I hung the game up

did you check your settings? on one of the pages is the Option "only standard events until Lvl XY", Damsel in distress isn't  a standard one.

6 minutes ago, Cg0779 said:

? Am I blind or is there not a changelog? I'm not sure what updated so I'm reluctant to download the update.

On 3/3/2020 at 7:09 PM, Player80 said:

Is there anything new in this version? I'm sorry if you've written a changelog but I can't find any

Read the previous posts, it's fixes mostly.

9 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

did you check your settings? on one of the pages is the Option "only standard events until Lvl XY", Damsel in distress isn't  a standard one.

I wasn't completely clear. I didn't start a new game, I continued a game where I've completed most of the DCL quests, and I'm not even getting standard dcl events. My char level is 43 at this point. The setting you're asking about is set to 5. 

..I should set in game debug messages..maybe I can answer my own question.

ok. Where is the DCL log file kept?

The in game messages seem to say it's being calculated correctly, but I can't see that it's actually rolling the chance.

*Edit*

[03/04/2020 - 04:31:41PM] [DCUR] Looted a container.
[03/04/2020 - 04:31:48PM] [DCUR] Checking for Cursed Loot event.
[03/04/2020 - 04:31:48PM] [DCUR] Calculated chance for cursed loot = 95.000000%
[03/04/2020 - 04:31:49PM] [DCUR] Conflicting quest running or player is enslaved - Cursed Loot Event aborted.
[03/04/2020 - 04:31:58PM] [DCUR] Mutex is active (update running): Trap event aborted.

I'm not running any DCL quests. The only other DCL thing I have going on is I've bought sasha, but didn't tell her to follow me, and her toybox is still in my inventory, unopened.

Any idea what Mutex is?

On 3/3/2020 at 7:56 AM, Pancakes2 said:

I am having a lot of issues with this mod. First of all after a while of playing with the mod installed certain areas become inaccessible. Riften is one, the Dawnstar Inn is another, fast travelling/entering these locations causes Skyrim to stop responding. Performing a clean reinstall resolves the issue but after a while it comes back. I can't seem to work that one out, and because the game stops responding and doesn't ctd there is no crash log from NetScriptFramework.

The other issues I am encountering are with the Chloe questline. Upon entering Helgen Keep and progressing a little bit the quest starts saying I can hear whispers. Progressing further moves me to the second quest stage requiring me to talk to Chloe. But as soon as I walk past her cell my game CTDs. I used tfc to get her ref id and moved her to me to progress, which left the second quest stage incomplete. I went through the dialogue, got the key, unlocked her restraints, and made her my follower, then the next part started which required me to get her package. There is no way to travel through Helgen Keep without CTDing. I used a whole lot of console commands to find the imperial soldier's ID, move him to me, enabled him, then continued the dialogue options. Things went pretty smoothly from here until the Nazeem part (although I still have the quest marker for the hidden passage in Helgen Keep). I talk to him, he says meet him in hall of the dead. I go to hall of the dead, talk to him, there's an explosion, and the SECOND those restraints get put on me and Chloe... CTD again. There's probably no console commands I can use to get past this part, it can't be equipping the restraints causing the CTD because I see them get equipped, I believe it has to be something to do with the quest scripts.

There's also a CTD in Dagonar prison, I get sent there fine but after a few seconds the game goes bye bye. For the mean time I enabled the option to use Vanilla prisons but I would like to explore that content too at some point. I really like the quests added by DCL. There's not a lot of adult quest content that I've found yet for SSE. The Bound Queen I had a lot of fun playing, I love the player being forced to do stuff and being tricked by NPCs. I wish Thief was ported over to SSE because I had a lot of fun playing that on Oldrim. Anyway if anyone has any fixes for the CTD issues I'd be glad to hear them. Sorry for the essay but I figured the more information the easier it will be to track down the issues.

Try the new version. CTDing when trying to go through Helgen is likely the facegen issue for some NPCs. Looks like there a few other extra facegen textures in this one, so it should have that fixed.

I haven't heard of issues where areas become inaccessible after playing for a while. How many bound girls are you configured for? If you disable them, do you still see the issue?

On 3/3/2020 at 1:13 PM, vaalb said:

CBBESE sliders dir disappeared from installator :c

Is it ok?

I'd copy out the cbbese files from the previous version if you need to rebuild the bodyslide files. Looks like they were missed.

If you don't need to rebuild the bodyslide files, you will be ok unless you batch build over what you have.

On 3/3/2020 at 3:07 PM, Texmarker said:

Mind telling me what it was? I sometimes have the same issue with the console, but not the CTD.

It's probably sexlab taking a while to start. that's known. i switch between opening the console and opening the menu.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-8-november-22nd-2019/

Known Issues:

• Animations take longer to start than normal right now.
7 hours ago, Starphyre said:

ok. Where is the DCL log file kept?

The in game messages seem to say it's being calculated correctly, but I can't see that it's actually rolling the chance.

*Edit*

[03/04/2020 - 04:31:41PM] [DCUR] Looted a container.
[03/04/2020 - 04:31:48PM] [DCUR] Checking for Cursed Loot event.
[03/04/2020 - 04:31:48PM] [DCUR] Calculated chance for cursed loot = 95.000000%
[03/04/2020 - 04:31:49PM] [DCUR] Conflicting quest running or player is enslaved - Cursed Loot Event aborted.
[03/04/2020 - 04:31:58PM] [DCUR] Mutex is active (update running): Trap event aborted.

I'm not running any DCL quests. The only other DCL thing I have going on is I've bought sasha, but didn't tell her to follow me, and her toybox is still in my inventory, unopened.

Any idea what Mutex is?

Try looking in the LE thread too.

Looks like 'free me' might help you?
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v84-2020-02-13/?do=findComment&comment=2212479

I've come across an annoying bug. Every morning where my character tries to sleep past 8AM she gets awakened with a message "You need to report for work and cannot sleep past that time!" which seems to be coming from dcur_prisonquestscript . The character has never been arrested, has no bounty, and has never been to prison - so why is the prison quest script even running? 

On 10/22/2019 at 1:43 PM, Kimy said:

Disabling fast travel is not intended, unless you free Chloe. I will fix this.

Hi Kimy.  As of 5 March and the recently release 8.4 rel 4 this is not yet fixed.  I wandered into the Helgen Keep and triggered the Chloe quest but I never even saw her downstairs.  Still, fast travel is disabled.  thanks for your attention.

Cheers

23 hours ago, firebinder said:

I've come across an annoying bug. Every morning where my character tries to sleep past 8AM she gets awakened with a message "You need to report for work and cannot sleep past that time!" which seems to be coming from dcur_prisonquestscript . The character has never been arrested, has no bounty, and has never been to prison - so why is the prison quest script even running? 

Sounds like a bug, but I don't see that anyone has reported it.  Do you have pop too, or are you using only dcl's prison? Are you enslaved?

If you aren't currently in any dcl quests, try the free me option in the mcm.

You also might want to post in the LE thread. the SE thread is mostly for conversion related issues. Kimy doesn't monitor this thread as much (or at all?) as she does the LE threads.

16 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

There is no changelog for 8.4. Thanks for all your work.

This is probably only adding the facegen files to prevent a ctd. The changelog is on the le download, since that's where development is done. It doesn't include any of the sse beta fixes.

4 hours ago, Mrod23 said:

Hi Kimy.  As of 5 March and the recently release 8.4 rel 4 this is not yet fixed.  I wandered into the Helgen Keep and triggered the Chloe quest but I never even saw her downstairs.  Still, fast travel is disabled.  thanks for your attention.

Cheers

This will be fixed when it's fixed in le. Note that this thread is mainly for conversion issues, you'll have better luck with bug reports or dev questions on the le thread.

It's not mentioned in the 8.4 changelog on the le download.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Sounds like a bug, but I don't see that anyone has reported it.  Do you have pop too, or are you using only dcl's prison? Are you enslaved?

If you aren't currently in any dcl quests, try the free me option in the mcm.

You also might want to post in the LE thread. the SE thread is mostly for conversion related issues. Kimy doesn't monitor this thread as much (or at all?) as she does the LE threads.

No I don't have POP, and never did for SSE. She's not currently enslaved but she was (Simple Slavery to Sanguines Debauchery enslavement) but her owner had an unfortunate encounter with a pack of wolves. I'll try the MCM option. If that doesn't work I'll try posting in the LE thread. Thanks.

Hi, i have a problem with the straitjacket. Whenever my character is wearing a straitjacket, no sex animatiom ever occured. I tried solication but no animation got played and i got paid anyway. I tested by using other restraints and the sex animation works, and sometimes i tried to change the restraint mid animatiom to the straitjacket and it also works fine. Is anyone having this issue too cause i would love to see my character having sex in a straitjacket :)

So, I'm having the same issue as someone earlier on, but I don't see a response to their issue, so I don't know how to fix it for myself.

I was CTDing on the Chloe quest, but replacing the facegen meshes as someone earlier suggested fixed it. Now, however, I'm CTDing later in the quest, where Nazeem puts you in some restraints. The explosion goes off, I get naked, a catsuit appears, and then I crash.

I'm also having issues with Dagonar Prison: It works for a few seconds, then dies. Haven't tested with vanilla prisons yet, mainly because my primary reason for wanting to use Dagonar is to just look at it. The actual prison stuff is second to that.

17 hours ago, Octography said:

Hi, i have a problem with the straitjacket. Whenever my character is wearing a straitjacket, no sex animatiom ever occured. I tried solication but no animation got played and i got paid anyway. I tested by using other restraints and the sex animation works, and sometimes i tried to change the restraint mid animatiom to the straitjacket and it also works fine. Is anyone having this issue too cause i would love to see my character having sex in a straitjacket :)

When you switch, an animation has already been selected. That's why it plays.

If nothing plays while wearing a straightjacket to start with, then you have no animations installed for bound animations (unlikely with dd) or the animations don't have the tags the event is looking for.

2 hours ago, tsmfpz said:

So, I'm having the same issue as someone earlier on, but I don't see a response to their issue, so I don't know how to fix it for myself.

I was CTDing on the Chloe quest, but replacing the facegen meshes as someone earlier suggested fixed it. Now, however, I'm CTDing later in the quest, where Nazeem puts you in some restraints. The explosion goes off, I get naked, a catsuit appears, and then I crash.

I'm also having issues with Dagonar Prison: It works for a few seconds, then dies. Haven't tested with vanilla prisons yet, mainly because my primary reason for wanting to use Dagonar is to just look at it. The actual prison stuff is second to that.

Dagonar, I don't know about. I've gone to pop when i get jailed. Try looking through the LE thread.

CTDing with the chains sounds like an issue with the chains. HDT SMP installed? Bodyslide outfits going to the right path?

If it's still a problem, have you tried the DD Hotfix?

On 3/5/2020 at 10:27 PM, zarantha said:

This will be fixed when it's fixed in le. Note that this thread is mainly for conversion issues, you'll have better luck with bug reports or dev questions on the le thread.

It's not mentioned in the 8.4 changelog on the le download.

Thanks.  I had posted first in the LE thread, thinking I was incorrectly posting there.  Looks like not ? 

hoping someone can help me.  I'm relatively new to modding skyrim so hopefully i'm not making a complete fool of myself.  I am trying to get cursed loot to work, but every time it loads in chloe it causes a CTD.  I tried looking through the comments, and saw similar issues, but most were old and seemed to be fixed by updating files.  As i just installed the mod i'm fairly sure I have the most recent version.  Am i missing some kind of hotfix or something. With the mod installed i am unable to get through helgen keep.  Thanks in advance for your help.

4 hours ago, shoanimal said:

hoping someone can help me.  I'm relatively new to modding skyrim so hopefully i'm not making a complete fool of myself.  I am trying to get cursed loot to work, but every time it loads in chloe it causes a CTD.  I tried looking through the comments, and saw similar issues, but most were old and seemed to be fixed by updating files.  As i just installed the mod i'm fairly sure I have the most recent version.  Am i missing some kind of hotfix or something. With the mod installed i am unable to get through helgen keep.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Do you have 8.4 rev4? Is hdt smp installed?