Mass Effect 3

HanPL

The only things that I found that carried over are:

1. Folks you let live or saved make brief camoes. Most you get an email or if you explore enough you will find and have some lame short dialogue with.

2. If you took the time to farm resources you get a portion of them as a war assets bonus.

3. Your bio with your background is carried over.

That really was it. I would be curious if those who had a "killed off crew" at the end of ME2, imported their game only to discover those they had killed off were suddenly alive again. As lazy as bioware was with this game I wouldn't be surprised.

Playing on my Xbox and my character from ME2 won't transfer over. I checked and the file is there and everything (and I completed the game) so I have no idea whats up and why it isn't working. Happy to see that I tried so hard to finish the game with the choices that I wanted to see reflected in the 3rd game for no reason.

Big let down here

Playing on my Xbox and my character from ME2 won't transfer over. I checked and the file is there and everything (and I completed the game) so I have no idea whats up and why it isn't working. Happy to see that I tried so hard to finish the game with the choices that I wanted to see reflected in the 3rd game for no reason.

Big let down here

Yea it is broken on the consoles only the pc version works.

Well, I just finished playing and I am torn between burning my copy of the game and getting in my truck and driving over to go postal on Bioware.

Reason: ****SPOILER ALERT****

All 3 endings suck and involve "space magic". All the choices you made to this point in the series DON'T MEAN ANYTHING!!!!!! The best you can accomplish (and you have to play multi-player to get the ems high enough) is you "maybe alive", I say maybe because hearing you cough under rubble supposedly means your alive, your crew stranded light years away on an unknown planet (even the two that went with you on the final mission on earth and died from the reaper blast), the citadel destroyed along with all the mass relays. The end full stop.

No decisions/consequences summary, no how did the other races do, no what about the massive fleet I brought. Then at the end of the credits, the sappy shit ball old fag with kid talking nonsense. I could live with the glaring holes in the plot up to the end and then BAM - horrible end written by a 2 year old.

It had to be a out of money and time deal cause no one is that F'ing stupid to think that folks will accept this.

Bioware will not see me ever buy their games at full price again. I will wait for the 5-10 bucks on steam sale. They lost a die hard fan on this one and I don't think I am alone! Yet another dumbing down of a great game series for console kiddies.

Well' date=' I just finished playing and I am torn between burning my copy of the game and getting in my truck and driving over to go postal on Bioware.

Reason: ****SPOILER ALERT****

All 3 endings suck and involve "space magic". All the choices you made to this point in the series DON'T MEAN ANYTHING!!!!!! The best you can accomplish (and you have to play multi-player to get the ems high enough) is you "maybe alive", I say maybe because hearing you cough under rubble supposedly means your alive, your crew stranded light years away on an unknown planet (even the two that went with you on the final mission on earth and died from the reaper blast), the citadel destroyed along with all the mass relays. The end full stop.

No decisions/consequences summary, no how did the other races do, no what about the massive fleet I brought. Then at the end of the credits, the sappy shit ball old fag with kid talking nonsense. I could live with the glaring holes in the plot up to the end and then BAM - horrible end written by a 2 year old.

It had to be a out of money and time deal cause no one is that F'ing stupid to think that folks will accept this.

Bioware will not see me ever buy their games at full price again. I will wait for the 5-10 bucks on steam sale. They lost a die hard fan on this one and I don't think I am alone! Yet another dumbing down of a great game series for console kiddies.

[/quote']

I know how you feel... ;(

There is a poll here... it might help...

Big let down here

Yea it is broken on the consoles only the pc version works.

Apparently there are ways to convert PC files to XBox saves and import them to your console but I haven't figured it out yet. After an hour last night and an hour this morning I'm still coming up blank when ME3 searches for save game info to import.

Even if the advantages of importing the previous game aren't that great, I still want to see how this new world is shaped by the decisions I made in the past. (Saved the queen, genophage decision, love interests, letting certain people live/die, etc, etc) I'll keep playing around with the save game editors online and do my best to come up with a solution. Until then I'll just sit back and read all the scathing reviews about the plot and endings.

Odd, I played on the console and was able to transfer my char from ME2 with 0 problems.

Well shitballs, I just beat the game and honestly don't know what to think. I mean I liked the story for the most part, seemed pretty good to me...as for the ending? Well to be honest I was hoping for something better than what it was. Like maybe something better than what it was? But well I guess things didn't turn out that way. You know, I'm feeling pretty damn let down right now. I hope future dlcs will let that be changed to where you do get a much better and more preferable ending.

But yeah, pretty big let down.

Presto, there are fairly large benefits if you farmed materials and make good decisions with regards to ME2. As for LI's:

[spoiler=*******SPOILER ALERT*******]

You only get to use Ash or Liara from M1 if you are a guy. NO love interests from ME2 carry over. The Tali/Miranda fans took a knee to the groin from Bioware. And no dice on wooing Jack either. I never played a female PC but I think you get either Kaiden or Garrus. Supposedly you can romance some of the new characters but F that!

Makes me wonder why the F they even had romances in ME2 if they were just going to ignore them!

I think actually everything was fine but:

[spoiler=*******SPOILER ALERT*******]

WHAT THE FUCK?! What kind of endings where these?! Why not a retirement option of some sort? WHY?! I LOVED ME 1 & ME 2 but due to this i think i won't replay them..... ever. Also how could they kill the awesome characters the player's had gotten emotionall connections to? THANKS A FUCKING BUNCH EA/BIOWARE FOR RUINING SUCH a great series of games....

Presto' date=' there are fairly large benefits if you farmed materials and make good decisions with regards to ME2. As for LI's:

[spoiler=*******SPOILER ALERT*******']

You only get to use Ash or Liara from M1 if you are a guy. NO love interests from ME2 carry over. The Tali/Miranda fans took a knee to the groin from Bioware. And no dice on wooing Jack either. I never played a female PC but I think you get either Kaiden or Garrus. Supposedly you can romance some of the new characters but F that!

Makes me wonder why the F they even had romances in ME2 if they were just going to ignore them!

About love interest, you are wrong for example I'm absolutely sure that Garrus love interest is carried over for femshep.

When you got him, not much after he ask if you still feel any affection for him.

Ps.

Useful site:

www.masseffect2saves.com

Wind if you look closely at my post I did say I never played as a fem shep but "I think you get either Kaiden or Garrus." :)

Plus you can romance some of the new characters (I didn't pay much attention to who or how much as my male Shep was set on Ash).

Wind if you look closely at my post I did say I never played as a fem shep but "I think you get either Kaiden or Garrus." :)

Plus you can romance some of the new characters (I didn't pay much attention to who or how much as my male Shep was set on Ash).

Oh sorry, I didn't paid much attention due to spoiler'ish tag. I also can add that romance from first part are also carried over for femshep.

From the many videos I've seen it looks like just about all romances from ME2 can be capitalized apon, just maybe without a sexual encounter in the end but they're done pretty well, especially Jack and Tali.It's just sad that all they really needed to do was maybe add a small grayscale video sequence in the end no more than a few seconds long of the other love interests(besides Kaidan,Ash and Liara) simply looking at the screen and smiling , would've added that much more closure imo, feels kinda weird seeing liara when I actually banged Tali.

After having played through a couple times, i'm conflicted. There was a lot of things I absolutely do not like, some that were just ok, and of course a lot of stuff that was done extremely well. I'll even go so far as to say they greatly surpassed my expectations.

There are of course serious issue's, things that just do not make sense.

Liara and Ash were with me when I started the hammer mission and they should have either died or ended up on the citadel with me.

Showing up walking out of the normandy fit as fiddle at the end makes absolutely no sense. Even if they were outside the blast radius they should have carried on and entered the citadel alone if need be.

the whole Ninja thing with glowing eyes disgusted me, yeah I read the books and I know the character's supposed to be a deadly assassin who likes blades but he EA turned his character into something out of a anime, for a moment I thought I was playing FF

the character models impressed me, it looks like bioware sent there 3d artists back to school, or leased models from someone who knows what they are doing. Sheps arms are a bit goofy but I think that has to do with the skeleton not the model.

The texturing of the models at least those that we see in some of the rendered cut scenes is equally good. I doubt if those textures exist outside of the cut scenes

but i will certainly look as real nude liara textures are a definate interest to me.

something that pissed off during 6the game, was that I had reconfirm my relationship with liara, then later reconfirm it again. this to me breaks the immersion. Bioware cought hell for this in the past yet they still refuse to listen. It's far better for them to assume that its still on and simply throw in an option to dump the LI rather then break immersion with having to reconfirm repeatedly particularly when the dumbasses make you do it twice in one game.

theres more i want to bitch about, and praise but i'm tired of typing.

I feel ya GSB, I really do!! Still I would be willing to ignore all these plot holes, space magic, and relationship issues if they would have given us an ending that wasn't composed by some drunk as hell dudes and written on a bar napkin...Hic.

[spoiler=****Spoiler Warning****]

Have Shep press the console and sit with Anderson as the signal goes out and kills the reapers then they both slump into each other. The End.

Roll the credits

Then at the end of the credits have a short cut scene with a funeral for Shepard/Anderson/all the others who died in the war with all races in attendance.

Screen go to grey and you get a quick run down on the status of who you saved and who you lost based on what missions you did/decisions you made.

Delete the whole Normandy...warp...crash on planet space fairy pixel dust crap.

Delete the whole I am the guardian and here are three shit choices nonsense.

I loved the game right up to the point you and Anderson are sitting there and then........RAGE :@

I completely forgot to bitch about this

If you play through without the dlc and then play through with the dlc it is obvious that it was originally a part of the main game that was cut to provide day 1 dlc. the proof is mostly subtle with two or three exceptions that make it really stand out a comment Liara makes being one of them (and is a border line sales pitch)

I agree with you on the endings but honestly the majority of the game lacked real choice's and to damn much the game was foreshadowed. I dont mind a bit of that but they over did the hell out of it and simply spoiled the game. I felt like I was at the movies sitting behind that asshole that tells everyone whats about to happen next

Hey guys, since we are a modding community I was wondering if we can do something about the ugly animations? Can we for example replace them with the ME1/ME2 ones? I know that they are probably encrypted so it's going to be difficult, if not impossible. It is very annoying watching my femshep walking and running. It's just so unrealistic...

Btw I got my PC CE edition today and I'm having a problem with the redeem code. It's saying that it's not correct... Anyone else having this issue?

Archived