Mass Effect 3

HanPL

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Can't stop watching these LOL :D I've preordered the N7 collector's edition and I cant wait to get it...

By the way I've made some interesting mods (texmods). Anyone intrested? I can share them but I'm not sure where to. :)

@FusRoDah

As with the previous games in the Mass Effect trilogy' date=' Shepard will be able to recruit companions that can follow Shepard into battle. Currently, these are known to include:

[u']Tali'Zorah vas Normandy

[/u]

Thanks. *presses Thanks button, if there was one*

I know enough.

*pre-orders*

Some of you might enjoy this. Apparently the artist who did the image is now working at bioware doing quarians, specifically Tali. At least according to the rumor mill.

Maybe spoilierish who knows.

Epic-Fan-Art-Mass-Effect-3-Wallpaper.jpg

Image itself was pulled from here:

[video=youtube]

2 more days until the demo release is out for those of us who will not preorder. I have to admit that despite my fears of the game turning into console crap i'm looking forward to be proving wrong.

Anyone know if we can chose who to team up with for the multi player story, or if it is random? If we get to chose I wouldn't mind teaming up with some of you

Well it's not too bad. Combat is different that's for sure, and takes some getting used to. Turning off the damned mouse buffering thing helps. Also it doesn't look like they've ever bothered to fix the "drag and drop" quick select bug that causes crashes.

I was not impressed by the game play, the game played like I feared it would a console fps. I liked a few of the changes made to the models but they only make the older models look silly.

during the second part of the demo i had to stop and wonder if i was playing COD, EA is working hard to drive Bioware into the ground and it shows. I will still buy ME 3 (when it goes on sale for 20 bucks or less) to finish up the story and be done with it but this will likely be the last Bioware game I buy

Its looking more and more to me like paid modding will be the savoir of PC gaming

Bioware told right away that ME 3 will be much more dynamic than ME 1 or ME 2

Also you can pick from 3 game settings (Action,RPG,Story if I remember correctly )

+ don't care a bit if ME 3 is a bit more like shooter as long as story will be great.

Besides I'm 100% sure that ME 3 already will get Game of the Year edition award.

Archived