Mass Effect 3

HanPL

Played the demo this morning and it hyped me up to want to go play the second game again. I never got around to playing all the add ons for it so I guess its a good excuse to go pick it up and play it again before the third one comes out. Hopefully the final game is much more polished and hopefully they didn't put too much effort into the multiplayer since I have zero interest in that.

Loving the multi more than the single so far. Combat feels smoother, which I hope is the result of the multi demo being a later build. Also, surprised how few teams I've had have sucked. There's been a few derps, like the infiltrator with a shotty who never cloaked and spent most of every match dirtnapping, but most players are decent. Nobody really uses their mic, but it's hardly ever an issue.

Now if only I could get an unlock for something non-human for once. zzz. Been buying the 20k packs (better drops), but all I keep unlocking are the same human males. Level 16 manguard (<3) and level 11 infil.

Ran into a few bugs, like ladders glitching out people's chars so they can't do anything. Happened to me once earlier, happened to allies quite a few times. Avoiding ladders for now.

Hate the animations. Those BW animators... We should eat them!

With any luck, they'll be better at release. And if not, well I'm sure someone somewhere will figure out how to rip(if they haven't already) the MP animations out to slap them into SP.

Is anybody else playing the demo day in and out? If you are (on the xbox) then shoot me a pm and ill send you my gamertag. I need some competent and able partners to take on silver with me. Im a huge pink krogan soldier lvl 15 and i like punching shizz~

I get nothing but bad teams' date=' I keep getting paired up with idiots that rush off like rambo and then promptly die. I swear the entire ME online world is trolling me

[/quote']

Try the cock suckers that start off the game on a high level character in silver mode then after everyone readys up they switch to a level 1 character that they want to level then start the game.

Try the cock suckers that start off the game on a high level character in silver mode then after everyone readys up they switch to a level 1 character that they want to level then start the game.

shit like this is why I started to solo bronze, its slower leveling but no need for additional assholes

No probs for online for me either' date=' just about everybody does their part and was even able to make it to wave 9 on Gold.It's just the occasional incident where everyone is ready and one asshole refuses to press the spacebar.

[/quote']

I need my new comp already so i can play this with you guys...

900/1500 dollas

Ok something is seriously fuck up.

Today I got e-mail that mu CE is canceled because there is not enough copies.

People who ordered CE in..December also got that mail

People are enraged but..It turns out also in UK they canceled HALF of CE pre orders.

WTF EA ?

Wanna Laugh ? Look at this guy order.

Order Number:

Order Date:

21/07/2011 15:48

Cancelled Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector’s Edition New Xbox 360 1 £69.14

CANCELED.

Archived