i've a problem with leon quest. after i buy the pack from belethor and talked to claudius, he said that he drop me at the main gate....etc. he disappear and my game freeze.

someone can tell me what cause this problem? thanks in adv.

It seems to be an issue with going from Whiterun to the mansion. Select Claudius in the console, move into one of the nearby stores (the alchemy one works well), run the command "moveto player" to teleport him next to you, then quickly talk to him before he walks out.

The cursed loot chance set to 0 dont work, still got 3 cursed items on me, 5.7 worked better for this..

The rape system is very laggy and i got a ctd with it.. 

What kind of computer do i need for this? i mean so i dont get script lag?

My current setup: Intel i7 950 3,07ghz, 6gb ram, geforce gtx 1050 msi gaming x - The game requirements for vanilla is meet but these mods get that system requirement alot higher it seems

Edit: Btw.. how do i disable the autogreetings from npcs when i try to talk to them? The question about binding me up and stuff.. can be abit hard to have that on while doing quest and it can get in the way of things.. 

Might be better to add these features to a specific npc or npc's like the doll maker and other npc's that get added to the game from this mod so it dont have to be a global setting.. good idea and nice features but must think of gameplay or "playability" or how i should say it.. with both other mods and to keep all global and always running kinda like scrips on for performance?

SUGGESTION FOR SASHA

When Sasha is neither slave nor dominant, it is possible to play a game with her (roll a dice, draw a card, whatever). Depending on the outcome, either Sasha or the Dragon Born become enslaved. The duration of the enslavement might also be the result of a dice roll. The dragonborn can ask her to play, or sometimes Sasha herself proposes it.

Along the same idea, when Sasha feels in a bad mood for some reason (not enough sleep, not enough ale, not enough sex, too many wounds, etc.), she spontaneously turns dominant and enslave the dragonborn for some time.

i've a problem with leon quest. after i buy the pack from belethor and talked to claudius, he said that he drop me at the main gate....etc. he disappear and my game freeze.

someone can tell me what cause this problem? thanks in adv.

It seems to be an issue with going from Whiterun to the mansion. Select Claudius in the console, move into one of the nearby stores (the alchemy one works well), run the command "moveto player" to teleport him next to you, then quickly talk to him before he walks out.

ok thx  :)

So, for a while now it seems like Bound Queen isn't working for me.

I got the quest to get the individual pieces, but I noticed I never progressed. Even set the chance to 100% and went through 2 dungeons including ornate chest, still nothing.

Got something changed or could it be borked?

Are you wearing restraints (arm/leg cuffs, collar or chastity items)?

Are you looting bandit or rogue mage boss chests?

The following don't count - Dragon roost chests, Draugr boss chests.

So, for a while now it seems like Bound Queen isn't working for me.

I got the quest to get the individual pieces, but I noticed I never progressed. Even set the chance to 100% and went through 2 dungeons including ornate chest, still nothing.

Got something changed or could it be borked?

Are you wearing restraints (arm/leg cuffs, collar or chastity items)?

Are you looting bandit or rogue mage boss chests?

The following don't count - Dragon roost chests, Draugr boss chests.

Both of the 100% ones were bandits, one in a stronghold the other in a cave.

I don't remember if I had restraints.

Could someone show how to use cbbe bodyslide to fix invisible restraints? They were visible until I updated to V5.8

You have to press the "Batch Build" button in Bodyslide to get it to build the clothing/armors/accessories.

i made a blog of it when i got sick of typing it so many times my fingers were nearly stubs xD - http://www.loverslab.com/blog/627/entry-3953-ddx-transparency-fix/

Is the nipple chain collar supposed to make your breasts revert to normal size when equipped while the 'Body Scaling When Aroused' options are active? I'm not particularly a fan of massive jugs, but I still enjoyed seeing my character's larger than normal melons with the nipple chain collar equipped. If I take them off, the next arousal update returns my character's large proportions, and if I re-equip the collar she shrinks back down.

EDIT: Scratch that, any piercing does it.

ok call me daft if you want if i'm missing something really obvious but what do i need to do to get rid of the parasite after it has been attached....tried anything i can think of in a sleep deprived state and no luck.

Talk to apothecaries. At some point you may ask for help with the parasite and he gives you a recipe. You have to cook a Smelly Potion, or sth named like that, DO NOT drink it! If you have one in the inventory, try to unequip the parasite, it should unequip. The problem is to fetch all ingredients, IIRC

Is the nipple chain collar supposed to make your breasts revert to normal size when equipped while the 'Body Scaling When Aroused' options are active? I'm not particularly a fan of massive jugs, but I still enjoyed seeing my character's larger than normal melons with the nipple chain collar equipped. If I take them off, the next arousal update returns my character's large proportions, and if I re-equip the collar she shrinks back down.

They alter your body to whatever body you built that item with in Bodyslide or whatever default body they were built with because you didn't build the items in Bodyslide like you should have.

Suggestion / request:

Devices that can be removed via standard keys or that require custom keys but are allowed to be removed by other mods have the blockgeneric keyword and questitem keywords removed from them.

CD will still view items with blockgeneric as quest items and not remove them nor will it remove questitem devices. I am streamlining a number of scripts in CD regarding device removal and classification so any items with those will not be touched even if it is on the allowed to be removed list in DCUR.

Yes, that will be fixed.

Suggestion / request:

Devices that can be removed via standard keys or that require custom keys but are allowed to be removed by other mods have the blockgeneric keyword and questitem keywords removed from them.

CD will still view items with blockgeneric as quest items and not remove them nor will it remove questitem devices. I am streamlining a number of scripts in CD regarding device removal and classification so any items with those will not be touched even if it is on the allowed to be removed list in DCUR.

Hm, if I do -that-, these items will be indistinguishable from generic items and will be wiped off for absolutely -any- reason. But these items are sort of an in-between thing between a generic and a quest item. Actual quest items should take precedence over them, but generic items and generic escape features (e.g. the dreaded "unlock me" merchants) should NOT. There is a FormList in DCL containing all the items that are safe to remove. You can load it via a soft dependency and check the item against it, then brute force remove it if you want to replace it with a quest item. None of these items is marked with the zad_QuestItem tag.

Yes, that will be fixed.

Suggestion / request:

Hm, if I do -that-, these items will be indistinguishable from generic items and will be wiped off for absolutely -any- reason. But these items are sort of an in-between thing between a generic and a quest item. Actual quest items should take precedence over them, but generic items and generic escape features (e.g. the dreaded "unlock me" merchants) should NOT. There is a FormList in DCL containing all the items that are safe to remove. You can load it via a soft dependency and check the item against it, then brute force remove it if you want to replace it with a quest item. None of these items is marked with the zad_QuestItem tag.

If you don't want people to unlock items such as the secure items then don't list a key in the properties, then only a script can remove them. As it is I am getting reports of DCUR items being unable to be removed in CD using the soft dependency already set up in it.

Yes, that will be fixed.

Suggestion / request:

If you don't want people to unlock items such as the secure items then don't list a key in the properties, then only a script can remove them. As it is I am getting reports of DCUR items being unable to be removed in CD using the soft dependency already set up in it.

I can't delete the key property if I want the item to be removed with an actual key. That's the norm for these items. ;)

Well, there -are- quest items in DCL I don't want to be removed by 3rd party mods under any circumstance. But it's also conceivable that I forgot adding some to the list. Which items did they mention?