2 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

well the updated DCL has broken my game, updating FNIS has brought all animations to a crashing halt as FNIS 7.0 won't recognize anything, no matter how many times I disable and re enable and reboot and run as administrator.

Never got most of the new stuff to show in game, hit animation limit with FNIS (reason for update), I'm so tired of downloading updates and having it make things worse, that I give up. I ran the memory thing, memory is in MB ingame, so that's not the problem.  But if I bought a new item from the doll maker, it would show in her inventory but never in mine after I bought it.  Never saw any hobble skirts or straitjackets, kept getting that one dialogue, just not working for me.

So now I have to rebuild my basic Skyrim game from scratch, till I can get FNIS working again and have at least some animations!

My thanks to all who tried to help over the last few days, your kindness is much appreciated.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

i have a prebuilt backup of the game without any devious devices that i copied and then added the latest DDA, DDI, DDX, DCL and SLAV to and ZAP 7.0 and FNIS 7.0 XXL and everything is working but with a few bugs in DCL. I do have to say that at the moment DCL 6.1 had less bugs than 6.2 as my old game with DCL 6.1 runs fine with all quests and even with SLAV updated to 6.3.

I am keen to see DCL with all the new stuff and also purposely have not installed CD shop in latest build until it gets updated for DD4 compatibility.

while i am sure kimy would have made certain that DCL6.2 and DDi/DDx 4.0 play well together, i am wondering if there is any issues with DCL6.2 and SLAV6.4

I would not even try to just upgrade an old save game to DDi/DDx 4.0 and DCL6.2 as that will most certainly guarantee to break it due to all the item and script changes

It is already pretty obvious there needs to be a patch to DCL 6.2 to fix some stuff but in the meantime i will just happily play my old game while waiting for it and for CDS to be updated as both are an integral part of my devious skyrim game :smile:

38 minutes ago, Maddac said:

i have a prebuilt backup of the game without any devious devices that i copied and then added the latest DDA, DDI, DDX, DCL and SLAV to and ZAP 7.0 and FNIS 7.0 XXL and everything is working but with a few bugs in DCL. I do have to say that at the moment DCL 6.1 had less bugs than 6.2 as my old game with DCL 6.1 runs fine with all quests and even with SLAV updated to 6.3.

I am keen to see DCL with all the new stuff and also purposely have not installed CD shop in latest build until it gets updated for DD4 compatibility.

while i am sure kimy would have made certain that DCL6.2 and DDi/DDx 4.0 play well together, i am wondering if there is any issues with DCL6.2 and SLAV6.4

I would not even try to just upgrade an old save game to DDi/DDx 4.0 and DCL6.2 as that will most certainly guarantee to break it due to all the item and script changes

It is already pretty obvious there needs to be a patch to DCL 6.2 to fix some stuff but in the meantime i will just happily play my old game while waiting for it and for CDS to be updated as both are an integral part of my devious skyrim game :smile:

Never mind!  With all the warning messages I was getting, I resorted to fresh install, and was reminded by an ancient video tutorial that I had to "license" FNIS by running some obscure cmd.exe file.  Of course it was something so simple!  Just wasted hours on this, only to find that we are only talking 4.5k animations.  Not sure why the FNIS patch wouldn't work to raise the number limit, would have been such a quick fix.

Anyway, I'm still not seeing straitjackets or hobble skirts, or the new plugs, but I do have the latex gowns from the doll maker.  But the old mannequin glitch (message to only put armor on mannequin when entering house) has reappeared somehow.  Not sure where that has been hiding all this time.

I still get that stupid dialogue about the NPC asking if he can bind me, it even interrupts the regular dialogue menu at times as I'm selecting my quest answer.  That's got to be DD or DCL running that script, and it's fun the first few times but now it's just annoying.

I like the latex gown, with the mermaid skirt, like something Rita Hayworth would wear in the 40s.  Would be nice if someone worked on making those fancier, I like a little frou frou on my DB at times.  (The ball gowns were some of the best part of Skyrim Romance).  Now if someone could just write the mod to give NPCs more variety when commenting on the PC's clothes or flirting, like SLEN in reverse.

I do appreciate that DCL is taking a Dragonborn Gallery approach of folding the other DD mods into its umbrella, and letting the player choose which aspects to explore.  Angrim's Apprentice is still one of my favs, just because it's a really well written quest line.

Thanks for all the help and encouragement. Like you I am holding off on replaying CD for now, till I'm sure everything is compatible.

After multiple tests I have come to the conclusion that DDi is entirely bugged as armbinders of any sort are not working. The hands get removed but the armbinder animation is completely dysfunctional in every way possible. The armbinder gets completely ignored and not a single trick has resolved the issue. 

24 minutes ago, ComradeMeow said:

After multiple tests I have come to the conclusion that DDi is entirely bugged as armbinders of any sort are not working. The hands get removed but the armbinder animation is completely dysfunctional in every way possible. The armbinder gets completely ignored and not a single trick has resolved the issue. 

Uh, probably need some more information to help you on this.  Armbinders work fine for me in the latest version, even when DCL equips them on followers.

Checklist I'd run through if it was me having the issue:

- All previous devious devices related mods completely uninstalled and files removed - including any mod that patches DD files like Inflation Framework or DD for Him

- Only the latest DDI/DDA/DDX/DCL versions installed on the clean environment, no other DD mods installed

- Check FNIS has enough room for all the animations, or grab the XXL version

- Brand new game (preferably with minimal mods if just troubleshooting) as the mods cannot be updated in an old save

44 minutes ago, ComradeMeow said:

10 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Uh, probably need some more information to help you on this.  Armbinders work fine for me in the latest version, even when DCL equips them on followers.

Checklist I'd run through if it was me having the issue:

- All previous devious devices related mods completely uninstalled and files removed - including any mod that patches DD files like Inflation Framework or DD for Him

- Only the latest DDI/DDA/DDX/DCL versions installed on the clean environment, no other DD mods installed

- Check FNIS has enough room for all the animations, or grab the XXL version

- Brand new game (preferably with minimal mods if just troubleshooting) as the mods cannot be updated in an old save

I'd also suggest making sure to use the latest version of FNIS.

I am also having trouble with the armbinders, none of the settings help, the girls have truncated arms hanging free with useless armbinder in back.

I just did a dwemer dungeon after being fitted with a slave collar, and I watched the mem usage report and boy did it spike!  Got up to using 2gb on that run through, and even afterwards mem usage stayed high.  I think it's the slave collar, it has to check if I'm wearing clothes on a regular basis, that's using so much memory.  Still trying to find a high security key for that thing.

For now I've turned off body scaling and set the cursed loot % lower, to reduce the burden on the system.

It could also partly be the effect of running SexLab Solutions at the same time, although there weren't any solution dialogues for that dungeon.

So it appears some fine tuning is still in order re DCL.

27 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

I'd also suggest making sure to use the latest version of FNIS.

Already did this. I am using a fresh install of Skyrim along with every mod. I religiously update my mods anyways and am running FNIS 7. Everything is up to date and I just did a clean game a few minutes ago.

7 minutes ago, ComradeMeow said:

Already did this. I am using a fresh install of Skyrim along with every mod. I religiously update my mods anyways and am running FNIS 7. Everything is up to date and I just did a clean game a few minutes ago.

Probably can't help much without things like papyrus log/load order if all of the basic steps have been taken.

32 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Probably can't help much without things like papyrus log/load order if all of the basic steps have been taken.

Apparently some of my issues stemmed from using DD Equip which is not updated with the new DDx or DDi. I was using Devious Devices Equip for testing my problems along with the mod City Bondage which was when I first noticed the issue. I will begin purging mods that rely on older DD functions at the moment since it just turned out that when testing the newer assets and system that they actually worked.

Started new game with all the new versions, the game loads and lets me configure my mods in the mcm then i save. Ran fnis. Ran loot. The game crashes when i travel. When i try to load the save the game crashes on load. Could someone help please i'm 100 percent sure this is some small issue i overlooked. 

4 hours ago, Android1815 said:

Started new game with all the new versions, the game loads and lets me configure my mods in the mcm then i save. Ran fnis. Ran loot. The game crashes when i travel. When i try to load the save the game crashes on load. Could someone help please i'm 100 percent sure this is some small issue i overlooked. 

Had a similar problem recently that I solved but not completely sure it’s the same issue, replying anyway as it might help.

After updating to DCL 6.2 and DD Integration 4.0 and DD Expansion 4.0 (from the previous most recent versions) so did I get the CTD when loading games WHILE having SlaveRun Reloaded active at the same time (either version 2.1.2 or 1.04), removing SlaveRun R. and going back to a save previous to having SlaveRun R. solved it for me.

Can’t be of any help about the CTD on fast travel though, I never use it.

Edit: This was on a new game btw (for the new DCL 6.2) that I tried to add SlaveRun R. on later.

36 minutes ago, death8981 said:

Hello, I am new in using mods.  And i dont its a appropriate question or not but Can anyone please tell me, where is the doll makers store. I cant find it. Thank you.

It's in Dawnstar near the Mythic Dawn museum, you will see an extra building with a few cages attached to it.

Anyway, I got almost everything working, the only thing bugged seems to be Sasha (couldn't do much with her at all, for some reason couldn't even fuck her tied up) and new stuff added in DDx isn't on the list for cursed loot yet, it seems. I was able to test those items by adding them to my inventory but couldn't get them to spawn in a cursed loot event.

So, thank you very much for the Christmas present, Kimy!

12 hours ago, jmine said:

I can't seem to make any dialogue related anims to play (i.e rape, solicitation) and don't know how to fix it. Any help would be seriously appreciated.

P.S Tell me how to upload my loadorder if you want me to, i don't know how...

I had the same issue, turned out I hadn't installed the newest version of Zaz Animation pack. Do you have version 7 installed?

Thanks as always I appreciate the quick reply. But I don't have slaverun installed. :cry:

Would i be better off wipeing my skyrim and starting clean?

I've tried all I can think of. Disableing all plugins then enabling them in groups but I still can't find the issues been working on this for hours.

13 hours ago, Android1815 said:

(possibly) stupid question when you started new game and configured your MCMs, did you run LOOT/FNIS before or after that new game start??

and a load order would help to see if you have a known conflict with some of your mods.