I love the mod, but im also having some issues.

- Riverwood trader has no spells to sell. (Only attainable via console)

Sever Issue:

Pets that have been summoned but not set to follow (sadly they are set to wait on drfault) and left on their own will stay in the game forever. They will, however, still trigger "training lessons" (maybe they only trigger them when you are getting "close" (I never found them even when they started lessons)

Those lessons, will be displayed like all others on the screen ("XY lusts for YZ") but instead of starting a scene they will ctd the game.

I haven't found a way to delete those remnants yet... but deinstalling the mod works.

Why is this post getting completely ignored?

I started a new game and have the same problem over again. Once I forget a pet somewhere (or it disappears as followers tend to do) I'm getting ctds on a regular basis. There must be something to fix this =(

Sever Issue:

Pets that have been summoned but not set to follow (sadly they are set to wait on drfault) and left on their own will stay in the game forever. They will, however, still trigger "training lessons" (maybe they only trigger them when you are getting "close" (I never found them even when they started lessons)

Those lessons, will be displayed like all others on the screen ("XY lusts for YZ") but instead of starting a scene they will ctd the game.

I haven't found a way to delete those remnants yet... but deinstalling the mod works.

I started a new game and have the same problem over again. Once I forget a pet somewhere (or it disappears as followers tend to do) I'm getting ctds on a regular basis. There must be something to fix this =(

If the Mod and all of the esp files are installed properly, You can use MCM to adjust the Training requirements in Game. The 7.8 version has bug fixes for the Hentai Creatures portion. I have not had a chance to install 7.9 Myself.

If you leave your pet in "Train" mode while they are following you, and you "lose" your pet, they'll still be looking for ppl to lust after.

Set your pet to "Wait" to end the eternal while loop that the creature conducts to find a target ...

Alternatively, you can banish all creatures (and end their while loops) by selecting "Script Errors? Banish all creatures in training" option ...

I don't see anything in the code that suggests pets can activate training by themselves w/o you selecting "Train" on them ... If they activate training by themselves, you probably left them in "Train" mode the entire time but just weren't aware of it ..

If the Mod and all of the esp files are installed properly, You can use MCM to adjust the Training requirements in Game. The 7.8 version has bug fixes for the Hentai Creatures portion. I have not had a chance to install 7.9 Myself.

Who released 7.9?

for some reason when i use human on werewolf(fem),and the animation starts my werewolf became male on animation. how can i fix it?

There is a rather orange looking part in the Readme/First post....

Who released 7.9?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi, Your mod is fantastic and the animations too. But, I've a problem of conflict between MNC animations and SexLab Creatures animation: In the MCM Creature Animation List of SexLab I have only the animations of MNC, the other animations (falmer, draugr, dragon, Giant_test, Werewolf_test and Horse_test) do not appear in the list. I'll better explain: before the upgrading of SL framework (before 1.50 to 1.59) and the installation of MNC, other animations works fine, but after the upgrading (and after running FNIS for users), I've reset the animation registry on SexLab, and only MNC animations appears; this gives me problems with the animations of "training" of the creatures and during the "post-attack" of SL Defeat. Of course I created a clean save, following step-by-step the instructions and started a new game with clean Data Files, before the upgrade. Waiting for any advice, thank's in advance ;)

PS: Sorry if my english isn't good, but it isn't my mother language.

Hi, Your mod is fantastic and the animations too. But, I've a problem of conflict between MNC animations and SexLab Creatures animation: In the MCM Creature Animation List of SexLab I have only the animations of MNC, the other animations (falmer, draugr, dragon, Giant_test, Werewolf_test and Horse_test) do not appear in the list. I'll better explain: before the upgrading of SL framework (before 1.50 to 1.59) and the installation of MNC, other animations works fine, but after the upgrading (and after running FNIS for users), I've reset the animation registry on SexLab, and only MNC animations appears; this gives me problems with the animations of "training" of the creatures and during the "post-attack" of SL Defeat. Of course I created a clean save, following step-by-step the instructions and started a new game with clean Data Files, before the upgrade. Waiting for any advice, thank's in advance ;)

That is very strange.

Maybe change your load order a bit and see if that helps. Also try disabling other mods if you have some installed. 

Who released 7.9?

for some reason when i use human on werewolf(fem),and the animation starts my werewolf became male on animation. how can i fix it?

There is a rather orange looking part in the Readme/First post....

I achieved CHIM and got a copy of 7.9 where Burnt Spriggans had been added, but Hentai Dremora still have a Gray Face.

Got a problem with dremora and arch demon. When i want to train them it says "arch demon not loaded, banishing creature".

Does this mean that i don't have the animation for it? If so do i have to get from somewhere else or do i just need to re-install everything again?

For the Archdemon, do you have Skyrim Monster Mod?  'cause that's what it's from, and if you don't have that mod, it ain't gonna work.

Got a problem with dremora and arch demon. When i want to train them it says "arch demon not loaded, banishing creature".

Does this mean that i don't have the animation for it? If so do i have to get from somewhere else or do i just need to re-install everything again?

For the Archdemon, do you have Skyrim Monster Mod?  'cause that's what it's from, and if you don't have that mod, it ain't gonna work.

You dont need Skymomod. 

Do you have the "Script Error?" option in HC enabled? If so then disable and try again.

Sever Issue:

Probably because its a rare issue

The spells in riverwood show for me (you can add them to your character via the MCM option as well if they aren't showing on the dude in the riverwood trader) and the only way i'm able to trigger a CTD with this mod is to banish a creature that is currently involved in an animation with a NPC

What settings are you using in the MCM?

What is it showing in the papyrus log?

Where's the load order?

If you want people to react to your bug report then you need to provide the information that every single mod I've used asks you to provide (i.e papyrus log, load order as a minimum)

Should I go back to a previous SL version? With 1.59 I also notice (besides the new werewolf animation still not working) that when sex finishes, the camera locks pointed in one direction and the character spins around when i move the mouse. the character will run forward in whatever direction they are facing but now its like a resident evil game, i can only look from one angle.

I run 1.59 myself and have no probs. Maybe try some of the SL settings...

I have found out it is the free camera. Unlike the previous version of SL I have when the scene is done, the free camera doesnt seem to disable properly and I get this bug. Also still cant get new werewolf animations working and after several fresh installs of everything i have no more solutions :(

That is very strange.

Maybe change your load order a bit and see if that helps. Also try disabling other mods if you have some installed. 

Hi Dentarr. Thank you for the rapid reply :) , I've created a clean savegame and checked my load order.  I've changed the order of some Sexlab mods (but maintaining the same order of all related .esp of MNC). After it I've loaded the last save and made a savefile of Sexlab configuration, then I've reset the animation registry and...now there are all animation in the registry :D

Thanks so much for the help and keep up the good work for this awesome mod ;)

This problem has been asked before but no one answered the question so I'll ask again with picture in hope of getting the problem fixed.

The issue is about Armored Troll.
Problem:
It uses another troll's skin on the armor texture which makes it look very wrong.

Ran some trouble shooting by editing the files in meshes folder:

Renamed 'armoredfrosttroll' into 'aarmoredfrosttroll' so that it doesn't load when I ran the game.
(Result: It loads a black version of the troll with correct armor texture)

Noticed the Erect version works fine with correct texture, I left the original file as 'aarmoredfrosttroll' and then made a copy file of 'armoredfrosttroll_erect' and rename it.
(Result: The texture is still wrong for the armor but it's now using the erect mesh version for the flaccid mode.)

My thoughts on this is that it's possible that the black skin texture is crashing with the white skin texture, mixing them up. But I can't find the textures for it so I have no clue how to fix.

post-559220-0-27715400-1411005809_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kulf

Ummm.. I checked again and to my knowledge in vanilla game there is only one armored Troll and that is the frost one. There are two armored troll actors but both use the white texture.

So no black armored troll. If I am wrong feel free to elaborate. Maybe something in my game is off....

my character has the Hentai Judah as her personal follower/pet.    i set the training  interval to 300 seconds.   when we are out in the wilds, i equip the collar on her and the text " Judah is lusting after Melissa " appears. before any stripping or animation can begin i get a CTD.     the only thing that i can think off that is different to my previous experience of Hentai creatures is that Melissa is a vampire.  when i first summoned Judah, it was hostile to her. she defended herself and when the dog was bleeding out the talk option appeared and i selected follow. the dog was then friendly towards her.  would this make any difference to the training?

update

i ran TES5Edit and changed my load order according to it's advice..   all working fine now.  

Ummm.. I checked again and to my knowledge in vanilla game there is only one armored Troll and that is the frost one. There are two armored troll actors but both use the white texture.

So no black armored troll. If I am wrong feel free to elaborate. Maybe something in my game is off....

Here are some pictures of black armored trolls.

As you can see you can find them even on google image search, since I'm not on my computer.

But these are what black armored trolls would look like when your mod is not in effect.

post-559220-0-11622300-1411043282_thumb.jpg

post-559220-0-71306700-1411043286_thumb.jpg