9 hours ago, death8981 said:

Hello, I am new in using mods.  And i dont its a appropriate question or not but Can anyone please tell me, where is the doll makers store. I cant find it. Thank you.

Just in case the other solutions posted didn't help, if you're running EtaC's Dawnstar addon (or any other similar mod), to get to the the Dollmaker's house front door, you may need to use god mode to 'pass through' the front door of the conflicting building that is placed on the same site.  Once you can 'see' the Dollmaker's door and the text name, it's clickable for entry

Another problem issue, although probably rare.

I have Enhanced Skyrim Factions (Companion's Guild) in my load order along with DCL.  In this playthrough I do NOT have the DCL Alternate Life .esp in my load order. 

I received an assignment from Farkas to deal with an NPC causing trouble without killing her (brawl) and identifying the target NPC as Claudia in Riften.  The quest pointer indicated Claudia's location to be in Leon's basement but, of course, that isn't where Claudia is.  She's nowhere because the quest putting her in Riften isn't running. 

It was easy enough to go back and obtain a different quest with Farkas, but somehow non-existent NPC's loaded with DCL's .esp can be used by other plugins as quest targets. 

17 hours ago, Android1815 said:

Started new game with all the new versions, the game loads and lets me configure my mods in the mcm then i save. Ran fnis. Ran loot. The game crashes when i travel. When i try to load the save the game crashes on load. Could someone help please i'm 100 percent sure this is some small issue i overlooked. 

Had a similar problem as you running FNIS PCEA2 with the updated DD mods. I could load skyrim in the editor just fine and FNIS reported no errors but the two mods would not work together so I took the mod out and put the animations outside the PCEA2 file and ran FNIS again with PCEA2 gone and I was able to load and play just fine. Not really a computer knowledge person so I have no idea why it happened and just kept on playing. The same few animations that crashed me no longer did.

7 minutes ago, idgaflulz said:

I have a chat option with every NPC now that says "Uh" and if I selected it, I get bound with various things. Is there a way to disable that? I'm pretty sure it's from DCUR but I'm not sure how to check.

It is from dcur, use this while waiting for an official update

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v62-2017-12-15/?page=573&tab=comments#comment-2086151

the only problem i have is the "uh" option and I honestly don't have the problems or seen the problems the others are having, course I'm only talking about myself here.

Though I have stopped playing will patiently wait for another update or updates in the future, will probably need to create a new game though and that will be fine for me

8 hours ago, valcon767 said:

(possibly) stupid question when you started new game and configured your MCMs, did you run LOOT/FNIS before or after that new game start??

and a load order would help to see if you have a known conflict with some of your mods.

Before, not a silly question i should've been more specific in the order.

Also before the update my game didnt crash at all.

loadorder.txt

3 hours ago, divinefire said:

Had a similar problem as you running FNIS PCEA2 with the updated DD mods. I could load skyrim in the editor just fine and FNIS reported no errors but the two mods would not work together so I took the mod out and put the animations outside the PCEA2 file and ran FNIS again with PCEA2 gone and I was able to load and play just fine. Not really a computer knowledge person so I have no idea why it happened and just kept on playing. The same few animations that crashed me no longer did.

I''m not using the PCEA2 version of fnis, at least i don't think i am.

1 hour ago, Android1815 said:

Before, not a silly question i should've been more specific in the order.

Also before the update my game didnt crash at all.

loadorder.txt

ok a couple of things that may help (they may not solve it by themselves but will cause other problems if not checked/fixed)

the order of the .ESP files from MNC are out of order.  the correct order for those are on the mods download page (LOOT can mess this order up for some).

you have all 4 .ESP files from "For The Masses 3" showing as active .... you should only have 1 active (check to be sure)

also make sure NOTHING overwrites XPMSE (some mods have a skeleton in them so i get around this by having XPMSE at the end of my load order).

if you use MO just drag it to the end of you load order (just before AS-LAL stuff is where i have it), if using NMM i am not sure if you will have to re-install it if its moved.

you have 2 Simple Slavery esp files active. check if you should have both of those active at the same time.

you have zzEstrus.esp active, if all you have it in for is for Esturs Chaurus you do not need the esp activated, just the mod itself is enough (so EC can access the resources from it).

also check on MME. i have not used it recently so i am not sure if you should have all those esp files active or not.

10 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

Guys, I have a problem.
''Lock MCM when restrained'' option is not working.

Is it everyone's problem or just me?

DD4.0 changed a lot of stuff about how unlocking items work, so I am guessing with those changes it is no longer necessary to lock the menu. You simply won't be able to do any of the things you shouldn't be able to do. 

Put another way, this is working as intended. (I think, unless I am wrong.) :smile: 

10 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

Guys, I have a problem.
''Lock MCM when restrained'' option is not working.

Is it everyone's problem or just me?

25 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

DD4.0 changed a lot of stuff about how unlocking items work, so I am guessing with those changes it is no longer necessary to lock the menu. You simply won't be able to do any of the things you shouldn't be able to do. 

Put another way, this is working as intended. (I think, unless I am wrong.) :smile: 

This is happening because Kimy left test mode on, so I'm not so sure it's intended.

3 hours ago, valcon767 said:

ok a couple of things that may help (they may not solve it by themselves but will cause other problems if not checked/fixed)

the order of the .ESP files from MNC are out of order.  the correct order for those are on the mods download page (LOOT can mess this order up for some).

you have all 4 .ESP files from "For The Masses 3" showing as active .... you should only have 1 active (check to be sure)

also make sure NOTHING overwrites XPMSE (some mods have a skeleton in them so i get around this by having XPMSE at the end of my load order).

if you use MO just drag it to the end of you load order (just before AS-LAL stuff is where i have it), if using NMM i am not sure if you will have to re-install it if its moved.

you have 2 Simple Slavery esp files active. check if you should have both of those active at the same time.

you have zzEstrus.esp active, if all you have it in for is for Esturs Chaurus you do not need the esp activated, just the mod itself is enough (so EC can access the resources from it).

also check on MME. i have not used it recently so i am not sure if you should have all those esp files active or not.

Tried all of the above but im still getting crashes, on the new game save. Ill start a 2nd fresh game save and see if that works.

I have some problems with the Bondage Queen Damsel in Distress quest. When I try to remove the Locking Rubber Gloves I get "You cannot remove the rubber gloves with the arm cuffs still locked on you". I don't have any arm cuffs in my inventory to remove, but I have iron shackles. And when I try to remove the iron shackles I get "You cannot unequip this item" in the top left of the screen (not in an info box). Any ideas what I should do?

Are timed locks gone now? I know I enabled the time lock feature in the MCM when I had cursed loot V5.8 or something. That plus easy escape settings, so I couldn't get rid of stuff instantly, but wouldn't get stuck forever either. 

But I can't find it anymore :frown:

13 hours ago, Sych224 said:

Does Combat rape work for you? Everything about my DCL works except for combat rape.

I have some trouble with this too. It didn't work at all, then I saved, loaded, re-saved, and then it worked, but only with humanoids. Can't make it work for beasts (my beast animations do work and beasts are allowed in the mcm of cursed loot)

Also, it could be that you are not aroused enough, there is a threshold on your character's arousal, it's 25 by default, if you're under this you won't get raped. Change the threshold to 0 to ignore it. I don't really understand this feature, why would they care about your arousal

Hihi!  Absolutely love DCL!  Thank you for the update, Kimy!  As someone else reported several pages back, I too am experiencing the same where after completing the Captured Princess LAL quest the dress does not get removed.  Everything else was removed, except the dress.  Interestingly enough,  after being defeated by a pack of wolves, the dress was unequipped by SL Defeat.  It was still in my inventory selected, indicating it was equipped, but my toon was no longer wearing it and no longer hobbling.  Also, although I'm not sure if it's a DD issue, after being defeated, my toon's hands would no longer stay in the armbinder.  When struggling trying to escape, that animation showed her hands in the armbinder, but when normally walking around, her hands were out of the armbinder invisible.

On 12/25/2017 at 5:43 PM, Android1815 said:

Started new game with all the new versions, the game loads and lets me configure my mods in the mcm then i save. Ran fnis. Ran loot. The game crashes when i travel. When i try to load the save the game crashes on load. Could someone help please i'm 100 percent sure this is some small issue i overlooked. 

When you say the game crashes when you travel, what do you mean exactly?  Are you fast traveling, entering/exiting places, running around normally, using the carriage?  When you are traveling and it crashes, is it when you approach a specific place like Windhelm?  Depending on what you mean by "traveling", it could be a texture issue.  The crashing when loading a saved game, however, that means corruption sadly.  And that's not a texture issue.  You have a mod that's screwing up your game.  Do you have a save that isn't corrupted?  If you do, perhaps running TES5Edit may yield some insight.

Looking over your load order, you are using some mods that I don't.  As such, I don't know which it could be from personal experience.  Apart from what has already been suggested with zzEstrus et al, I would suggest removing SD Cage.  As far as I was aware, the caging feature in SD+ is broken.  Remove that esp and don't enable the feature in the SD MCM.  I don't think that would cause corruption, though.  LoversHook I would also suggest removing as that mod is extremely outdated, unsupported, and very likely incompatible with the current version of SL.  That could very well be your corrupting agent, but I don't know for sure.  Otherwise, I'd suggest double checking what mods you do have installed.  Of course, after removing a mod, test with a new game, not a clean save.

A papyrus log would also be helpful.  Assuredly I can say, however, DCL is not your culprit.  As such, you might want to post in the Skyrim tech forum for additional assistance. 

20 hours ago, Corsayr said:

But through the MCM you simply can set DD drop to 0% and key drop to 100%. First locker you met will give you a key for your restraints without any risks. Its not nice when you want a fare play.

2 hours ago, killthesun said:

Are timed locks gone now? I know I enabled the time lock feature in the MCM when I had cursed loot V5.8 or something. That plus easy escape settings, so I couldn't get rid of stuff instantly, but wouldn't get stuck forever either. 

But I can't find it anymore 

That's right, that feature (timed locks) and separate difficulty by device type was removed from Devious Device Integration.  I used to play like you -- now I choose the global easiest difficulty (Vanilla).   In theory, Kimy could add a timed removal option into Cursed Loot for looted devices, but that seems unlikely to happen.

To somewhat compensate (since I liked the timed aspect so much) I also use the mod "Player Exhibitionist" and set the undressed time to 2 or 3 hours and set the allow fast travel to "Only clothed".  If character gets undressed for any reason --> no fast travel possible for 2-3 hours.

I have some problems with the Bondage Queen Damsel in Distress quest. When I try to remove the Locking Rubber Gloves I get "You cannot remove the rubber gloves with the arm cuffs still locked on you". I don't have any arm cuffs in my inventory to remove, but I have iron shackles. And when I try to remove the iron shackles I get "You cannot unequip this item" in the top left of the screen (not in an info box). Any ideas what I should do?

EDIT: I repost this because I noticed I have written a wrong quest name in the original post. So this happened with the Damsel in Distress quest.

3 hours ago, killthesun said:

But I can't find it anymore :frown:

Yeah, that's a bit of unfortunate change but it gives more options for dependant mods I guess. New system has its own pros. I like the ideas for struggle/cut/pick and repairable locks. Would be even better if it could be something similar to hogtie escape system, with positive and negative progress chances.

The only problem with it that I have is that we can no longer set keys to be single-use. My first idea about replacing timed locks was to match key drop % to average number of DDs per 100 containers and just be honest about removal order but with the same key being usable to unlock multiple things... Eh... It's a shame.

Also not sure why we can't have a finer global control over these things instead of single modifier that affects all escape difficulty parameters. Would be nice to just forget the keys, set escape difficulties high and attempt cooldown low. ...But that's a major trend in all software nowdays - replace a 100 tweakable things with a do-it-all single button. Make it usable by monkeys, forget those niche humans. :smile:

Maybe these things could come back as part of DCL.