HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAILAMEA!!!

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY!!

WOOT BIRTHDAY GIRL!!

Let's all wish her a happy birthday!!

119498631918056439birthday_cake.svg.med.

Cartoon-birthday-party.jpg

I HOPE YOU HAVE WONDERFUL DAY!!

and yes I went slightly crazy and placed this in public view :):P:heart:

and at the time of posting it was your birthday in the Philippines  :P

Yeah......I go hide now just in case  :s 

Who is cheating ? Profile birthday 2 Jul 1993 so she must be 21. 

If she is 20,  wrong birthday in the profile and LL member since 17 Jul 2011 = underage during the first LL year ! :P

Never mind, happy birthday MAILAMEA and a present ! 10 of my years ( :D now I am 38 again )

THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING :)

I REALLY APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH :)

IM SORRY I CANT PUT UP NEW CONTENT CUZ OF MY THESIS.

Here something for you guys :)

Yeah i know its late but its my birthday :)

Thank You so much :) for believing in me :)

Edit : finally got embed to work 

oh and to Fejeena yep i started LL as a minor had to make the date like that so i wouldn't get noticed lol.

EDIT : Crap setting vid as private wont work i guess rely on the link guys

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=6if95l&s=8

oh and to Fejeena yep i started LL as a minor had to make the date like that so i wouldn't get noticed lol.

Well that would explain why I didn't know about you until AFTER your 18th birthday :P

Hahahhahahaha, well at least you found out :):P

Well that would explain why I didn't know about you until AFTER your 18th birthday :P

Hahahhahahaha, well at least you found out :):P

For the record, I only found out due to hearing you two talk to Skype. Shame I didn't have a camera at the time, Ark had such a big grin on his face :D

OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE?!! :s GONNA GET ARRESTED FOR MESSING WITH A MINOR!!! OMG I'M GONNA GO TO PRISON!!!!!

Meh! :) It wasn't hard to figure it out, noticed within a hour of talking to you for the first time which was like......3 months after you joined? :)

Oh you can change that so that you can only access the page if you have the link. It means that it won't be publicly listed on youtube even if you search you have to have the link to get to it.

I giggled as its funny with the track not making any sense and you just doing randomness with your hands :)

Oh you can change that so that you can only access the page if you have the link. It means that it won't be publicly listed on youtube even if you search you have to have the link to get to it.

I giggled as its funny with the track not making any sense and you just doing randomness with your hands :)

Its the giomi song its not random. lol yeah i did this about 3min before my birthday ends for no reason what so ever lol

Happy Birthday!

Thank you

OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE?!! :s GONNA GET ARRESTED FOR MESSING WITH A MINOR!!! OMG I'M GONNA GO TO PRISON!!!!!

Meh! :) It wasn't hard to figure it out, noticed within a hour of talking to you for the first time which was like......3 months after you joined? :)

LOL :lol:

Real trouble you would have gotten if you had made a mistake with her Birthday.

Almost as bad as forget the birthday of the girlfriend. ;) In contrast, prison is harmless.