36 minutes ago, eigen said:

Hey guys, somehow sex scenes are not getting triggered after the dialogue options, like I try solicitation but it does not move on to sex scene after the dialogue. Anyone have similar issues or a solution?

I experienced the same thing with the misogyny feature.

The SexLab scenes sometimes don't trigger.

3 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

@Kimy Looks like you left your test mode on in this release. And that's why things like the menu locking isn't working.

Function initDCL()
	firstload = true
	lasthousekeeping = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()
	lasthousekeepingshortinterval = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()
	lastclocktickshort = Utility.GetCurrentRealTime()
	dcur_lastdevicecommenttime.SetValue(Utility.GetCurrentGameTime())	
-->	dcumenu.kimytest = true <--

I was wondering about that as well because my character she is in the Slave Gag, slave collar, and shock boots and I can access all of the the Cursed Loot menu. When in the previous version the menu was locked except for the debug menu when you was in any devices

18 minutes ago, AdorableDeviant said:

So, sorry to be back here again so soon, but it's been a week, the Keyholder quest updated... and nobody told the Dollmaker, apparently, because she has her normal selection of dialogue options. This is a bit of a problem, since I have some 'key only' restraints on me which are not welcome. [Stupid rusty iron] Any help?

And... I found out that you can't end the Keyholder quest while wearing a gag! The dialogue option for it will not appear in reply to gagtalk!

On 21/12/2017 at 6:45 AM, junky1234 said:

The "give keys" option needs to go, to temping to cheat :smiley:

Just disable yours instead of bothering people that don't feel a need to sabotage their own enjoyment.

I'll clarify that a bit. The only mod I can think of that gives keys is DCL, and this is the DCL forum, and DCL already has extremely rich capabilities to turn when and how you get keys can be obtained (in drops, or from NPCs). In short, the option to turn off the giving of keys already exists in the MCM:

(1) in Escape Options

(2) in Consequences

And the ability to lock your Cursed Loot menus while bound already exists too.

So, why exactly do we need the option to give keys removed? Either this was simply a nonsense statement validated by a smiley face, or its making a real request. But "Too tempting to cheat?" Really? 

Some people may be relying on that option because they are using mods that handle adding restraints but not removing them, or that offer lame ways to get out of them...

This takes us on to poor old SD+, which always get attacked because of its helpful NPCs. SD+ has to assume there is no other way out of stuff your ex-master put on you. It can't assume there is some other mod to do it. But (and it's a big but), SD+ expects it is highly likely you have a mod in play that offers a high chance that any NPC who sees a bound slave on the loose will simply re-enslave them. So Blacksmiths are not necessarily risk free and easy in SD+, assuming you can even make it to the Blacksmith.

That said, I think SD+ would solve a lot of problems, and hush a lot of complaints, by making the helpful NPCs configurable in the MCM - but that's a topic for the SD+ forum really.

Been noticing a problem with solicitation with restraints. Seems like customers have no trouble taking the gags, blindfolds, and cuffs off me, but they always seem to forget to snag their armbinder back. Honestly, I hear it make noises like it's trying to remove it, but doesn't happen. Possibly something to look into?

And before you ask, it's not the generous thing. Their dialog doesn't indicate it, and the other restraints got removed.

hello,

I don't know if it came from DD or DCL. Lydia was equipped with a chain at the foot that slowed her down. But after removing her, she always walks in slow motion. I handed her the chain and then removed again but nothing is done. How do I get it to her to walk again normally? I have the same problem with an another follower. But this one was equipped with a dress. But after removing her, she always walks in slow motion too.

56 minutes ago, Cerral said:

hello,

I don't know if it came from DD or DCL. Lydia was equipped with a chain at the foot that slowed her down. But after removing her, she always walks in slow motion. I handed her the chain and then removed again but nothing is done. How do I get it to her to walk again normally? I have the same problem with an another follower. But this one was equipped with a dress. But after removing her, she always walks in slow motion too.

You can try this. On the console click the follower and then type setav speedmult 100.

Hmm, just installed the new version of the mod and I can't seem to get the Rubber Arrears quest to work. I receive the initial dialogue from the Dollmaker, went to all three of the cities and found the customer. But the quest doesn't update to say the customer has been found, even when I put the restraints package on her and tell her to follow me (which she doesn't do).

I've tried to send away my followers first, but that didn't help. Also, none of the dialogue options (other than restraints) seem to do anything. I tried searching for the quest in console (to force update it), but I couldn't find it.

Apologies if I missing something obvious.

Also, with the straitjacket dress the top and bottom halves are different shades of black - IMO it would look better if they were both leather/ebonite.

On 20/12/2017 at 8:45 PM, junky1234 said:

The "give keys" option needs to go, to temping to cheat :smiley:

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Just disable yours instead of bothering people that don't feel a need to sabotage their own enjoyment.

Turns out that button is only there because Kimy seems to have forgotten to turn testing mode off.

5 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Maybe you are wearing a chastitybelt, wich does not show up when wearing a straightjacket (unless you are wearing a corset as well)

I'm not.  I should be unarmed, naked and in bondage, but it seems only unarmed is being detected (and I require 2 conditions to be met).  I seem to recall a similar issue with the Dollmaker's 'billboard' catsuit.

2 hours ago, Ragano said:

Hmm, just installed the new version of the mod and I can't seem to get the Rubber Arrears quest to work. I receive the initial dialogue from the Dollmaker, went to all three of the cities and found the customer. But the quest doesn't update to say the customer has been found, even when I put the restraints package on her and tell her to follow me (which she doesn't do).

I've tried to send away my followers first, but that didn't help. Also, none of the dialogue options (other than restraints) seem to do anything. I tried searching for the quest in console (to force update it), but I couldn't find it.

Apologies if I missing something obvious.

Also, with the straitjacket dress the top and bottom halves are different shades of black - IMO it would look better if they were both leather/ebonite.

Here is how to solve this problem:

1. Open console

2. Click on customer

3. type "addtofaction XX0bf55a -1" EDIT: XX should be the ID of cursed loot in your load order, it is the same first 2 characters as any other id from this mod.

4. Now the quest dialogue will display.

Did this and it worked for me, Bobbert provided it. Seems to be a problem with the faction they're set to.

1 hour ago, AdorableDeviant said:

Here is how to solve this problem:

1. Open console

2. Click on customer

3. type "addtofaction XX0bf55a -1" EDIT: XX should be the ID of cursed loot in your load order, it is the same first 2 characters as any other id from this mod.

4. Now the quest dialogue will display.

Did this and it worked for me, Bobbert provided it. Seems to be a problem with the faction they're set to.

Hi having the same problem but the fix provided isn't working for me

Sorry, I've validated all my files, I've confirmed latest versions of SKSE and SKYUI, but I'm still getting CTD when scrolling through inventory, particularly the devious items.  I think there may be one causing the problems, but how do I figure out which one?  Any suggestions or short cuts?  There are so many, too many to go through one by one, and what do I do if I think I've found the problem item?  

2 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

Sorry, I've validated all my files, I've confirmed latest versions of SKSE and SKYUI, but I'm still getting CTD when scrolling through inventory, particularly the devious items.  I think there may be one causing the problems, but how do I figure out which one?  Any suggestions or short cuts?  There are so many, too many to go through one by one, and what do I do if I think I've found the problem item?  

I had a similar problem and found the cause, and solution, in game memory settings.   First, I installed Crash Fixes, set my enboost to automatically determine the amount of memory to devote to the game, unset the SKSE memory settings, and set all my papyrus settings to in skyrim.ini to default *except* fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=, which I set to 3500 from 2000.  My experience won't work for everyone because every system is different and every game build is different.  But the lesson I learned is the solution to issues like you are experiencing are memory settings related, assuming of course that you have an otherwise stable mod setup.

It also helps to run your load order through Wryebash, even if you don't use a bashed patch (and you no doubt should) to make sure that you don't have any out-of-order masters in any of your plugins.  The box in Wryebash on the left column will be pink if you do and a simple master sort in TES5Edit will resolve the issue.

Hope this helps.

On 20.12.2017 at 2:06 PM, notwavman said:

I think Cursed Loot doesn't drops straitjackets for me...

I even tried setting device drops to 100%, and noticed some containers remain empty, even with pause during their looting to allow for scripts lag.

I added straitjackets manually and they work just fine for me, locking and unlocking correctly, no problems at all.

Did anyone encountered something similar? Or I missed some new MCM setting for SJs?

@notwavman could you please share the way you did that? It will be useful for me too :smile: I mean adding straitjackets manually