1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

it's only says, that your arousal increases to defined level. Drink Frigid wash, not go naked, avoid many places with naked NPC, not wear any DD item, be satisfied, do masturbate etc. All those decrease a arousal.

It was only an example i am talking about all those kind of messages and animation

51 minutes ago, Kazuki_rin said:

It was only an example i am talking about all those kind of messages and animation

I don't understand clearly a question but there no legal player way to do it.

You can modify scripts on your own risk. Not going to explain technical details, but in one of DCL scripts are timed event. It happens one time about 30 - 40 seconds RT. I don't know exactly number. But in that timed event are done all those animations, check quest variables and etc.  depend on many other variables (arousal, equipped items, quest variables status etc).

Some of those events and quest are defined into DCL MCM feel free to change variables here.

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I don't understand clearly a question but there no legal player way to do it.

You can modify scripts on your own risk. Not going to explain technical details, but in one of DCL scripts are timed event. It happens one time about 30 - 40 seconds RT. I don't know exactly number. But in that timed event are done all those animations, check quest variables and etc.  depend on many other variables (arousal, equipped items, quest variables status etc).

Some of those events and quest are defined into DCL MCM feel free to change variables here.

alright thanks

On 6/4/2018 at 7:39 AM, Reesewow said:

Honestly, if you have been going at it for that long there is very likely something wrong that may be quite difficult for us to troubleshoot here.  The pages shouldn't take that long at all if you have them on a high drop rate and I seem to recall drop from regular non-boss inventories.

My suggestion would simply to use console to add the required diary pieces to your inventory to continue to the next part of the quest.  While its a bit cheaty you aren't actually missing any content by doing it, and it sounds like you've put in the time/effort anyway.  I believe the item in question is "Diary of King Eldrik (fragment)" ID # XX0852D2 - where XX is DCUL's position in your load order.  The items are not unique, so you can just add the number you need to your inventory and I believe the quest should update.

It has been a long time since I've done this quest as well, but I'm pretty sure once when I was testing it out a long time ago doing this in console worked fine.

Console command worked perfectly for me. Thanks!

54 minutes ago, Jacobwoodsons said:

Not sure how to find the papyrus log.

Papyrus log not help with CTD, need special mods for that, but not in oldrim only SE.

CTD can be got if you forgot install some master mods, forgot run FNIS, too many animations installed.

UPD: IF you mean Oldrim without DLC, then DD and DCL need LE DLC to run.

Edited by Elsidia

Allright i need help with this one: I played until i got the VIP invite to the Whip and Chain - When i try to enter it however the game crashes. I primarilly tried fixing this with DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=__ 

I will now describe exactly what happens: I have a black screen, which fades out into the game normally (like any loading screen), then i see all npc's standing around naked. At this stage the framerate takes a nosedive, the next frame i see all of them wear their Latex Dresses, then i hear and see the chains beeeing equiped followed by the crash.

I tried allocating 1024mb instead of the 756 - it didnt work, i only got the black screen this time, then i went with lower so 512mb, this time Microsoft visual studio pops up with an error - I give all my ram to the game (10gb of free ram space) and it still didnt do shit.

Can anyone help me and is the shop there actually worth the effort? i really liked the previous questlines and would like to continue. 

5 hours ago, Kazuki_rin said:

Skyrim startup memory editor fixed it for me

thanks, tho it didnt fix it completely, i still crash, but i got enough time to save inside the shop, and then load into it fomr the titel screen, then it doesnt crash anymore.

THough thats a very weird "glitch" is this just skyrim weirdness, or my fault for too many mods? (Frresh save BTW)

3 hours ago, nimawi said:

is this just skyrim weirdness, or my fault for too many mods? (Frresh save BTW)

Whip and Chain inn is very stress for Skyrim LE version because of memory 32 bit. If you have many mods it's run out of memory probably. As i see it. I have Skyrim SE version where no memory problem as it have 64 bit addressing but this inn have some slightly problems specific to SE version)

Hello !

I have a little issue with the Cursed Collar Quest:

After finishing it, i received some High Security Restraints instead. The problem is: the High Security Collar is on my inventory, but I still have the Cursed Collar on...

So no way to remove it at all or is there a change to switch the 2 collars without breaking anything ?

Thank you for the help :)

15 minutes ago, Hellethia_ said:

So no way to remove it at all or is there a change to switch the 2 collars without breaking anything ?

If cursed collar quest is officially end, there no any breaking things. This was last in Bound in Skyrim line and if this quest line is officially updated you can remove cursed collar by console and got bonus not equipped high security collar (you don't need pay money to remove it) Seems that was a script lag at end of quest.

You can remove cursed collar by spawn key in console:

Spoiler

player.additem XX

where XX is dcur_KimysKey "Kimy's Key" [KEYM:YY004E05] where YY is your DCL mod hex load order.

Exit console and unlock a collar.

Then return to console and get rid your crime evidence:

player.removeitem XX 1 where XX is key iD

player.removeitem ZZ 1

where ZZ is dcur_collarPostureSteelInventory "Cursed Collar" [ARMO:YY004340] where YY is your DCL mod hex load order.

Exit console and you are free.

UPD: OF course you can manually equip high security collar and later remove it in blacksmith by gold.

Edited by Elsidia
Text was in wrong place

I am having an issue with the Supply and Demand quest you get from the Doll Maker.  After I find the supplies and the ball gag is added I return to Vekel and he gives me the quest to clean up Riften.  As soon as the dialog ends and the quest registers it keeps crashing to desktop.  Not sure how to fix this as nothing is showing up in my logs other than a handler exception.

23 minutes ago, fyredraken said:

I am having an issue with the Supply and Demand quest you get from the Doll Maker.  After I find the supplies and the ball gag is added I return to Vekel and he gives me the quest to clean up Riften.  As soon as the dialog ends and the quest registers it keeps crashing to desktop.  Not sure how to fix this as nothing is showing up in my logs other than a handler exception.

Also, setstage is not working.  It is not advancing the quest at all.  I've tried to move beyond to where I don't speak to him but no luck it's not moving me through the stages. 

31 minutes ago, fyredraken said:

Not sure how to fix this as nothing is showing up in my logs other than a handler exception.

In that moment it equips HDT chains

If you are on LE version, be sure You have instaled LE HDT physics mod

If you are on  SE version, be sure if You have installed HDT SMP mod or if mod no installed or not work on your CPU, be sure you build no HDT chains in bodyslide.

IF you are on AE version DCL and other stuff not supported at this moment.

Edited by Elsidia
59 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

If you are on  SE version, be sure if You have installed HDT SMP mod or if mod no installed or not work on your CPU, be sure you build no HDT chains in bodyslide.

I am on SE with skse 2.0.20.  I've not had a problem with building the HDT chains in the past but i'll take them out and see what happens.  

10 hours ago, fyredraken said:

I've not had a problem with building the HDT chains

Someone says that there too can be problem with racemenu custom faces when you try wear a hdt chains or with beast races argoian or khait.

Install net script framework and after CTD post crash log - there can be clue what bad happens:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

Edited by Elsidia
15 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Maybe it is because of the dirt pile that created at that moment? 

Please can someone remind me how to get past the bug in the Dagonar Prison when you get caught after a failed escape and the quest objecties are "Enter your cell" and "Report to the Foreman" but the character is already in the cell and the Foreman is out of reach ?
I tried to wait or sleep but it doesnt work.

Edited by permidion
8 hours ago, permidion said:

and the quest objecties are "Enter your cell" and "Report to the Foreman"

In DCL 9.0 i don't get that bug, but in DCL 8.5 it's heals by wait or sleep 24 hours in cell.

Save your game to new slot and try wait or sleep. At next morning must be trigger standard "go work" script. Maybe you lost 1 day in prison due not to trigger Foreman at end of day.

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

In DCL 9.0 i don't get that bug, but in DCL 8.5 it's heals by wait or sleep 24 hours in cell.

Save your game to new slot and try wait or sleep. At next morning must be trigger standard "go work" script. Maybe you lost 1 day in prison due not to trigger Foreman at end of day.

mmm, Im pretty sure I tried that already, but I will try again next time.
I cant use 9 yet as it depends on DD5.1 and that one doesnt work correctly for me atm

thx

Just a curiosity: I've been trying some things with te Creation Kit recently and loaded DCL on it, then I've found an item called "Dibella's Star", which seems to be an extremely-overpowered version of Dibella's charm. The Star is not found anywhere in the game, hence it can only be obtained by console commands. Did this item had any prior purpose in DCL?

Anyway, it would be good to see this item as an end-game reward for naked playthroughs. I'm trying on my own to add an "immersive" way to get it in game and spice it up a bit, in which once you equip it, it would be permanently locked onto you. ?