Mass Effect 3

HanPL

List of Romances in ME 3 (Stated by one of the creators but not officialy confirmed )

1. Ashley Williams; both MaleShep and FemShep. BioWare made her bi-sexual.

2. Kaiden Alenko; both MaleShep and FemShep. BioWare made him bi-sexual.

3. James Vega; both MaleShep and FemShep. However, the relationship(s) with Vega don't turn into a romance (sexual) scene. Vega wants to focus on the mission first and foremost.

4. Tali; MaleShep ONLY.

5. Garrus; FemShep ONLY.

6. Liara; both MaleShep and FemShep.

7. Jacob Taylor; FemShep ONLY.

8. Miranda Lawson; MaleShep ONLY.

9. Diana Allers; both MaleShep and FemShep.

10. Samantha; FemShep ONLY. Straight up lesbian.

11. Cortez; MaleShep ONLY. Straight up gay.

Ok after hell that started on Bioware social and leaked infos and spoilers...Mass Effect 3 gonna be the worst ME

Two owners of 'Spaced " Edition + one of the beta testers released script/endings and many more of ME 3.

No to spoil anything but there will be no happy ending. also you won't be able to continue game after last mission.

Romances started in ME 2 will be totaly ignored.

Only the one from ME 1 counts and Liara is Shepard's canon romance.

Well, finally took time to run through the demo. I found it pretty well done (other than the gay running deal). Some improvements but to be honest, I wouldn't give two shits if there where no improvements, as long as the story line continued to be at least as good as ME2.

Sadly I can't afford to click on that vid and ruin anything before tuesday. Besides' date=' my femshep has to playthrough first. :D

[/quote']

The vid is really spoiler "free" as in you don't really get to see things that will ruin anything. As fast as he ran through the area's of the ship you really don't get to see in much detail anyway. The changes made are subtle to be honest. There are some new rooms as the vid will show you but the way it is done is more like a 3d map than anything else. The demo way by far and away more of a spoiler than anything!

Oh, and they blurred out a couple of things as they thought it might be too much of a spoiler :)

Anything that shows something before you play it, is spoilerish to me. :P It's kind of like that new car smell, or that delicious freshly packaged smell you get from brand new computer parts just before you build a new PC. It's never quite the same after the first time.

Anything that shows something before you play it' date=' is spoilerish to me. :P It's kind of like that new car smell, or that delicious freshly packaged smell you get from brand new computer parts just before you build a new PC. It's never quite the same after the first time.

[/quote']

True, True.....

Makes me kinda dissapointed at the fact that the collectors edition exclusive is now open to those that were to cheap to shell the extra cash for a collectors edition copy of the game. Makes it not so special since something as big as that is no longer a collector exclusive. *slow claps* I guess i just got the collectors edition for the tin now. Yay~

Makes me kinda dissapointed at the fact that the collectors edition exclusive is now open to those that were to cheap to shell the extra cash for a collectors edition copy of the game. Makes it not so special since something as big as that is no longer a collector exclusive. *slow claps* I guess i just got the collectors edition for the tin now. Yay~

i keep seeing this, and i'll tell ya it pisses me off. it's not that we are to cheap its that we know from years and years of experience what a bunch of fucking thieves EA are

and gratz btw - you got ripped the fuck off

i still havnt bothered to pick up the game, everything i have read, seen and experienced so far has left me with a not so good impression of ME 3

for those of you who did buy it i hope the recent leaked info is a bunch of BS but i doubt that it is

Super secret trailer!

[video=youtube]

I'm a believer in the: "You can only ruin something if you read the end of it, and spoil it if you read the spoilers." I've always been one to believe that the journey is more important than the destination. So, I'll leave it as that.

Well, call me a sucker or worse, I did pre-order, although I was a cheapskate and only purchased the regular version. I did so, only for the sake of finishing this damn series which has been one of my many obsessions. :(

Rage against the ending I might, but either way I will be a least somewhat satisfied to have the game come to a conclusion. :)

Guess I am just too damn easy to please :s

i keep seeing this' date=' and i'll tell ya it pisses me off. it's not that we are to cheap its that we know from years and years of experience what a bunch of fucking thieves EA are

and gratz btw - you got ripped the fuck off

i still havnt bothered to pick up the game, everything i have read, seen and experienced so far has left me with a not so good impression of ME 3

for those of you who did buy it i hope the recent leaked info is a bunch of BS but i doubt that it is

[/quote']

Gratz you huurr mah feelungs *suicide*

Nah im joking im not too butt hurt.

The point still stands this is EA i should have known better before buying my expensive piece of tin lul whatevs least i know buying the collectors of the first game was no mistake~

Well I can now confirm that romances started in ME 2 DON'T count in game ending...

So that's bad news for Tali/Miranda/Jack fans...

As you can see on the screen

Flashback Ashley/Liara.

So if you romanced Tali/Miranda/Jack you will see..Liara.

Since she's cannon LI for Shepard.

Fail bioware -_-

92809951960037869199.jpg

Archived